+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP OID - Proof of Intent to Settle in Saskatchewan

gowerag

Dec 14, 2018
Hi guys

Those who have managed to prove their intent to live in Saskatchewan may you please assist, how did you go about it?

Thanks

Ib4life

Dec 16, 2018
I got the following email from SINP.

The SINP requires that all nominees in this category intend to live and settle in Saskatchewan before and after nomination.
From the forms provided with your application, you currently have multiple family members living in Alberta. The SINP requires documentation to prove that you intend to settle and live in Saskatchewan.
Please submit any documents that can prove this intent.Note: It is the responsibility of the applicant to prove your intent to live in Saskatchewan. The SINP does not have a list of documents that can prove this intent.

Did anyone receive this kind of email? Please let me know how did you resole it?
Please how did you go about it.i got same this week. I have no connection to the province

fahadshah284

Aug 29, 2014
Riyadh
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018 SINP OID
Doc's Request.
28-08-2018 POF, intend to settle, Dependent Birth Docs Translation, Resident IDs
Nomination.....
10-10-2018
Hi,

I got the same required details from SINP in ADR and I did this and Alhumdulillah got the nomination.

Simply, write LOE and state your points;
- why do you want to live/settle in Saskatchewan after the nomination?
- Why you do not move to another province?
- Discuss your settlement plans e.g kids schooling, jobs prospects for your NOC, any educational plans for you or your spouse?
- Differentiate any point which is not common in another province.
- In last, sign the LOE, both you and your wife.

If you look around other PNPs for settlement plan forms that might help you to understand how other provinces undertake their settlement plan from Nominee. Follow the same questions and write your answers in LOE.

Currently, Alberta or Manitoba have their own settlement forms, please let me correct if I am wrong!! Follow this form and only answer the question properly in LOE, don't write the question.

SINP don't have any settlement form so far, maybe in future, they will use such form with SINP application.

Thank you....

maryamoj

Nov 22, 2016
Hello,
thank you for the comment. Does it mean you did not attach the "documentations" they asked for and simply wrote a letter?

Hi,

I got the same required details from SINP in ADR and I did this and Alhumdulillah got the nomination.

- Discuss your settlement plans e.g kids schooling, jobs prospects for your NOC, any educational plans for you or your spouse?

If you look around other PNPs for settlement plan forms that might help you to understand how other provinces undertake their settlement plan from Nominee. Follow the same questions and write your answers in LOE.

Currently, Alberta or Manitoba have their own settlement forms, please let me correct if I am wrong!! Follow this form and only answer the question properly in LOE, don't write the question.

SINP don't have any settlement form so far, maybe in future, they will use such form with SINP application.

Thank you....

fahadshah284

Aug 29, 2014
Riyadh
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018 SINP OID
Doc's Request.
28-08-2018 POF, intend to settle, Dependent Birth Docs Translation, Resident IDs
Nomination.....
10-10-2018
Hello,
thank you for the comment. Does it mean you did not attach the "documentations" they asked for and simply wrote a letter?
The reason the raised intend to stay question, I mentioned in online forms that my close relatives living in Ontario, they were asking why you will stay in Sask if your relatives living in another province? I replied with these questions in LOE, there is no documentation to prove this question.

Reactions: maryamoj

Rebbers332

Nov 10, 2015
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Cairo, Egypt
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
File Transfer...
20-10-2016
Interview........
24-10-2017
Hi. My husband's cousin, who he has barely talked to his entire life, is harassing him to give all his information to him so he can get into Saskatchewan easier but my husband cant help him right now and has told him that. Now his cousin is causing trouble within the family. What will happen if my husband gives him all his info and the cousin gets in through Saskatchewan, but leaves because that is his intent. Will my husband be able to sponsor or get a visitor visa for his mom or sister in the future?

Nayosh

Aug 7, 2020
The reason the raised intend to stay question, I mentioned in online forms that my close relatives living in Ontario, they were asking why you will stay in Sask if your relatives living in another province? I replied with these questions in LOE, there is no documentation to prove this question.
Hi Fahad, Have you received the nomination after you send them your response? Thanks.

fahadshah284

Aug 29, 2014
Riyadh
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018 SINP OID
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
10-10-2018
Hi Fahad, Have you received the nomination after you send them your response? Thanks.
Hello, Alhumdulillah I got the nomination in October 2018.

Hussamsal

Dec 19, 2020
Hi,

Thank you....

Please help me brother. I have the same situation. Can you please help about how to write LOE that you mentioned? And what do you mean by LOE and what Form is it? Please help. I am stuck here. I have sent you a message.

fahadshah284

Aug 29, 2014
Riyadh
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018 SINP OID
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
10-10-2018
Please help me brother. I have the same situation. Can you please help about how to write LOE that you mentioned? And what do you mean by LOE and what Form is it? Please help. I am stuck here. I have sent you a message.
I explained in detail but the basic things you should take care of. LOE means Letter of Explanation....