+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP OID ?????

Rohaan123

Mar 9, 2016
Hi Guys,

Before posting the question here, first I tried to locate my answers in different thread but failed, so decided to ask here.

1 - ECA is required for SINP OID ?? someone told me that initially not required but will be required at later stage when you will get the nomination and case would be submit to IRCC.. is it true?

2 - Currently I don't have funds in liquid forms but I have property under my name which I can get evaluate from 3 different evaluation agency, once I get the visa then I can sell the property to show the liquid amount at the time of landing at airport...please advise if is it work?

Thanks,

Reactions: Mayuri Guralwar

CANADA IMMIGRATION

Jul 15, 2016
Regina, Saskatchewan Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Rohaan123 said:
Hi Guys,

Before posting the question here, first I tried to locate my answers in different thread but failed, so decided to ask here.

1 - ECA is required for SINP OID ?? someone told me that initially not required but will be required at later stage when you will get the nomination and case would be submit to IRCC.. is it true?

2 - Currently I don't have funds in liquid forms but I have property under my name which I can get evaluate from 3 different evaluation agency, once I get the visa then I can sell the property to show the liquid amount at the time of landing at airport...please advise if is it work?

Thanks,
Both your predictions are incorrect.

1. ECA not required till the end of immigration after sinp nomination. (Better to have bacause it require in Canada when getting job etc).

2. Property not count you need to show liquid money in bank account (preferable) FD is also work.

Reactions: Mayuri Guralwar
Jun 4, 2017
Hi I am new to this forum I have a problem I deleted my express entry account by mistake and I m trying gor SINP OID will it crate a problem heard it is going to open in June anytime till now it did not open THANK GOD as I m trying to creat EE profile again.... any suggestions...also does anyone know when will SINP OID open

Snipping

Star Member
May 17, 2017
Hi I am new to this forum I have a problem I deleted my express entry account by mistake and I m trying gor SINP OID will it crate a problem heard it is going to open in June anytime till now it did not open THANK GOD as I m trying to creat EE profile again.... any suggestions...also does anyone know when will SINP OID open
SINP OID does not require acceptance into the Express Entry pool. In fact, you need to state that you do not have an Express Entry profile in order to apply under OID.

The OID process after nomination is a paper, rather than an Express Entry, application, as in effect you obtain the nomination and an invitation to apply concomitantly.

Mantri1288

Star Member
Jun 19, 2017
Dear All,

I am looking for some valuable information to process my application for SINP - OID NOC - 0124 Category.

I checked the website link -

http://www23.statcan.gc.ca/imdb/p3VD.pl?CLV=4&CPV=0124&CST=01012011&CVD=122376&Function=getVD&MLV=4&TVD=122372

For 0124 NOC, the required educational qualifications and Work experience for Marketing managers

A university degree or college diploma in business administration or in a related field with a specialization in sales or marketing

and

Several years of experience as a sales, marketing or public relations representative or in a related occupation are required.

In my case, I have a Masters(Post Graduate) degree in Science from Sardar Patel University, Gujarat, India with First class score. In terms of work experience, I hold 6 plus years of work experience as "Area Sales Manager/Sales Manager" with Indian MNCs and United Arab Emirates.

Considering my case, am I eligible to apply under NOC - 0124 category as SINP - Occupation in demand category ?

Furthermore, will I be getting Invitation from Govt under same category ?

For your reference, I have following Age, IELTS score and other details to check eligibility :-

IELTS SCORE

LISTENING - 8.5 BANDS

SPEAKING - 6.5 BANDS

READING - 6.5 BANDS

WRITING - 7.0 BANDS.

OVERALL - 7.0 BANDS

Marital status - Single.

Age - 30 years.

I would like to apply for single application for PR under SINP - OID category.

I am sincerely looking forward to hear in detail from your side.

Regards,

MANAN

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Dear All,

I am looking for some valuable information to process my application for SINP - OID NOC - 0124 Category.

I checked the website link -

http://www23.statcan.gc.ca/imdb/p3VD.pl?CLV=4&CPV=0124&CST=01012011&CVD=122376&Function=getVD&MLV=4&TVD=122372

For 0124 NOC, the required educational qualifications and Work experience for Marketing managers

A university degree or college diploma in business administration or in a related field with a specialization in sales or marketing

and

Several years of experience as a sales, marketing or public relations representative or in a related occupation are required.

