+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP ONLINE APPLICATION

Ajit2019

Oct 18, 2019
Hello,

I received ITA from SINP yesterday. Please help me with below concern regarding the POF.

I was maintaining the total balance of around 10 lakhs in my saving account from the last one year. Recently around 15 September 2019 i have created the Fixed Deposit of 9 Lakhs online by using money from the same saving account, both the saving account and fixed deposit is now linked to my customer id.

I can get the below letter from my bank.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This letter is to certify that Miss/Mr.______________ son/daughter of Mr._________________ and Mrs.____________ Resident of house no___________ has/have been maintaining saving bank account number____________ with bank of______ branch_______, since____________ and he/she/they holds fixed deposits/saving funds with the bank of approximately ________________which is equivalent to amount___________in our account books at the close of business today on__________________2019.It is also certify that these funds are fully free of any liens, debts and/or encumbrances and are maintained and available for immediate transfer as of_______________2019.

This certificate is issued at the request of customer.

Bank manager sign & seal
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please advise if this letter along with one year bank statement sufficient to show POF. Do i need something else?

Thanks in advance

boldcare20

Sep 24, 2019
1, eight points, because they will count each days....
2:0 points
Thanks for your reply.

But some saying I will get 1 point for 1 year 5 months experience in 6-10 years.. Because its there Less than 1 is 0, 2 yr - 2 points, 3 yer - 3 points etc...So for 1 year its 1 point.....

And some saying I get 2 points..

If I consider 1 point then in last 5 years my experience is 4 years 4 months (still working). It will be 9 points... Do I mail SINP to clarify this or kindly advise?

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Hello,

I received ITA from SINP yesterday. Please help me with below concern regarding the POF.

I was maintaining the total balance of around 10 lakhs in my saving account from the last one year. Recently around 15 September 2019 i have created the Fixed Deposit of 9 Lakhs online by using money from the same saving account, both the saving account and fixed deposit is now linked to my customer id.

I can get the below letter from my bank.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This letter is to certify that Miss/Mr.______________ son/daughter of Mr._________________ and Mrs.____________ Resident of house no___________ has/have been maintaining saving bank account number____________ with bank of______ branch_______, since____________ and he/she/they holds fixed deposits/saving funds with the bank of approximately ________________which is equivalent to amount___________in our account books at the close of business today on__________________2019.It is also certify that these funds are fully free of any liens, debts and/or encumbrances and are maintained and available for immediate transfer as of_______________2019.

This certificate is issued at the request of customer.

Bank manager sign & seal
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please advise if this letter along with one year bank statement sufficient to show POF. Do i need something else?

Thanks in advance
Wow. Now it is more than sufficient proof.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Please anybody help me to calculate my points for experience.

1. I have 4 years 4 month experience in last 5 years.. Do I get 8 or 9 or 10 points?

2. I have 1 years 5 month experience in 6-10 year. Do I get here 0 or 1 or 2 points?

PLEASE ASSIST. Thank You.
1. 8 points
2. 1 point
So u will get total 9 points.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Hi friends,
I am filling part 1 of application. I need some information regarding part 2. Do we have to submit a police verification certificate & medical certificate in part 2? Or it is a later part of the process.

Wishes,
Bull
No need to submit now

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Thanks Ashuindian for your quick reply. My only doubt is since i have created that FD in Sep 2019, will that create any problem for me ?

Thanks
No problem. Bank manager letter in Bank letter head with Seal and Sign is the father of all the documentary proof of fund.

