09-05-2017
Passport Req..
08-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2017
LANDED..........
14-01-2018
ashuindian said:
He has got PR through PGWP, now he is making fun. He teases people in different forums then runaway.
Be my guest, come to Canada, Pay from your own pocket for your education (not parents) then judge. It is easier to sit in the middle of nowhere, do not be useful to Canada and not pay tax and be cool on this forum.

shohel112

Feb 23, 2015
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
The criteria of SINP EE is tougher than SINP-OID but EE is much faster. Basically, following are the differences

EE vs. OID
1. CLB 7 vs CLB 4 for IELTS.
2. FSW eligibility score 67 vs FSW score 60
3. EE will be processed within 6 months vs OID will be processed in 16 months (as claimed by CIC)
Hi, As OID eligibility score is 60 , can I apply finally in EE after getting SINP ? (As in FSWP ,point requires 67)
Kindly advise.

mani_00

Nov 6, 2018
Hello,
I have a confusion between SINP OID & SINP EE streams? Do my occupation needs to be in demand for SINP EE also, If my occupation is not in list am I eligible for SINP EE? SINP eligibility requires;

Have a minimum level of work experience related to their field of education or training in a skilled occupation (NOC 0, A, or B) that is considered to be in-demand in Saskatchewan (See in-demand occupation list, below);

• At least one year of work experience in the past 10 years in a skilled profession (non-trades); OR
  • At least two years of work experience in a skilled trade within the past five years; OR
  • At least one year of skilled work experience in Canada in the past three years (trades and non-trades).

mona247

Sep 26, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello,
I have a confusion between SINP OID & SINP EE streams? Do my occupation needs to be in demand for SINP EE also, If my occupation is not in list am I eligible for SINP EE? SINP eligibility requires;

Have a minimum level of work experience related to their field of education or training in a skilled occupation (NOC 0, A, or B) that is considered to be in-demand in Saskatchewan (See in-demand occupation list, below);

• At least one year of work experience in the past 10 years in a skilled profession (non-trades); OR
  • At least two years of work experience in a skilled trade within the past five years; OR
  • At least one year of skilled work experience in Canada in the past three years (trades and non-trades).
Good question.. can someone reply please

safwanbest99

Dec 24, 2018
Hi, Just now I joined this Forum.

I need some help & guidance. As I got EOI from SINP but actually i wasn't know about the procedure. I just simply apply for EOI (4212 - Social and community service workers) and luckily got Invitation to submit the formal application.

My question is either its necessary to get ECA from WES before submit formal application of SINP.

Please advice as I am totally confused..