+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP OID June 2017

denny11

Jul 3, 2011
Thx denny for replying...i gone through dat link n what i found thr in additional information at last
  • Mobility is possible to civil, mechanical, electrical or other engineering design technologies through educational or work specialization.
So can they consider me for noc 2253? As i hv IT study but m working as a CAD technologist
Once you apply for OID category, SINP may ask you job responsibilities and if they are not convinced then they might not approve your application. Moreover, if you don't have work experience in the demand category then you are denied. So make sure before you apply.

mariyok

Star Member
Jan 24, 2013
Once you apply for OID category, SINP may ask you job responsibilities and if they are not convinced then they might not approve your application. Moreover, if you don't have work experience in the demand category then you are denied. So make sure before you apply.

mariyok

Star Member
Jan 24, 2013
Applied on 12th June 2017. Previous application was under 2nd review but applied this time again as there was no response from sinp 2nd review from last 6 months. status of this new application as Application received.

cmm123

Jun 29, 2017
Thx denny for your suggestions...its very useful for me n ya checked the responsibilities n roles of cad technologist its almost same for me. I was confused bcz i studied in IT diploma n m working in CAD. If they dont consider the study background dan its good for me as i hv more then 10 yrs of exp in CAD

Reactions: denny11

tillinfinity

Jul 1, 2017
1. How do i check for funds conversion date ?
2.After submission, i discovered that i did not attach my Treasury bill certificate but i have other accounts statement which might not be exactly the total sum required for family of five. What should i do ?

denny11

Jul 3, 2011
2.After submission, i discovered that i did not attach my Treasury bill certificate but i have other accounts statement which might not be exactly the total sum required for family of five. What should i do ?
Well, since you already submitted your application you can't do much. Now fingers-crossed, just wait for their reply. Usually, when your file is reviewed they ask for more documents. However you can try sending your documents to email address-immigration.documents@gov.sk.ca
Good luck.

cmm123

Jun 29, 2017
If some one in d group will get news about SINP oid opening for next intake dan please share...it will help those candidates who wants to apply for d first time...thx

Wayne_Tran

Feb 6, 2017
Hong Kong
Category........
PNP
1. Log into your SINP account, in "Settlement Funds" tab you will see conversion date.
2. Could not do anything until Officer contact you to verify something.

RVJP14

Aug 23, 2016
Hello!

Me and my husband submitted our profile in June 12, 2017.

Our profile is in process from June 26, 2017.

If there is a group of this intake, please, Send the administrator number.

Thank you in advance.

rasheedFin

Jul 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Aug-2014
AOR Received.
22-Nov-2014
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
13-Dec-2014
I have submitted my application on June. Payment also done (300 CAD). I was happy to see that my application is received by SINP. But two days ago I got an email that, my application is returned due to Ethical Code of Conduct Form is missing! What it is!!

I have checked my profile several times as I applied by myself. So how can it can be done? I clearly remember that, I have filled up & uploaded all the forms.

Anyone put some light into this?

denny11

Jul 3, 2011
I have submitted my application on June. Payment also done (300 CAD). I was happy to see that my application is received by SINP. But two days ago I got an email that, my application is returned due to Ethical Code of Conduct Form is missing! What it is!!

I have checked my profile several times as I applied by myself. So how can it can be done? I clearly remember that, I have filled up & uploaded all the forms.

Anyone put some light into this?
Hi Rasheed,
I know a person whose application was automatically rejected by the computer within two days of submission because he forgot to attach ethical conduct form. In your case I assume you have attached the form otherwise it would have been rejected in the first few days.
Anyways, just email them and ask for clarification. Nobody knows why it has been returned except those people who review your application.

denny11

Jul 3, 2011
Hello!

Thank you in advance.
Hello!

Thank you in advance.
Thank you for sharing the timeline.
I don't think we have a administrator at this time .