Reactions: Ajit2019

qaziarslantariq

Sep 12, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
IELTS Request
14-02-2019
You still have to show funds for all of your family even if you are immigrating alone.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
In SINP application after uploading any document through “upload document” button should we see it in “files” option present at the right hand side of the page? I don’t see my uploaded documents anywhere however I see option to “delete document” which means that somewhere they are stored but I just can view them, is it?
Then open the Section "Pre-Application and Applicant Details" and complete it.
Step 1 :- Job Offer/Employment (2 options)
Choose NO
NO
Must Save (Click upper Right corner to Save )
Step 2 :- Points Grid
Fill it as per your situation (6 spaces)
Save
Step 3 :-
Current Residency and Settlement Destination (4 options)
Fill it about own circumstances
Save
Step 4 :-
Applicant Details (9 options to choose appropriate)
In the Box Schedule 4 Funds (Settlement Fund), to fill converted amount in CAD.
Save
Step 5 :-
Ethical Conduct [choose option (No Representative or as per circumstances)]
Upload Ethical Conduct Form Here
Save
Step 6:-
Application Disclosure Form
Only Choose "Yes " At the Bottom
Save
Step 7 :-
Citizenship (choose your Country of Residence)
Save
Step 8 :-
Birth Document (Write the Name as per Birth Certificate only at the appropriate place)
Upload only Main Applicant's Birth Cert. here
Save
Step 9 :-
Passport (To Fill Country , Passport No. and Date of Expiry of Main Applicant passport)
Upload here only Main applicant Passport. Appropriate place "File " on the right side Bottom line
Save
Step 10 :-
Marital Status (4 Places to fill/opt)
Upload Marriage certificate (if applicable) in the FILE
Save
Step 11 :-
Education Section (Choose Yes for Do you have any Post Sec. Education, , and second time "YES" and Choose Enter/Change Education. [Must follow as it is] )
Upload Main Applicant All Education documents here in the place given. To fill details in the screen and Upload Transcript and Degree/Certificate for Each course. Use Each screen for each Post secondary course. To mention more courses click "Add Another Education Screen" and repeat the process. After completion for all Education records, Click "Go back to main Applicant Sections"
Save
Step 12 :- Work Experience Section [Choose Yes, and Repeat the Process as Education Screen]
Save
Step 13 :-
English /French Ability (Fill 7 options/places)
Upload here in FILE section "The Result"
Save
Step 14 :-
Final Page of Applicant Details (Choose NO and NO)
Save

P.S. - Step 11 and 12 are different type, fill carefully. You can't open them for correction.
This is half your application

sabine0018

Star Member
Nov 26, 2017
One more shot :-
MidemohMember

#374Yesterday at 5:27 PM
Hi everyone, I got a mail saying I was ineligible for Nomination, reason was that the required settlement fund has not stayed in my account for 3 months. I opted to fill a fresh EOI on my Oasis profile, afterwards I found out that I could re-apply (same day I created the fresh EOI) without receiving new ITA.

My questioned is, would SINP expect me to submit my application within the usual 60days from ITA? I have the settlement fund, but its still not 3months in my account. I intend to delay till its 3months before submitting another application.

Someone share your experience, thought, opinion etc...Thanks
When did you get your ITA? Also which months you included for the bank statement?

Jawad17

Aug 14, 2017
Dear All,

I received SINP invitation yesterday to submit application:
EOI DRAW: 17th Oct 2019
NOC CODE= 0217

I would like to know we can submit the application within how many days?

Also POF amount can be deposited now or should have been maintained 3 months prior to receiving invitation?

Thanking in anticipation,
JM

dejavus

Apr 22, 2015
Dear All,

I received SINP invitation yesterday to submit application:
EOI DRAW: 17th Oct 2019
NOC CODE= 0217

I would like to know we can submit the application within how many days?

Also POF amount can be deposited now or should have been maintained 3 months prior to receiving invitation?

Thanking in anticipation,
JM

You have 60 days to submit the application.

I believe the POF should be there for at least 90 days prior. I stand corrected.

dejavus

Apr 22, 2015
I have just got ITA NOC 2171 with 68 points.

However I have realised my Express entry profile probably have a couple of years down as 2282 (User support Technician) My Role cut across both 2282 and 2171

Questions are:-

1. Can I update my EE profile after getting ITA to submit SINP application. (SINP will probably see that I have update one of my work History?)

2. Can I create a new EE profile after SINP ITA with all work history matching 2171?

Thanks in advance.

daris25

Champion Member
May 10, 2015
ONTARIO
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-04-2018
AOR Received.
27-07-2018
File Transfer...
01-04-2019
Med's Request
17-06-2019
Med's Done....
21-06-2019
Passport Req..
04-07-2019
1. 8 points
2. 1 point
So u will get total 9 points.
I don’t think he get one point, because now a days they will count each days and months....source recent rejections