AOR Received.
06-05-2016
File Transfer...
07-05-2016
Med's Request
08-08-2016
Passport Req..
15-11-2016
Everything is clearly written. Send your POF details with latest dates.
And try to get one more Reference letter with all above mentioned details from other/different official person. Your work is being done very fast.
This is the hardest lart of immigration process. After this everything is simple .
i hope everything goes well for you jyo1101! thanks ashuindian on giving direction to us in the group. you are very helpful!

Reactions: jyo1101

Gary_s

Sep 18, 2019
Hello experts,
I have an urgent query regarding documentation after receiving ITA from SINP:
While uploading documents in OASIS under Education section, we get two tabs to upload scanned copies: Degree documents and Transcript documents. I have my ECA report, both bachelors & master degrees, and mark-sheets of all the semesters/years, but I don't have transcripts in hand as these were were sent directly to IQAS in a sealed envelope, and I don't have an extra copy of those transcripts as of now?
Kindly clarify, is it mandatory to provide transcripts to SINP or is it optional as I already have an ECA report from IQAS.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Hi guys,

Does the request for ADR for SINP usually done via e-mail or mail? I have submitted my application on June 28, 2019 and i have not heard anything back from SINP since. It only shows in process on OASIS site. Hoping this is a good sign. Anyone in similar situation?
It means everything is good.

Reactions: spidec

jyo1101

Oct 10, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
16-03-2020
Med's Done....
28-04-2020
Everything is clearly written. Send your POF details with latest dates.
And try to get one more Reference letter with all above mentioned details from other/different official person. Apply all the related papers.
Your work is being done very fast.
This is the hardest lart of immigration process. After this everything is simple .
Thanks a lot @ashuindian ...ur help is precious...god bless

BubbleGuppi

Oct 29, 2019
Hi, I have 11 years of experience 2008-2019 (3 employers) with same NOC but have 1 month gap while changing the job in 2019 . While creating the SINP online profile, under the skilled work experience, how many points would I get?

Thanks In Advance!

atoc2019

Oct 25, 2019
Official SINP docs request letter says ,

Work Experience Credentials
Please provide a second reference letter from a different person in the organization. An acceptable work experience document must:
‐ Include letters of reference from the supervisor or human resources officer,
‐ Be printed on company letterhead or the applicant’s official workbook, or other official government documents.
Each letter of reference/workbook must include all of the following: ‐ All job positions held and corresponding dates of employment;
‐ Your main duties and responsibilities for each position;
‐ The number of hours you worked each week;
‐ A brief company description (nature of the business, industry and operations);
‐ The name, signature and direct contact information of your supervisor or manager (including email address matching the company domain and telephone number); and
‐ The physical location of the company.
Proof of Transferable Settlement Funds
Please provide updated official letters or statements issued by your financial institution indicating balances and transaction history of all accounts from July 1, 2019 to October 26, 2019. A copy of the initial deposit slip, renewal and an updated letter from the financial institution is required for each term deposit and/or savings certificate.
Please ensure that your documents are on letterhead of the financial institution or have been issued by a financial institution and include the following details:
‐ Name of financial institution
‐ Address of financial institution
‐ Name(s) of account holder(s) ‐ Type of account/fund
‐ Account number
‐ Date account was opened
‐ Date statement/letter was issued
‐ Type of currency; and
‐ Detailed transaction history for the above time period.
Furthermore, settlement funds must:
‐ Term or fixed deposits must state the date of deposit and date of maturity.
‐ Be translated to English or French by a certified translator, if they were issued in another language.
Hi,
I am applying from Australia as well.
I have collected Employement ref from HR including all job responsibilities.
Just wondering what gov documents have you submitted?
If possible, please advise your email address by pm so I can clarify some confusion.
By the way, My NOC category is 2171
Thanks

ciscoccie

Jul 2, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Has anyone used Life insurance funds as SNIP POF? These funds are encashable and there is a surrender value.
What does SNIP requires? I believe there is a document which shows start date of life insurance policy and a document shows how much funds will one receive once surrendered.
Is there any other requirement? Including when did I start funding the insurance account etc.?

J2019

Aug 4, 2019
Hi guys,

Does the request for ADR for SINP usually done via e-mail or mail? I have submitted my application on June 28, 2019 and i have not heard anything back from SINP since. It only shows in process on OASIS site. Hoping this is a good sign. Anyone in similar situation?
Yes, I have submitted my application on 3 June, 2019, till date not any ADR , only ' in process since 10 June, 2019' , what does mean ?

jyo1101

Oct 10, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
16-03-2020
Med's Done....
28-04-2020
Hi,
I am applying from Australia as well.
I have collected Employement ref from HR including all job responsibilities.
Just wondering what gov documents have you submitted?
If possible, please advise your email address by pm so I can clarify some confusion.
By the way, My NOC category is 2171
Thanks
Hello
We submitted IT returns as govt docs

Gary_s

Sep 18, 2019
Kindly someone revert on the following query:

While uploading documents in OASIS under Education section after receiving the ITA, we get two tabs to upload scanned copies: Degree documents and Transcript documents. I have my ECA report, both bachelors & master degrees, and mark-sheets of all the semesters/years, but I don't have transcripts in hand as these were were sent directly to IQAS in a sealed envelope, and I don't have an extra copy of those transcripts as of now?

Kindly clarify, is it mandatory to provide transcripts to SINP under SINP FSW EE?

atoc2019

Oct 25, 2019
Hello
We submitted IT returns as govt docs
Thanks but I am bit confused here. Only PAYG payment summary contains company name. But Notice of assessment doesn’t contain any employer name or job related information.
Could you please advise which one you submitted. thanks in advance.

samzzxgp

Sep 17, 2019
Dear experts
I would like to know are there many cases many people remain at work permit status and cannot apply for pr due to their employers are unwilling to help preparing docs for immigration dept?

Does it really meant it need to find a new employer who is willing and able to help you apply for a pr for provinces other than Saskatchewan?

agapeerewajua

Star Member
Sep 26, 2017
Yes, I have submitted my application on 3 June, 2019, till date not any ADR , only ' in process since 10 June, 2019' , what does mean ?
I do not see any problems. I submitted ADR in August exactly after 2 months of application in June 2019 and still expecting. Good luck!

bridalbeauty

Apr 28, 2019
PLEASE I NEED GUIDANCE
my noc is 6342 tailoring and i had since submitted my application in June 2019(ITA-APRIL 2019).Current status of my application IN PROCESS.
MY DILEMA
In my country(NIGERIA) i learnt my tailoring skill in a roadside tailoring school and most of these businesses hardly register it. Now i perfected the skill and started my mine over 3years with registration and proper structure cum branding.
Now i do not have trade certificate but i can get one. My concern is if this is gotten can i send it to sinp and if it would be admissible ?

agapeerewajua

Star Member
Sep 26, 2017
PLEASE I NEED GUIDANCE
my noc is 6342 tailoring and i had since submitted my application in June 2019(ITA-APRIL 2019).Current status of my application IN PROCESS.
MY DILEMA
In my country(NIGERIA) i learnt my tailoring skill in a roadside tailoring school and most of these businesses hardly register it. Now i perfected the skill and started my mine over 3years with registration and proper structure cum branding.
Now i do not have trade certificate but i can get one. My concern is if this is gotten can i send it to sinp and if it would be admissible ?
Don't be scared. Get it and it won't be a waste. Send it with an explanation letter. I come to know that these people realize the peculiarities of outside countries.

Reactions: bridalbeauty