In my case, I have a Masters(Post Graduate) degree in Science from Sardar Patel University, Gujarat, India with First class score. In terms of work experience, I hold 6 plus years of work experience as "Area Sales Manager/Sales Manager" with Indian MNCs and United Arab Emirates.

Considering my case, am I eligible to apply under NOC - 0124 category as SINP - Occupation in demand category ?

Furthermore, will I be getting Invitation from Govt under same category ?

For your reference, I have following Age, IELTS score and other details to check eligibility :-

IELTS SCORE

LISTENING - 8.5 BANDS

SPEAKING - 6.5 BANDS

READING - 6.5 BANDS

WRITING - 7.0 BANDS.

OVERALL - 7.0 BANDS

Marital status - Single.

Age - 30 years.

I would like to apply for single application for PR under SINP - OID category.

I am sincerely looking forward to hear in detail from your side.

Regards,

MANAN
No. You can't apply for that. Your education doesn't match with required qualification. They will reject the application after few months. Wastage of time and money

Mantri1288

Star Member
Jun 19, 2017
No. You can't apply for that. Your education doesn't match with required qualification. They will reject the application after few months. Wastage of time and money

Thanks for replying.

Any possible solution to my case ?

I still think they would consider as my education is related to Healthcare and I have work experience related to healthcare field/sector only.

Any detailed suggestions are welcome.

Regards,
Manan

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
That is why the application is rejected. What is the subject of your Post Graduation?

mmalhoussian

Sep 6, 2017
Dear seniors
I wonder if you all can answer a few of my queries, I am a new member and I would like to apply for SINP OID.

1. In the First submission for SINP shall I submit my paper-based application or the online-application would be sufficient? and the paper submittals would be after the nomination !!
2. In the first submission, the application will be submitted with missing document (licensing from my related association, because licensing is under processing, does the proof of registration and confirmation of receiving my application from the related association would be accepted in order to proceed with my application till receiving my final licensing status) ???
3. Does the police report and medical is requested to be submitted along with other documents in the first stage (First Submission).
4. In General, The Police Certificate shall be submitted from each country you live there for 6 months and more, I am living in the foreign country since 7 Years, shall I submit another police report from my home country as well?

Please, seniors, help me with answers !!

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Dear seniors
I wonder if you all can answer a few of my queries, I am a new member and I would like to apply for SINP OID.

1. In the First submission for SINP shall I submit my paper-based application or the online-application would be sufficient? and the paper submittals would be after the nomination !!
2. In the first submission, the application will be submitted with missing document (licensing from my related association, because licensing is under processing, does the proof of registration and confirmation of receiving my application from the related association would be accepted in order to proceed with my application till receiving my final licensing status) ???
3. Does the police report and medical is requested to be submitted along with other documents in the first stage (First Submission).
4. In General, The Police Certificate shall be submitted from each country you live there for 6 months and more, I am living in the foreign country since 7 Years, shall I submit another police report from my home country as well?

Please, seniors, help me with answers !!
Read the rule regulation well 3-4 times. How to fill the form without study. I feel that you did not even open the website.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
You can apply for this NOC in SINP.
2121 Biologists and related scientists

Prepare your Reference letter according to that and go ahead. Very easy going NOC.
Indian Jugad- ment

sdqs_23

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
That is why the application is rejected. What is the subject of your Post Graduation?

Dear Sir,

I have few questions regarding SINP OID

1. Is it necessary to create Oasis Profile for OID, Shoud i send document by courier.
2. In Oasis (Step no. 8 and 9) they required passport and birth certificate (Should i attached my Birth Certificate and Passport only or i attached my spouse and two dauthers birth certificate and passport ?
3. If the applicant has more than one passport, please add another record by clicking on "Create another Passport screen" to the right ( my passport is expired and then i renew so i attached my expired passport and new one or is it mean if a person is dual national so they attached both passport).
4. In education section should i need to attach my B.E degree or attached matriculation, Intermediate and B.E. degree.
5. In Step 13 - English and French (You must attach a copy of the language test result to verify the test scores before you submit this application to the SINP) what does it mean by verify?
6. In step 14 : the ask for relative who are canadian citizen (yes my sister live there) So should i need to attach any document of my sister ? if yes, so i attached document of my niece and nephew and brother in law.
7. Will i submit my oasis application any time or when OID Open. and When i will courier my all documents and required form to CIC.
8. check all applicant screens for completeness ? what does it mean it appear on every page.
9. Any fee for SINP OID ? If yes when i will submit and what mode of payment (Credit card or bank draft).

I Hope you will reply soon.

Thanks in advance

Firdous Siddiqui