+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP OID EE JAN -2019 -APPLICANTS

yemmy2k5

Oct 25, 2019
I got ITA SINP OID Oct 24 and filled close relative in Saskatchewan and my brother in law formerly lived in Saskatchewan but now moved to Alberta though he is now a Canadian citizen how can I handle the case of documents for close relative in Saskatchewan

CherDTing

Star Member
Mar 26, 2019
Ok that is fine. Let wait and be hopeful for the next set of nomination.
Noc 1311
July 24. ITA
Aug 4. Submitted docs
Aug 4. AOR
Sept. In process then couple days invoice tab disappeared
Oct 10. ADR and invoice tab appeared
Oct 18 submitted docs then immediately back to in process and invoice tab disappeared again.
Oct 26. Invoice tab appeared.
Oct 29 . Nomination

CanSasks

Oct 4, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Noc 1311
July 24. ITA
Aug 4. Submitted docs
Aug 4. AOR
Oct 18 submitted docs then immediately back to in process and invoice tab disappeared again.
Oct 29 . Nomination
Congratulation bro.

Realnoc

Oct 19, 2019
Co
Noc 1311
July 24. ITA
Aug 4. Submitted docs
Aug 4. AOR
Oct 29 . Nomination
Congrat. Still waiting to hear from them

AJ1208

Oct 2, 2019
Hello everyone! Is it possible to change NOC Code after getting NOI from SINP. New code also exists in indemand list. I entered wrong code my mistake.

I could not see any option to edit in SINP application. Anyone got experience with this? Thanks very much!

Shafaq_

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
Have you been able to send the receipt now?
hello dear i am in same path of yours whats your update now and is this necessary if we are from SINP OID category then in federal we apply through provinicial paper based application .is there any other option which we submit online data rather then submitting paper based because i heard paper based takes time. kindly clear me what is your status .highly appreciated for ur response.

Ecthelion

Nov 6, 2019
Hello. I want to inquire if the family member signing for you/supporting your SINP application need to be a PR holder? In my case, the person that is going to sign for me as a close relative is not yet a PR holder and he's only been in Canada for about a year and some months running his Masters Programme. Since that would boost my points, I'm curious as to whether he is eligible to sign for me.

Realnoc

Oct 19, 2019
Noc 1311
July 24. ITA
Aug 4. Submitted docs
Aug 4. AOR
Oct 29 . Nomination
Just wanted to know if you apply under OID or EE.

Rod899

Aug 29, 2019
Hello everyone. Please am having some difficulty trying to figure out my NOC. I have a a Diploma in Law (2004), B.A. International Studies (2009), and a Diploma in Business and Accounting (2018). However i have been working as an Internal Audit Assistant since 2010 in a private firm. I perform some of the duties listed under NOC 1111 such as : 1) Examine and analyze journal and ledger entries, bank statements, inventories, expenditures, tax returns and other accounting and financial records, documents and systems of individuals, departments within organizations, businesses or other establishments to ensure financial recording accuracy and compliance with established accounting standards, procedures and internal controls, 2) Conduct field audits of businesses to ensure compliance, 3) Prepare detailed reports on audit findings and make recommendations E.T.C.. Now the thing is Until i obtained my Diploma in Business and accounting from ACCA in 2018, I didnt have any accounting background (which is a requirement in the field) except for on the job training i received. My question is ? What is the appropriate NOC for someone like me? Will my work experience before my Diploma in accounting be relevant ?

Smeesha

Jul 10, 2019
Please can you help me to decide whether to go for EOI or its of no use, if my score is only 61 is their any chance for me as current score pf everyone is quite high. if you people suggest me not to enroll I will not do as I am also not certain about my NOC 1225 or 6221

May 20, 2019
Pls house asking for a colleague he did WES for only his two masters programme and not his first degree. Now he has be ITA can he submit with those alone or he has to do WES for his first degree also.

Jennirex

Sep 3, 2019
Sharing my timeline

OID
NOC 2174
ITA Aug 15 2019
AR Sept 20
ADR1 Oct 31 (updated POF) (note status never change from AR to IP)
ADR submitted Nov 6
ADR2 Nov 6 (same day) (licensure/certification - waiting for CIPS. It might take 4 to 6 months)

Reactions: gktshiva