+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP ONLINE APPLICATION

Louislane

Oct 12, 2019
Hello guys,

I received an LOI from SINP and am planning to apply ASAP. I don’t have the necessary POF in my account right now. Can I receive gift from my father for POF and provide notarized gift deed letter and affidavit and submit the application? Has anyone faced any rejection when providing a gift deed letter and an LOE for SINP?

agapeerewajua

Star Member
Sep 26, 2017
And after removing relative points 58 only.
Less than 60. You will automatically be disqualified.
Hello Ashu and thank you for continual supports. You are great! Please kindly assist with this request. Sinp requested in adr to provide pension cert. but my company does not provide pension for employees initially and a letter of explanation on company letter head with seal was provided to sinp. But now my company has open that pension accounts for all staff members. Is it advisable that one forwards it to sinp as one is still waiting to receive nomination? Thank you Ashu!

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Hello Ashu and thank you for continual supports. You are great! Please kindly assist with this request. Sinp requested in adr to provide pension cert. but my company does not provide pension for employees initially and a letter of explanation on company letter head with seal was provided to sinp. But now my company has open that pension accounts for all staff members. Is it advisable that one forwards it to sinp as one is still waiting to receive nomination? Thank you Ashu!
It is okay. No need to send anything more.
P.S. - I am not great.

qaziarslantariq

Sep 12, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
IELTS Request
14-02-2019
Hello guys,

I received an LOI from SINP and am planning to apply ASAP. I don’t have the necessary POF in my account right now. Can I receive gift from my father for POF and provide notarized gift deed letter and affidavit and submit the application? Has anyone faced any rejection when providing a gift deed letter and an LOE for SINP?
SINP doesn't accept gift deeds. If you are ready to lose your 350 CAD application then go ahead. It will be a straightforward rejection. I have seen several profiles getting rejections due to funds issue....

Reactions: ashuindian

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Thank you. I can appreciate you humility. Noted
This is my opinion , not to send.
But if you like and you can arrange documents easily,
Then u can send as well.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Can i use just one employment history which is my previous Work with 2 years experience(NOC 0122) to fill work experience portion?
Yes. Then u will get 4 points for experience if it is within most recent 5 years.

Nehakapoor05

Oct 2, 2018
Then open the Section "Pre-Application and Applicant Details" and complete it.
Step 1 :- Job Offer/Employment (2 options)
Choose NO
NO
Must Save (Click upper Right corner to Save )
Step 2 :- Points Grid
Fill it as per your situation (6 spaces)
Save
Step 3 :-
Current Residency and Settlement Destination (4 options)
Fill it about own circumstances
Save
Step 4 :-
Applicant Details (9 options to choose appropriate)
In the Box Schedule 4 Funds (Settlement Fund), to fill converted amount in CAD.
Save
Step 5 :-
Ethical Conduct [choose option (No Representative or as per circumstances)]
Upload Ethical Conduct Form Here
Save
Step 6:-
Application Disclosure Form
Only Choose "Yes " At the Bottom
Save
Step 7 :-
Citizenship (choose your Country of Residence)
Save
Step 8 :-
Birth Document (Write the Name as per Birth Certificate only at the appropriate place)
Upload only Main Applicant's Birth Cert. here
Save
Step 9 :-
Passport (To Fill Country , Passport No. and Date of Expiry of Main Applicant passport)
Upload here only Main applicant Passport. Appropriate place "File " on the right side Bottom line
Save
Step 10 :-
Marital Status (4 Places to fill/opt)
Upload Marriage certificate (if applicable) in the FILE
Save
Step 11 :-
Education Section (Choose Yes for Do you have any Post Sec. Education, , and second time "YES" and Choose Enter/Change Education. [Must follow as it is] )
Upload Main Applicant All Education documents here in the place given. To fill details in the screen and Upload Transcript and Degree/Certificate for Each course. Use Each screen for each Post secondary course. To mention more courses click "Add Another Education Screen" and repeat the process. After completion for all Education records, Click "Go back to main Applicant Sections"
Save
Step 12 :-
Work Experience Section [Choose Yes, and Repeat the Process as Education Screen]
Save
Step 13 :-
English /French Ability (Fill 7 options/places)
Upload here in FILE section "The Result"
Save
Step 14 :-
Final Page of Applicant Details (Choose NO and NO)
Save

P.S. - Step 11 and 12 are different type, fill carefully. You can't open them for correction.
This is half your application.
It is mandatory to upload documents while creating profile? Can’t we just upload them once we got the nomination?

Louislane

Oct 12, 2019
SINP doesn't accept gift deeds. If you are ready to lose your 350 CAD application then go ahead. It will be a straightforward rejection. I have seen several profiles getting rejections due to funds issue....
Thank you for your inputs. However, I am not able to find anyone who says their application was rejected for showing gift deeds as POF. I am just trying to find someone who was rejected for this reason. I can withdraw my profile now and enter the pool again a month later and I would have enough time to show the funds since 3 months. But, I can never be sure that my NOC code will be picked in the draw again. I just don’t want to lose this chance.