+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP OID vs SINP EE

supatopshota

Jan 2, 2017
Why is there a difference between the 2 when the EE applicant still have to be in the OID list? Does the EE applications get processed faster than OID? Not sure why there is a separation between the 2 streams. Can someone clarify?

evoboy2016

Star Member
Jun 3, 2015
DUBAI
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
The criteria of SINP EE is tougher than SINP-OID but EE is much faster. Basically, following are the differences

EE vs. OID
1. CLB 7 vs CLB 4 for IELTS.
2. FSW eligibility score 67 vs FSW score 60
3. EE will be processed within 6 months vs OID will be processed in 16 months (as claimed by CIC)

supatopshota

Jan 2, 2017
evoboy2016 said:
The criteria of SINP EE is tougher than SINP-OID but EE is much faster. Basically, following are the differences

EE vs. OID
1. CLB 7 vs CLB 4 for IELTS.
2. FSW eligibility score 67 vs FSW score 60
3. EE will be processed within 6 months vs OID will be processed in 16 months (as claimed by CIC)
Your info is not correct.
1. Both have CLB 4 as minimum
2. Both have eligibility score of 60 as minimum
3. Actually on the SNIP website the average processing time for EE is 3.4 months which longer than the average processing time of 2.5 months for OID

Maybe most people are of the same mind set as you and opted for OID hence less competition for EE, that's why I was able to submit so easily when EE opened yesterday.

supatopshota

Jan 2, 2017
supatopshota said:
3. Actually on the SNIP website the average processing time for EE is 3.4 months which longer than the average processing time of 2.5 months for OID

Maybe most people are of the same mind set as you and opted for OID hence less competition for EE, that's why I was able to submit so easily when EE opened yesterday.
EE 3.4 months vs OID 2.5 months is for SNIP
EE 6 months vs OID 16 months is for CIC

Reactions: Babyella

anton1990

Champion Member
Dec 22, 2015
North Battleford
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-04-2016
Nomination.....
21-04-2016
AOR Received.
11-07-2016
Med's Request
02-05-2017
Med's Done....
09-05-2017
Passport Req..
08-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2017
LANDED..........
14-01-2018
supatopshota said:
Why is there a difference between the 2 when the EE applicant still have to be in the OID list? Does the EE applications get processed faster than OID? Not sure why there is a separation between the 2 streams. Can someone clarify?
As of Jan 1, 2017
The International Skilled Worker – Employment Offer sub-category is accepting applications.
The International Skilled Worker – Occupations In-Demand sub-category is closed to applications at this time.
The International Skilled Worker – Saskatchewan Express Entry sub-category is closed to applications at this time.
For information on finding work in Saskatchewan, visit Finding Work.

Occupations in Demand is closed.

https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/maximum-number-of-sinp-applications

Anton

sumeetjathoul

Star Member
Nov 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-10-2016
Doc's Request.
25-11-2016
Nomination.....
10-01-2017
supatopshota said:

My OID is also in process from last 3 months and I applied for EE yesterday. My question is that when my EE comes into process will they ask me to withdraw one of the application?

mohitsaini

Jan 6, 2017
sumeetjathoul said:
My OID is also in process from last 3 months and I applied for EE yesterday. My question is that when my EE comes into process will they ask me to withdraw one of the application?
Hi, at what time did u applied for SINP EE, I applied for SINP OID around 9 PM. I just want to know, at what time EE got opened, bcoz i missed it.

goutamsingha

Jan 5, 2017
Hi I am new to this forum.. I already have a EE profile for SINP. Is it possible to create another profile for OID or can I use same profile for OID...
Please suggest..

After 4th January draw for SINP OID .. is there any draw for SINP EE ?? I am not able to get proper notification from SINP site. Is there any alert mechanism ? Or any link to access the updated information..

Saska

Star Member
Jun 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anton1990 said:
As of Jan 1, 2017
The International Skilled Worker – Employment Offer sub-category is accepting applications.
The International Skilled Worker – Occupations In-Demand sub-category is closed to applications at this time.
The International Skilled Worker – Saskatchewan Express Entry sub-category is closed to applications at this time.
For information on finding work in Saskatchewan, visit Finding Work.

Occupations in Demand is closed.

https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/maximum-number-of-sinp-applications

Anton
I am sorry. But your replies are always irrelevant and/or generic, looks like a robot is replying, or you only want to increase your replies count.
I believe helping someone who needs help is best, or at least donot post.
Regards

supatopshota

Jan 2, 2017
sumeetjathoul said:
Maybe they will. Just have to wait and see

supatopshota

Jan 2, 2017
goutamsingha said:
Hi I am new to this forum.. I already have a EE profile for SINP. Is it possible to create another profile for OID or can I use same profile for OID...
Please suggest..

After 4th January draw for SINP OID .. is there any draw for SINP EE ?? I am not able to get proper notification from SINP site. Is there any alert mechanism ? Or any link to access the updated information..
I had the EE profile for SINP and then OID opened on the 4th of January and I wanted to submit but couldn't since i had EE profile (keep getting threshold reached). Luckily EE opened a few hours later and I was able to submit successfully. I hear that next SNIP might be in May but no one knows for sure when. Just prepare everything and get ready to submit when it opens.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
:
Saska said:
I am sorry. But your replies are always irrelevant and/or generic, looks like a robot is replying, or you only want to increase your replies count.
I believe helping someone who needs help is best, or at least donot post.
Regards
Actually he is a student. :D :D

sumeetjathoul

Star Member
Nov 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-10-2016
Doc's Request.
25-11-2016
Nomination.....
10-01-2017
mohitsaini said:
Hi, at what time did u applied for SINP EE, I applied for SINP OID around 9 PM. I just want to know, at what time EE got opened, bcoz i missed it.
I woke up at 4 am and saw EE is open. My file was ready so I submitted

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Saska said:
His/her replies make me really mad :mad:
He has got PR through PGWP, now he is making fun. He teases people in different forums then runaway.