+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP OID EE JAN -2019 -APPLICANTS

shahed6151417

Aug 16, 2019
Hello friends ,
I have a query regarding my ECA report . The report I have submitted during my application at March , is going to expire by 20th August. I had already renew it last month . Do I need to send the new copy to the SINP authority or they will contact me ?? . As they have mention in the AOR , if any of my personal information change I should notify them by mail .

Thanks in advance

Ammutam

Star Member
Jun 10, 2019
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
30-06-2019
Doc's Request.
20-06-2019
Nomination.....
Nominated
AOR Received.
09-11-2019
Med's Done....
02-11-2019
I applied to the express entry
Have you got any status updates like in process and invoice tab disappearance.

I have applied in June but i did not get any updates as of now.I just called them last month and they told me that my file is in process and has been handled by an officer.Till now,I do not the status of my application.

Ammutam

Star Member
Jun 10, 2019
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
30-06-2019
Doc's Request.
20-06-2019
Nomination.....
Nominated
AOR Received.
09-11-2019
Med's Done....
02-11-2019
Hello friends ,
I have a query regarding my ECA report . The report I have submitted during my application at March , is going to expire by 20th August. I had already renew it last month . Do I need to send the new copy to the SINP authority or they will contact me ?? . As they have mention in the AOR , if any of my personal information change I should notify them by mail .

Thanks in advance
What is the status of your application.

game1

Jul 8, 2019
Sa

I have applied in June but i did not get any updates as of now.I just called them last month and they told me that my file is in process and has been handled by an officer.Till now,I do not the status of my application.
Same here,applied in June and my status is still application received. My NOC is 6332 bakers...I will advice you to relax and be patient cos it takes time..try not to think about it too much, go about your normal activities while you pray and hope for the best...all of us will make it through its just time..also try not to use other people's status to judge urs,we all have different destiny..some might come very quickly and others a bit later but in all,always hope for the best....cheers

Rakeshtani

Aug 25, 2019
Dear Partners in-progress. I have submitted by application to SINP since October 2018 and till date still in-process
anybody in the same shoe with me?. please lets share info.
Dear Partners in-progress. I have submitted by application to SINP since October 2018 and till date still in-process
anybody in the same shoe with me?. please lets share info.
Same in my application do you get any update?

topacs

Jan 29, 2019
Employment requirements

• Computer engineers require a bachelor's degree in computer engineering, electrical or electronics engineering, engineering physics or computer science.
Please does dis applies to SINP too.

sandip9334

Apr 1, 2019
Hello guys,

My wife got ITA on last SINP draw.

As I have close relative in Saskatchewan, I collected all the documents of my relatives but for I worried about one of them is twelve utility bills.

I have only 10, which are not in sequence one of them is missing.
Is it ok ?

Because I added all other documents of my relative like Income tax
Pay slips
PR card
Driving license
Health card

Can anyone help me?

IvanaCo

Star Member
Aug 10, 2019
Dubai
NOC Code......
Congrats to you on your nomination. I submitted Jan.12 2019 , no ADR yet and application still saying in process still. NOC 4214 with Saskatchewan ECE license. Its been 7 months now
May I know how did you get the license and how long it took to get it? My noc is 4214 as well, waiting for report from wes

spidec

Star Member
Jan 14, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
AOR Received.
06-05-2016
File Transfer...
07-05-2016
Med's Request
08-08-2016
Passport Req..
15-11-2016

Hi Ammutam,

My status on OASIS is showing as IN PROCESS for occupation in demand without employment offer and the invoice tab dissapeared as well. My application was received in June 2019. It has been 3 months now since application was sent after ITA (same as you). I have not heard anything back from SINP. SINP website mentioned 27 weeks (6 months) to process.

What is your status so far? Hope to hear from you soon, Thank you so much!

Spidec

Ammutam

Star Member
Jun 10, 2019
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
30-06-2019
Doc's Request.
20-06-2019
Nomination.....
Nominated
AOR Received.
09-11-2019
Med's Done....
02-11-2019
Hi Ammutam,

My status on OASIS is showing as IN PROCESS for occupation in demand without employment offer and the invoice tab dissapeared as well. My application was received in June 2019. It has been 3 months now since application was sent after ITA (same as you). I have not heard anything back from SINP. SINP website mentioned 27 weeks (6 months) to process.

What is your status so far? Hope to hear from you soon, Thank you so much!

Spidec
I received my nomination letter on 30/Sep/2019

My timeline
Application submitted June 30
Application in process : September 04
Invoice tab disappeared and reappeared:September 26
Nomination received :September 30
My NOC 1311

Reactions: Realnoc