+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP OID (Next Intake)

atif_r0x

Star Member
Jun 18, 2016
Hi, on 03 Jan: 500 applicants, on 12 Jun 600 applicants. So be well prepared your application for several next OID intakes in this year. I think in August, October, Noverber and next January.
However, find and join whatachap SINP OID group for alarm you about next intake and keep your eye on SINP OID website. Good luck to u.
Please add my number in whatsapp group +923149200602. Thank you so much

cmm123

Jun 29, 2017
Hello everyone...hope u all r fine... I requesting u all to if SINP OID is open for next intake then drop a message in this group so we all can get chance to submit our application...thank you

Goutam24

Jun 21, 2017
Hi
my noc is in back in SINP list, but I should I get the certificate
As per Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada’s Express Entry requirements, Express Entry applicants will need to (SATCC), which requires a trade qualifier assessment (step 1) and requires individuals to write exams in Saskatchewan (step2..
any one have experience about it, kindly shade light

Trailblazers

Aug 1, 2017
Please can someone help me understand the difference in the application process for OID and express entry streams of the saskatchewan nominee program? Both streams seem to use the same application form. I was at the point of submitting for OID when the oasis system rejected my application on grounds that my application was meant for the express entry stream and not the OID stream. How do i complete the application form for OID separately from the application for express entry? Both streams use the same application form. Is there a button to select to tell the system that i am applying for OID?

Trailblazers

Aug 1, 2017
Yes. Occupation list is same. But intakes ard different . EE is tougher than OID.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/sinp-ee-july-2017.508735/
Please can you help me understand the difference in the application process for OID and express entry streams of the saskatchewan nominee program? Both streams seem to use the same application form. I was at the point of submitting for OID when the oasis system rejected my application on grounds that my application was meant for the express entry stream and not the OID stream. How do i complete the application form for OID separately from the application for express entry? Both streams use the same application form. Is there a button to select to tell the system that i am applying for OID?

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Please can you help me understand the difference in the application process for OID and express entry streams of the saskatchewan nominee program? Both streams seem to use the same application form. I was at the point of submitting for OID when the oasis system rejected my application on grounds that my application was meant for the express entry stream and not the OID stream. How do i complete the application form for OID separately from the application for express entry? Both streams use the same application form. Is there a button to select to tell the system that i am applying for OID?
yes there is button to select OIE or EE, in beginning stages.
It would be nice that made some OASIS IDs and try to fill complete application and locate all documents and forms at their appropriate places.

Last edited:

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Hi
my noc is in back in SINP list, but I should I get the certificate
As per Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada’s Express Entry requirements, Express Entry applicants will need to (SATCC), which requires a trade qualifier assessment (step 1) and requires individuals to write exams in Saskatchewan (step2..
any one have experience about it, kindly shade light
At least impossible for Out land Applicant. and time taking.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Required documents for OID https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-occupations-in-demand/required-documents-for-isws-in-occupations-in-demand
Link for OID https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-occupations-in-demand

Link for EE https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-saskatchewan-express-entry
Documents for EE https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-saskatchewan-express-entry/required-documents-for-saskatchewan-express-entry

Pure Soul

Aug 10, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sgvo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018
Doc's Request.
09-08-2018
Nomination.....
04-10-2018
AOR Received.
08-02-2019
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
is there a whatsapp group to notify the next OID intake? Can add me?