+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP ONLINE APPLICATION

DP_2023

May 10, 2023
What does the link state?
Here(in the above link you provided) they don't mention anything about salary but in the oasis it says , please see below snip from oasis i took. Hence the confusion.
Your kind help is highly appreciated.
Please advise.

Required documentation for work experience:
•an official reference letter from the employer printed on company letterhead, whichincludes
− the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information (address,telephone number and email address), and the name, title and signatureof the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company, alongwith their telephone number and email address.
− all positions held while employed at the company, along with the job title,duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for thecompany, number of work hours per week (total number of hours workedin SK for student applicants) and annual salary plus benefits
•if the applicant is self-employed, articles of incorporation or other evidence ofbusiness ownership, evidence of self-employment income and documentation fromthird-party individuals indicating the service provided along with payment details
Self-declared main duties or affidavits are not acceptable proof of work experience or self-employment.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Here(in the above link you provided) they don't mention anything about salary but in the oasis it says , please see below snip from oasis i took. Hence the confusion.
Your kind help is highly appreciated.
Please advise.

Required documentation for work experience:
•an official reference letter from the employer printed on company letterhead, whichincludes
− the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information (address,telephone number and email address), and the name, title and signatureof the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company, alongwith their telephone number and email address.
− all positions held while employed at the company, along with the job title,duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for thecompany, number of work hours per week (total number of hours workedin SK for student applicants) and annual salary plus benefits
•if the applicant is self-employed, articles of incorporation or other evidence ofbusiness ownership, evidence of self-employment income and documentation fromthird-party individuals indicating the service provided along with payment details
Self-declared main duties or affidavits are not acceptable proof of work experience or self-employment.
Your letter should include salary. If not, you need absolute proof of salary.

manirulf1

Aug 19, 2022
Ah thanks, so its safe.
What about salary doubt ?

Also please tell me if the reference letter doesn't mention salary/annual package then what all needs to be given. Are these docs sufficient:
1. Salary slips from company
2. Bank account details showing salary credit with?? company name.
3. Form 16 issued by the employer

Are these sufficient,

Thanks
Deepak
What is form 16?

thirdfromright

Star Member
May 14, 2023
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
10-01-2024
AOR Received.
18-01-2024
Passport Req..
13-05-2024
Hi All,

I have received an SINP ITA with a score of 68. I have claimed 10+ years in NOC 21221. I have a few queries and would appreciate if any onw would be able to answer and clarify.

1. Can I edit part 1 of the application after I have started part 2? I am waiting for a couple of documents for part 1, so am unable to complete it as it will be a couple of weeks before I get those documents. I just wanted to check what other documents are needed in part 2 of the application, so that I can start arranging those right now, instead of waiting for part 1 to be completed.

2. I have been working with the same organization since 2011 with the same NOC. However, I have been promoted a few times in this period, starting from Associate Consultant> Sr. Associate Consultant > Consultant > Sr. Consultant > Manager. Would SINP consider this just one NOC? My organization does not provide a reference letter, however my immediate supervisor is willing to provide a letter stating all my roles and responsibilities along with the NOC code for each of them, which has not changed. Would this be an issue? Should I attach my promotion letters?

3. In my 12 years with the organization, I have worked in multiple countries, so I have question on how to fill the work experience section in the application. Example - I was an Associate Consultant form 2011 to 2014 and Senior Associate Consultant from 2014 to 2016. From 2011 until 2014, I was in India, from 2014 to 2015, I was in Germany and for a part of 2015 I was in China before moving back to India. All this while I was employed with the same organization. In such a case, should I have separate entry for each of the country, or should I have a separate entry for each of the designations? Or should I just create one entry with my current designation and country with the NOC code?

Thank in advance.

