+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP OID OPEN - 22 NOVEMBER: Successful Applicants Join Here

ktwo

Oct 10, 2016
Good day all. Any update on Nov 22 applicant. My status is still in process since Dec 8. I notice they work on my files on Jan 12.
My education & experiece file was deleted. My settlement fund also was deleted & date of conversion was blank. Pls I need advice.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
sindhu.singh20@gmail.com said:
I s there any whats group for successful applicants of 22 nov. Please let me know, my application status is in process (SINP OID)
There is, please pm +447901918918

manpreetcan

Jul 5, 2016
ktwo said:
Good day all. Any update on Nov 22 applicant. My status is still in process since Dec 8. I notice they work on my files on Jan 12.
My education & experiece file was deleted. My settlement fund also was deleted & date of conversion was blank. Pls I need advice.
I do only suggest you to wait and do regularly check My Correspondences section in your application.

Timeisgold02

Star Member
Aug 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ktwo said:
Did they requested for additional documents already? In my case, the documents deleted are the ones they are requesting for additional documents. Some applications have different scenario. Maybe it is a case to case basis.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
sindhu.singh20@gmail.com said:
I s there any whats group for successful applicants of 22 nov. Please let me know, my application status is in process (SINP OID)
there is please PM or leave your number here.

DREAM17CANADA

Jan 19, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys
Kindly let me know should I wait for nomination? I will send email to them, submit in 22Nov, IP now

morenitemi

Star Member
Dec 22, 2013
Naija
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-11-2016
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
04/10/2017
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
21-03-2017
File Transfer...
22-11-2016
my application was submitted on 22nd November 2016 and change to in process on 24th November 2016 and fund converted 8th December 2016 til now no information from SINP and no Additional document request is there any one that have experience such long delay after fund conversion and still get nomination?

RMaster

Dec 20, 2016
To all of you, who are complaining about time proceccing. It is Canada guys. Nobody is in hurry. SK immi authorities are just doing with rocket speed and probably the fastest in Canada. Check Quebec for example. I now people who applied in 2011, got Quebec sert (5 years later) and are still waiting for Federal part. SK's 4-6 months in comparison to others - just like a second. Just be patient and wait. I see that they are finishing October intake, November's will be next

ktwo

Oct 10, 2016
Timeisgold02 said:
Did they requested for additional documents already? In my case, the documents deleted are the ones they are requesting for additional documents. Some applications have different scenario. Maybe it is a case to case basis.
No additional document required.

ktwo

Oct 10, 2016
manpreetcan said:
I do only suggest you to wait and do regularly check My Correspondences section in your application.
I do check my correspondence but no information.

Apr 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The initial pre-screening of applications is processed in date order; and the remaining stages of processing will be done upon the date the application is complete and all required information is present for assessment. Individuals, at times, are requested to provide additional documentation which delays the processing of their application. Verification of information on some cases may take longer than others as third party responses for verification are not within the control of the SINP.

As you may be aware, Saskatchewan is provided with an allocation of nominations by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) each year. Once the SINP completes the nomination allocation (i.e. limit) by IRCC, the SINP cannot issue any further nomination certificates. On December 20, 2016, Saskatchewan reached its nomination limit for 2016. On January 1, 2017, the SINP received its new limit allocation for 2017 and was able to resume its nominations to IRCC.

Applications for the Occupations in Demand and Express Entry categories are being finalized in date order of applications received. We are currently processing applications received on October 24th and plan to have succeeding files received in November completed by the end of January.

Thank you for your patience, as the SINP is a fully subscribed program with processing limitations due to high demand.

Regards,