+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP OID OPEN - 22 NOVEMBER: Successful Applicants Join Here

ktwo

Oct 10, 2016
Good day all. I am Nov 22 applicant. My status has been in process since Dec 08. Please add me to the whatsapp group.
My number is+2348033840667. Thank u.

manpreetcan

Jul 5, 2016
DREAM17CANADA said:
Dear Admin.
I submitted on 22Nov, IP from 26NOv, still no news from them, website mentioned in 2.5 months, they will complete processing, I m in 2months, how realistic to get nomination in next 15days? can you advice to contact SINP ?
Second: my fund was from saving account, before 3 months of submission, my fund maintained with minimum value, but later some money taken, again deposited, means not fixed, but always maintained minimum value SINP asked, so is that okay for my file ? can I send updated fund statement to them by email?
Advice please
Do not spam their inbox with your mails,as it will delayed processing for your case.

Do not panic,they are taking time because they have demanded a lot of ADD. documents from your end,might be they are processing them accordingly.

So it would be great if you wait for 15-20 days and after this do drop an email conforming your case's status.

DREAM17CANADA

Jan 19, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
manpreetcan said:
Do not spam their inbox with your mails,as it will delayed processing for your case.

Do not panic,they are taking time because they have demanded a lot of ADD. documents from your end,might be they are processing them accordingly.

So it would be great if you wait for 15-20 days and after this do drop an email conforming your case's status.
Excellent suggestion. I will follow this & will not send email . Will wait for more.

Timeisgold02

Star Member
Aug 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
To everyone who has the same case as mine.

NOvember 22 applicant
ADR: submitted already last Dec 2016

Do you think it would be better if we re-apply next intake with complete documents including the ADR with our application or wait for the result? I am thinking of re-applying for next intake with complete documents so that there will be no more ADR stage. But still not sure if they will ask more additional docs. What is your view regarding this matter.

Thank you. :( :(

besbi07

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2015
Timeisgold02 said:

NOvember 22 applicant

Do you think it would be better if we re-apply next intake with complete documents including the ADR with our application or wait for the result? I am thinking of re-applying for next intake with complete documents so that there will be no more ADR stage. But still not sure if they will ask more additional docs. What is your view regarding this matter.

considering they requested for more documents.. means you are almost nominated... wait for it...

manpreetcan

Jul 5, 2016
Timeisgold02 said:

NOvember 22 applicant

Do not re-apply in next in-take,it will delayed your case's processing unnecessarily.

bhaveshraval

Dec 15, 2016
Please give a advice,

Earlier January 2016, I had prepared the documents relevant to SINP occupation in demand but I could not able to submit at that time due to caps reached. But luckily on 22nd November, 2016 with NOC 2221 successfully submitted and fund was not updated and remained same as prepared for January, 2016 intake. As I got the ADR on 9th dec with asking reference letter, POF, Spouse passport and Additional family background and child birth certificate. submitted all documents by 13th dec, again got ADR with required POF details since 22, august 16 and what was the status?? for earlier submitted POF. I had replied with given the detailed transaction along with bank statements.

As I am living in baroda, gujarat. In which bank have account that employee itself not sure to which format will cover this tenure of 3 months because have few fixed deposits and few are recurring. so got 2-3 format and every time I sent it to immigration. documents@....in all this i have more than sufficient fund but yet my status showing "in process" only.

They have updated on 6th dec only one of my fund EPFO but not other than that. As I am working in Well known pharma company with falling my NOC 2221 and my job duties according to it (My department head given me detailed reference letter so earlier I sent it but again I requested to give clear and precise job duties which is assigned to me, and he has given so i submitted it recently) , i have more than enough fund, my point grid 63. but still status is "In Process"....

Please help me to is it OK...positive sign to get nomination soon

manpreetcan

Jul 5, 2016
bhaveshraval said:
Please give a advice,

Earlier January 2016, I had prepared the documents relevant to SINP occupation in demand but I could not able to submit at that time due to caps reached. But luckily on 22nd November, 2016 with NOC 2221 successfully submitted and fund was not updated and remained same as prepared for January, 2016 intake. As I got the ADR on 9th dec with asking reference letter, POF, Spouse passport and Additional family background and child birth certificate. submitted all documents by 13th dec, again got ADR with required POF details since 22, august 16 and what was the status?? for earlier submitted POF. I had replied with given the detailed transaction along with bank statements.

As I am living in baroda, gujarat. In which bank have account that employee itself not sure to which format will cover this tenure of 3 months because have few fixed deposits and few are recurring. so got 2-3 format and every time I sent it to immigration. documents@....in all this i have more than sufficient fund but yet my status showing "in process" only.

They have updated on 6th dec only one of my fund EPFO but not other than that. As I am working in Well known pharma company with falling my NOC 2221 and my job duties according to it (My department head given me detailed reference letter so earlier I sent it but again I requested to give clear and precise job duties which is assigned to me, and he has given so i submitted it recently) , i have more than enough fund, my point grid 63. but still status is "In Process"....

Please help me to is it OK...positive sign to get nomination soon
If your Application is in-process status currently,means they do not need any additional documents..

But if your status is "Waiting at Applicant" means they are waiting for the reference letter from your end.

The reference letter is same as the Bank certificate which quotes all the details of your FDs and funds that you have with the bank in Baroda.

bhaveshraval

Dec 15, 2016
manpreetcan said:
If your Application is in-process status currently,means they do not need any additional documents..

But if your status is "Waiting at Applicant" means they are waiting for the reference letter from your end.

The reference letter is same as the Bank certificate which quotes all the details of your FDs and funds that you have with the bank in Baroda.
Thanks manpreetcan For reply,

you have stated this ..which I not understood....could you please tell me?? it will be helpful

"The reference letter is same as the Bank certificate which quotes all the details of your FDs and funds that you have with the bank in Baroda."

As I understood, this is in my case. Yes, my reference letter same as I am doing work in my department and its falling with 80-90% of NOC (2221) online Job duties, and its reflected in my reference letter. Secondly, yes in last I got the statement from bank, in that they have given the tenure of start and till end date of fixed deposits, along with till date in which month interest added in fixed. Kindly share your valuable experience.

manpreetcan

Jul 5, 2016
bhaveshraval said:
Thanks manpreetcan For reply,

you have stated this ..which I not understood....could you please tell me?? it will be helpful

"The reference letter is same as the Bank certificate which quotes all the details of your FDs and funds that you have with the bank in Baroda."

As I understood, this is in my case. Yes, my reference letter same as I am doing work in my department and its falling with 80-90% of NOC (2221) online Job duties, and its reflected in my reference letter. Secondly, yes in last I got the statement from bank, in that they have given the tenure of start and till end date of fixed deposits, along with till date in which month interest added in fixed. Kindly share your valuable experience.
Oops My bad :-X,I thought they need reference letter for your Proof of Funds.

canada2408

Jan 26, 2017
hi andy,

im trying for sinp ee,
can you please add me to the watsup group, so that i can get an update about next opening.

my number is +919586525399.

thank you

CK10583

Aug 8, 2016
Avery One ,

I am From Baroda - Gujarat - India ,
I Put my file for SINP - International Skill Worker with Job Offer Latter in last January 2016 & I got my Application Number on 09.03.2016 and after long time in 21st November Embassy call for verification . ( After approx 7-8 Months ) .

And now yet there is no any feedback or any update.

Can any one tell me now what is next ? and yet how many time they take for other process ( if possible give me full description with approx time )

Because i did my IELTS in Jully 2015 and now this year jully 2017 its expired

So what can i do ? give me guideline and suggestion as u all possible.