TFR

Dipal8404

Oct 2, 2022
I appeared in IELTS in Dec-2020. I got R-9; L-8.5; W-6.5 and S-6. Based on that I applied for the SINP and Sep-2022, I got ITA under occupation in demand. I submit my document on Nov-2022. In December 2022 IELTS score got expired. Now I received the nomination on April-2023. So my doubt is whether I need to reappear for the IELTS? And yes so what score I need to get for the PR file based on my nomination?

manirulf1

Aug 19, 2022
Dear seniors,
I am maintaining FDR 3 months auto renewed for the last 1.5 year. I took a loan against FDR 2 months ago and repaid it within 10 days.
For that reason Bank sealed and signed the FDR receipt "Lien with Bank". Now for pof in sinp, if i submit the fdr receipt, will it be a problem?

The bank also said that there is a Lien withdrawal seal which they can stamp on the fdr receipt if i need.

Pls advice.

cereal264

Jul 8, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
I appeared in IELTS in Dec-2020. I got R-9; L-8.5; W-6.5 and S-6. Based on that I applied for the SINP and Sep-2022, I got ITA under occupation in demand. I submit my document on Nov-2022. In December 2022 IELTS score got expired. Now I received the nomination on April-2023. So my doubt is whether I need to reappear for the IELTS? And yes so what score I need to get for the PR file based on my nomination?
You already have the 600 points from SINP so you just need to have a valid result for EE, if you can the the minimum 8777 it would be okay but it wont matter so much

manirulf1

Aug 19, 2022
Hello seniors,
I need to submit payslips for 10 years.
should I submit random 3 months every year or consecutive 3 months each years.

Thanks

Silver_charm

Jun 8, 2023
Hi guys, Is there by chance of getting an ITA from SINP if the education mentioned in the NOC is not matching an applicant’s education? I am in the process of gathering my documents to complete my application of EOI. The NOC is 2171 now 21221. This requires:
  • A bachelor's degree in computer science, business administration, information systems or a related discipline or completion of a college program in computer science is usually required.
  • Certification or training provided by software vendors may be required by some employers.
I have created an explanation document that sort of details my education of bachelor of technology in civil engineering with regards to me having 7 Computer Science/I.T subjects also in my curriculum in my 4 years of bachelors degree. My NOC is basically Business Analysts/consultant …people who are not completely tech based but are often employed by I.T companies. I also wrote that I have my work experience in 2 of the world’s biggest IT giants. They are both established I.T companies with global presence. And my entire decade long experience is in that NOC without any breaks. I have my reference letters from both which clearly lists my roles and responsibilities in alignment to my NOC. As well as I thought maybe I could include my domain certifications I have done in the past for my role as a business analyst in the insurance domain (I am still debating this). Is there any scenario where my application will be accepted. Or is it a lost case that even after I submit my documents/letter It will be rejected?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi guys, Is there by chance of getting an ITA from SINP if the education mentioned in the NOC is not matching an applicant’s education? I am in the process of gathering my documents to complete my application of EOI. The NOC is 2171 now 21221. This requires:
  • A bachelor's degree in computer science, business administration, information systems or a related discipline or completion of a college program in computer science is usually required.
  • Certification or training provided by software vendors may be required by some employers.
I have created an explanation document that sort of details my education of bachelor of technology in civil engineering with regards to me having 7 Computer Science/I.T subjects also in my curriculum in my 4 years of bachelors degree. My NOC is basically Business Analysts/consultant …people who are not completely tech based but are often employed by I.T companies. I also wrote that I have my work experience in 2 of the world’s biggest IT giants. They are both established I.T companies with global presence. And my entire decade long experience is in that NOC without any breaks. I have my reference letters from both which clearly lists my roles and responsibilities in alignment to my NOC. As well as I thought maybe I could include my domain certifications I have done in the past for my role as a business analyst in the insurance domain (I am still debating this). Is there any scenario where my application will be accepted. Or is it a lost case that even after I submit my documents/letter It will be rejected?
It states related discipline so may not be an issue.What is your SINP score?

Reactions: Shravan_Kumar

Silver_charm

Jun 8, 2023
So maybe if your NOC and SINP score are selected. Has it ever when you checked the draws?
Yeah it has been selected in the draw on 18th may. I am going to submit my complete application in a week or 2. I just wanted to know like how big of a chance is there to get a refusal.