+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP/OID second review

Nabaraj

Star Member
Nov 7, 2015
My application for SINP/OID was rejected on 11 July, 2016 under bank balance issues. I requested for a second review. And the case has not been decided yet. Each time I request for final decision, they say it is under evaluation.

This application is currently under assessment by the Program Integrity and Legislation Unit. This assessment consists of a detailed review of the SINP procedure and policy as it pertains to this specific application. We must also review the application in its entirety to ensure it meets the criteria that was in place at the time of application. Unfortunately, this process may take longer than the 60 days noted on the receipt letter. Take a look at the other categories as you may be eligible for a different category. Processing times for 2nd reviews can take approximately 1-2 years. Only one application may be submitted at a time, if you wish to start a new application please send a withdrawal request to the following email address:immigration.documents@gov.sk.ca.

Kind regards,

AK - Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP)

Please share if anyone has such a tough time.

Reactions: stevefem

mpagtakhan

Jun 25, 2017
My application for SINP/OID was rejected on 11 July, 2016 under bank balance issues. I requested for a second review. And the case has not been decided yet. Each time I request for final decision, they say it is under evaluation.

This application is currently under assessment by the Program Integrity and Legislation Unit. This assessment consists of a detailed review of the SINP procedure and policy as it pertains to this specific application. We must also review the application in its entirety to ensure it meets the criteria that was in place at the time of application. Unfortunately, this process may take longer than the 60 days noted on the receipt letter. Take a look at the other categories as you may be eligible for a different category. Processing times for 2nd reviews can take approximately 1-2 years. Only one application may be submitted at a time, if you wish to start a new application please send a withdrawal request to the following email address:immigration.documents@gov.sk.ca.

Kind regards,

AK - Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP)

Please share if anyone has such a tough time.
We have the same case, mine got rejected last Jan 27 and it is really dissappointing.

Proof of Transferable Settlement Funds.
You have failed to provide the documentation from RCBC Securities as it requested in a letter from the SINP.
You have not had the minimum required amount of funds available and stable in the accounts provided throughout the entire immigration process. The minimum amount must be maintained for at least 3 months prior to submitting your application to the SINP and you are required to maintain these funds throughout the entire immigration process.

I am planning to submit our second review and submit that RCBC they are requesting. I did not submit that anymore as we believe we didnt need so as we already met the minimum POF without it.

I will keep you updated of the status of my request. Please update me also. Goodluck to us!

ourcanadavisa

Nov 24, 2016
We have the same case, mine got rejected last Jan 27 and it is really dissappointing.

You have failed to provide the documentation from RCBC Securities as it requested in a letter from the SINP.
You have not had the minimum required amount of funds available and stable in the accounts provided throughout the entire immigration process. The minimum amount must be maintained for at least 3 months prior to submitting your application to the SINP and you are required to maintain these funds throughout the entire immigration process.

I am planning to submit our second review and submit that RCBC they are requesting. I did not submit that anymore as we believe we didnt need so as we already met the minimum POF without it.

I will keep you updated of the status of my request. Please update me also. Goodluck to us!
Hi got any positive reply from SINP?

Mandii Rash

Feb 18, 2020

Anything yet?