+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP ONLINE APPLICATION

canadaways

Oct 11, 2009
Hi all, please input your feedback. I have a friend who applied under NOC 22221 - User support technician, he got selection in EOI and now invited to apply. We are confused a bit how we calculated points.
2011 - 1 year diploma in computer technician (private, not verifiable from WES)
2012-2023 NOC related work experience
2022- Associate degree in computer science (WES ECA)

His work experience is under same NOC, from 2012 until now. He calculated his work experience points 15 but I was reading another member got refusal as SINP didn't give him work experience numbers earlier than his last degree completed. My question is, would He get work experience points from 2012? he did diploma in 2011 but it was private and not verifiable by WES.
If SINP doesn't give education points, his points still are 61 (due to his family in SK). Would SINP refuse app as he initially claimed 76 points or his app will approve as he meets minimum 60 even let assume 0 for work experience?

manirulf1

Aug 19, 2022
SINP specifically says, 10 Years in 1 NOC Code. If your Job duties are the same throughout 11 years, then you are good to apply. But if you will share the promotions letters, then IRCC will consider it as 3 jobs/NOCs. As the designation changed from Senior Executive-Ass Manager-Manager
Hi
Thanks for the clarification.
I have another question for you.
Currently, I held the position of Manager (MIS-IT), and my duties exactly match Noc 22220.
But my job title is not like as Network administrator, or network operator as mentioned in ircc guidelines.
Should I put a matching job title in the reference letter?

Thanks

Last edited:

DP_2023

May 10, 2023
Hi,

Regarding organization reference letters. I have got the reference letters with necessary details except for "Organization brief information".
Is it mandatory to have this , as the company is a big organization and HR does not write this in the letter.
Could someone please throw some light on this.

My letter is on company's letter head , has my name, designation, duration of work, no. of hours worked in week, job responsibilities, signed by HR head, his name, email, address phone.

Is this enough ? kindly update. Thanks
Deepak

Last edited:

M@hesh

May 10, 2023
I want to know about aor process because i have applied for pr in express entry but I don’t get any updates yet

manirulf1

Aug 19, 2022
Hi,

Regarding organization reference letters. I have got the reference letters with necessary details except for "Organization brief information".
Is it mandatory to have this , as the company is a big organization and HR does not write this in the letter.

My letter is on company's letter head , has my name, designation, duration of work, no. of hours worked in week, job responsibilities, signed by HR head, his name, email, address phone.

Deepak
Hi
I also have the same question. but I have not seen anything like this in the sample reference for the Canada PR letter I found online.

Thanks
Manir

DP_2023

May 10, 2023
Hi
I also have the same question. but I have not seen anything like this in the sample reference for the Canada PR letter I found online.

Thanks
Manir
So you mean, brief introduction is not important and if missing it should be ok.
Does others who claimed points have brief introduction about company in reference letters?

manirulf1

Aug 19, 2022
So you mean, brief introduction is not important and if missing it should be ok.
Does others who claimed points have brief introduction about company in reference letters?
I don't know. But i haven't seen in amy sample sinp letter.
So i will be waiting for seniors comments.
Thanks

DP_2023

May 10, 2023
Hi,

Also my company don't write salary in reference letter but i have all the salary slips, form 16, bank statements with credit showing company name. Will this be sufficient as well ?

Deepak

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi,

Also my company don't write salary in reference letter but i have all the salary slips, form 16, bank statements with credit showing company name. Will this be sufficient as well ?

Deepak
Where does is stay “Organization brief information“ is required. See link for required documentation. If you meet requirements you should be oaky. Make sure education matches your NOC too, and not work experience prior to educaiton.

https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/live-in-saskatchewan/by-immigrating/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/browse-sinp-programs/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-saskatchewan-express-entry

DP_2023

May 10, 2023
Where does is stay “Organization brief information“ is required. See link for required documentation. If you meet requirements you should be oaky. Make sure education matches your NOC too, and not work experience prior to educaiton.

https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/live-in-saskatchewan/by-immigrating/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/browse-sinp-programs/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-saskatchewan-express-entry
Thanks for your reply. In the required documents list it mentions :

Proof of Employment

You must submit letters of reference from past employers to prove your work experience for each job included.

Letters of reference from your Supervisor or Human Resources Officer must be printed on company letterhead.

Each letter of reference should indicate the following:

• Your job position and dates of employment.
  • Your main duties*.
  • The number of hours you worked each week.
  • A brief company description (nature of the business, industry and operations).
  • The name, signature and contact information of your supervisor or manager (email address matching the company domain and telephone number).
  • The location of the company.

Also please tell me if the reference letter doesnt mention salary/annual package then what all needs to be given. Are these docs sufficient:
1. Salary slips from company
2. Bank account details showing salary credit with company name.
3. Form 16 issued by the employer

Are these sufficient,

Thanks
Deepak

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thanks for your reply. In the required documents list it mentions :

Proof of Employment

You must submit letters of reference from past employers to prove your work experience for each job included.

Letters of reference from your Supervisor or Human Resources Officer must be printed on company letterhead.

Each letter of reference should indicate the following:

• Your job position and dates of employment.
  • Your main duties*.
  • The number of hours you worked each week.
  • A brief company description (nature of the business, industry and operations).
  • The name, signature and contact information of your supervisor or manager (email address matching the company domain and telephone number).
  • The location of the company.

Also please tell me if the reference letter doesnt mention salary/annual package then what all needs to be given. Are these docs sufficient:

Are these sufficient,

Thanks
Deepak
Doesn’t say “must” but “should”. See text in red.

DP_2023

May 10, 2023
Doesn’t say “must” but “should”. See text in red.
Ah thanks, so its safe.
What about salary doubt ?

Also please tell me if the reference letter doesn't mention salary/annual package then what all needs to be given. Are these docs sufficient:

Are these sufficient,

Thanks
Deepak

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Ah thanks, so its safe.
What about salary doubt ?

Also please tell me if the reference letter doesn't mention salary/annual package then what all needs to be given. Are these docs sufficient:

Are these sufficient,

Thanks
Deepak
What does the link state?