+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP OID EE JAN -2019 -APPLICANTS

CherDTing

Star Member
Mar 26, 2019
Did you get ADR request and when was that?
ADR Oct 10
Submitted ADR Oct 18
After I submitted the status immediately change to 'in process' and the invoice tab disappeared again.
I think nomination will be rolling out at the end Oct 31 the reason why i say this is that a lot of persons got nominated on Sept 30. Especially person who got ADR. I am just saying I am not sure how true that is. Lets hope for the best together. Keep me posted.

Last edited:

TTemmy

Oct 23, 2019
Thank you everyone.
Got ITA 24th Nov 2018
Submitted 14th January 2019
Nomination 28th March 2019
No ADR at all.
Applied under SINP EE category.
Congratulations. How long does iit take SINP to notify CIC and for the nomination points to be recognized in your EE points. Please share to assist us

Realnoc

Oct 19, 2019
ADR Oct 10
Submitted ADR Oct 18
After I submitted the status immediately change to 'in process' and the invoice tab disappeared again.
I think nomination will be rolling out at the end Oct 31 the reason why i say this is that a lot of persons got nominated on Sept 30. Especially person who got ADR. I am just saying I am not sure how true that is. Lets hope for the best together. Keep me posted.
Sure. I will update you

Reactions: CherDTing

atoc2019

Oct 25, 2019
As per SINP , NOC Job responsibilities should be matched with my education and my ECA status is as below:
a. 4 years Bachelor degree (ECA completed)- NOC Job not related to education
b. 1.5 yrs post secondary Diploma ((ECA completed)- NOC job related to education
What options should I choose while completing SINP EOI (OID):
a. 3 years Bachelor degree (20 points) or
b. 1.5 yrs post secondary Diploma (12 points)

Could any senior member reply?

babshah76

Feb 1, 2015
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
If a person has declared in SINP EOI that he has 10 years of experience, however, there is a gap of 1 month due to the fact that he has returned back to his home country from Saudi Arabia in order to come on new visa in another company in which he is currently working.
Would they consider it as 10 years or reject the remaining 11 months and revised that to be 9 years ?
Hi there! It is fine, your experience still considered 10 years, provided your field of experience remains unchanged.

babshah76

Feb 1, 2015
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi Guys! I have god the ITA for SINP under OID. Now preparing for the reference documents.
I have my marriage certificate translated and affidavit filled & signed by the translator , attested by notary public service, since 2015, is it OK if I can submit the same translated document along with the filled affidavit? OR translation should be recent? Any one can advise on this please.

CA2510

Star Member
Jul 24, 2014
Need HELP.

My brother received ITA from Government of Saskatchewan on 17th Oct 2019 on his name but the profile belongs to his spouse.

What can be done ?? Should he apply and send letter of explanation??

any thoughts ?/

funso

Oct 19, 2014
I am searching for my NOC . my current job title is FICO Junior Consultant. the full meaning of FICO is Financial and Management Accounting.
I am looking to apply for SINP. pls can someone help me with the right NOC. Thanks