+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP - OID or EE - Applicatants from August/September 2021 - Please Join here.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Okk thank you so much. And if you have any idea regarding how much time it will take to clear file from PIU plz inform me.
Contact SINP. Have you received an email about misrepresentation? How long with PIU? If it is truly under PIU then it can be years.

Pragnesh bob

Aug 15, 2022
My invoice tab is appeared on 17th sept but still showing in process how many days i have to wait for nomination??

selgoy30

Aug 12, 2022
Okay, thanks!
I managed to get an ITA at 60 after moving from 68 to 65 to the golden 60. I don’t have to worry about 3 years of self employment anymore. I just hope SINP would accept my education as relating to the NOC. I wrote a letter explaining that 2 of 9 modules relate to the NOC. I also added all my training certificates and transcripts which all relate to the NOC. I pray all go through.

Last edited:

cmacol

Oct 10, 2022
Qatar
Hi there!
I need your advise. I received ITA from SINP and submitted all the documents but they ask for additional document (APEGS letter for confirmatory Exam). I received the document from APEGS last Sept. 14, 2022 and submitted to SINP. But why my application status is still waiting for document? Can I send and email to SINP inquiring the matter?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi there!
I need your advise. I received ITA from SINP and submitted all the documents but they ask for additional document (APEGS letter for confirmatory Exam). I received the document from APEGS last Sept. 14, 2022 and submitted to SINP. But why my application status is still waiting for document? Can I send and email to SINP inquiring the matter?
You can send an email. It has only been a month and with backlogs, your APEGS doc may have yet to be submitted in the system.