+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP OID EE JAN -2019 -APPLICANTS

taurushimmat

Star Member
Jun 7, 2010
I got ITA SINP OID Oct 24 and filled close relative in Saskatchewan and my brother in law formerly lived in Saskatchewan but now moved to Alberta though he is now a Canadian citizen how can I handle the case of documents for close relative in Saskatchewan
I dont think so..its possible..as he has left Sask now..experts please comment

yemmy2k5

Oct 25, 2019
My brother in law lived in sask for 5 years before moving to Alberta but he has friends in sask can his friends stands for me.

Smeesha

Jul 10, 2019
can someone help new aspirants like me regarding giving details of all the required documents to be submitted under SINP programme and at what stage these documents should be submitted. I am confused, as do I need to give the PCC report at the initial stage alongwith the WES report and IELTS and work exp letters or PCC report can be send later when they select us or ask for further documents?

Jennirex

Sep 3, 2019
can someone help new aspirants like me regarding giving details of all the required documents to be submitted under SINP programme and at what stage these documents should be submitted. I am confused, as do I need to give the PCC report at the initial stage alongwith the WES report and IELTS and work exp letters or PCC report can be send later when they select us or ask for further documents?
PCC will be required only after nomination

Tbabs

Nov 3, 2019
Hello everyone, yesterday makes it exactly a month that I submitted my documents for nomination under SINP OID and still awaiting the nomination certificate.

Does anyone know how long it usually takes to get nominated?

Moni05

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
Hi Guys! I have god the ITA for SINP under OID. Now preparing for the reference documents.
I have my marriage certificate translated and affidavit filled & signed by the translator , attested by notary public service, since 2015, is it OK if I can submit the same translated document along with the filled affidavit? OR translation should be recent? Any one can advise on this please.
Hi Can you please advise me on the work experience front? I understood from what you said and several other people that you can claim points for work experience in the same NOC only? In my case in the last 5 years period before application I have the same NOC, however in the 6-10 years period have 3 other NOCS, and according to that I have a total of 10 years experience under. Will I be getting points for all these years or only for the most recent NOC?

bimbok2

Nov 18, 2018
Hello All,

I have a Bachelor's degree in Educational Management and Mathematics and a MBA. I have worked as a salesperson in banks and financial payment companies for over 10 years so I want to use NOC 6235.

Kindly advise if this is eligible in SINP.

Thank you.

RV23

Nov 6, 2014
BC
Visa Office......
MISSISSAUGA
NOC Code......
N/A
App. Filed.......
May 10 2016
Doc's Request.
Aug 10 2016
AOR Received.
June 7 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront , passed
Med's Request
May 4 2016
Med's Done....
May 6 2016
Hi,

Can anyone please suggest what is the procedure to apply for SINP?