+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP - OID or EE - Applicatants from August/September 2021 - Please Join here.

AzeemMirza

Sep 30, 2016
I sent my application for permanent residence today by mail, and my question is, does the Immigration Department contact you by e-mail or post?
Hi there,

Can you please confirm if the EE profile gets updated with 600 points automatically after nomination ? I received nomination confirmation email from SINP 3 days back but my EE profile is not showing that I am nominated. Do I have to do anything that I am missing or should I wait ?

Your response will really. Thanks in advance :)

Zhang Sir

Oct 25, 2021
Category........
PNP
Yesterday, I finally got IP after 8 months waiting. Here is my SINP timeline:
19 Aug 2021: ITA
15 Oct 2021: Application submitted and AR
30 May 2022: IP

About how long can I get the nomination if everything goes well? Thanks a lot!

Aliadnan

Jun 23, 2020

Did u receive nomination, mine is IP since 3rd June 2022

selgoy30

Aug 12, 2022
Guys, I have 3 questions, please

Since I spotted the SINP requirements last year, I have been preparing vehemently on proving 10 years, 3 years which is for self-employment. I just saw on the SINP site that one may only claim self employment for managerial jobs i.e category 0. I have gotten an ITA as the point came down to 68 but now wondering if I can claim self-employment in a category B NOC.

Secondly, my ECA is for a Master's in Oil & Gas Management, 1 out of 9 modules is Health, Safety, and Environment Management in the oil and gas industry. I am actually a health and safety professional in the oil and gas sector. So I found that relevant for my HSE career due to the industry I work in. The educational requirement for the NOC 2263 is "A bachelor's degree or college diploma in a discipline such as food science, environmental studies, chemistry or health and safety is usually required". Can I term my ECA as related to the NOC 2263?

Due to the confusion, I have applied for another ECA on a diploma in occupational health and safety and I am waiting for WES to complete to add to my application before September 25. Am I allowed to attach additional ECA after ITA?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Guys, I have 3 questions, please

Since I spotted the SINP requirements last year, I have been preparing vehemently on proving 10 years, 3 years which is for self-employment. I just saw on the SINP site that one may only claim self employment for managerial jobs i.e category 0. I have gotten an ITA as the point came down to 68 but now wondering if I can claim self-employment in a category B NOC.

Secondly, my ECA is for a Master's in Oil & Gas Management, 1 out of 9 modules is Health, Safety, and Environment Management in the oil and gas industry. I am actually a health and safety professional in the oil and gas sector. So I found that relevant for my HSE career due to the industry I work in. The educational requirement for the NOC 2263 is "A bachelor's degree or college diploma in a discipline such as food science, environmental studies, chemistry or health and safety is usually required". Can I term my ECA as related to the NOC 2263?

Due to the confusion, I have applied for another ECA on a diploma in occupational health and safety and I am waiting for WES to complete to add to my application before September 25. Am I allowed to attach additional ECA after ITA?
1. As per SINP, You may only claim self-employment as work experience if you are applying in a managerial NOC unless the occupation that you are applying in requires certification from a Saskatchewan licensing body. Managerial NOCs are 0 not A or B. Is your NOC licensed? If not, you cannot claim your 3 years of self employment.
2. It is related but up to SINP to decide during processing.
3. You can but it will not add anything to your points and it is your masters (highest points) that are compared with the NOC.

selgoy30

Aug 12, 2022
1. As per SINP, You may only claim self-employment as work experience if you are applying in a managerial NOC unless the occupation that you are applying for requires certification from a Saskatchewan licensing body. Managerial NOCs are 0 not A or B. Is your NOC licensed? If not, you cannot claim your 3 years of self-employment.
2. It is related but up to SINP to decide during processing.
3. You can but it will not add anything to your points and it is your masters (highest points) that are compared with the NOC.
Okay, thanks!

tdewan2007

Apr 5, 2019
Category........
PNP

Any update?
What will be the next step directly Nomination?
After getting Nomination what other works we have to do?