+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP OID AUGUST 2016 Lets connect here

himu2016

Dec 17, 2015
Hello there experts,

I had submitted my OID Application on 31/08/2016. My Application for SINP EE Category which I submitted on 21/07/2016 was returned in September because my Bachelors Certificate was not uploaded/submitted to SINP. So, now I have received this Provisional Certificate from the University and I have sent the Certificate to SINP in last week before my SINP OID Application went to In Process mode. I haven't received any confirmation yet from SINP that they have received my Degree Provisional Certificate. What should I expect ? Will they consider my Degree Provisional Certificate ??

In short, I want to ask that does SINP consider the documents sent via email if they have not asked for it or if the documents are submitted before the status goes to In Process ??

Regards,
HP

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
himu2016 said:
Hello there experts,

I had submitted my OID Application on 31/08/2016. My Application for SINP EE Category which I submitted on 21/07/2016 was returned in September because my Bachelors Certificate was not uploaded/submitted to SINP. So, now I have received this Provisional Certificate from the University and I have sent the Certificate to SINP in last week before my SINP OID Application went to In Process mode. I haven't received any confirmation yet from SINP that they have received my Degree Provisional Certificate. What should I expect ? Will they consider my Degree Provisional Certificate ??

In short, I want to ask that does SINP consider the documents sent via email if they have not asked for it or if the documents are submitted before the status goes to In Process ??

Regards,
Code:
HP
. But
Nowadays they don't accept documents which has left at time of application submission

sp60

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I Have applied under NOC 2171 in July 2016 EE quota. But previously I had applied under NOC 2174 back in 2015 december. At that time I was rejected because my funds were not 3 months old.
Now the same NOC 2174 was not available and only NOC 2171 was there which is quite similar to 2174 so I have applied under this NOC with the same experience letter that I used earlier. Moreover, In my job I am performing the job duties which are given under 2171 NOC

Do SINP have problem over this ?

Anyone here who have same case as me please share their views and anyone who have complete Knowledge over this also give your opinion ?

Parmodchoudhari

Aug 4, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
Waiting for PPR..
sp60 said:
I Have applied under NOC 2171 in July 2016 EE quota. But previously I had applied under NOC 2174 back in 2015 december. At that time I was rejected because my funds were not 3 months old.
Now the same NOC 2174 was not available and only NOC 2171 was there which is quite similar to 2174 so I have applied under this NOC with the same experience letter that I used earlier. Moreover, In my job I am performing the job duties which are given under 2171 NOC

Do SINP have problem over this ?

Anyone here who have same case as me please share their views and anyone who have complete Knowledge over this also give your opinion ?
Your job duties should match at least 80-90% with described duties on cic site for your desired NOC. Rest is totally on VO handling your case.

joshib

Star Member
Jul 24, 2016
one of my friend upload all the letters including appointment letter, promotion letter and ref. letter. Is it really necessary to upload all the letters ?

Parmodchoudhari

Aug 4, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
Waiting for PPR..
joshib said:
one of my friend upload all the letters including appointment letter, promotion letter and ref. letter. Is it really necessary to upload all the letters ?
SINP only ask for reference letter... All other are supporting documents... Just to prove information provided is true...:)

sp60

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Parmodchoudhari said:
Your job duties should match at least 80-90% with described duties on cic site for your desired NOC. Rest is totally on VO handling your case.
Thanks for your reply sir.
I want to know that Can they arise question that why did you applied in the different NOC earlier ?. means 2174 earlier and 2171 Now

Austinanna

Sep 10, 2016
Hi Folks,

Has anyone noticed that the funds conversion on their Oasis account is not really up to the initial POF amount uploaded?Any advise from the seniors?

Thank you

Parmodchoudhari

Aug 4, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
Waiting for PPR..
SINP OPEN AGAIN FOR 500 OID STREAM WHO WAS NOT ABLE TO SUBMIT IN LAST INTAKE SUBMIT NOW....HURRY UP...

Timah

Sep 1, 2016
Parmodchoudhari said:
SINP OPEN AGAIN FOR 500 OID STREAM WHO WAS NOT ABLE TO SUBMIT IN LAST INTAKE SUBMIT NOW....HURRY UP...
Is it possible I withdraw my August OID application now then reapply due to some errors in my previous application.

URGENT RESPONSE PLSSSSSS

Neerajkr80

Star Member
May 14, 2013
Timah said:
Is it possible I withdraw my August OID application now then reapply due to some errors in my previous application.

URGENT RESPONSE PLSSSSSS
YES ! IT IS POSSIBLE.. ;D

huongsask

Sep 3, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-01-2017
Doc's Request.
16-05-2018
AOR Received.
22-03-2017
IELTS Request
Along with application
File Transfer...
09-05-2017
Med's Request
25-05-2018
Med's Done....
06-06-2018 - Passed after 3 days
Interview........
None
Timah said:

URGENT RESPONSE PLSSSSSS
What is your status in Aug OID? In-process already? Can I ask which errors in your previous to make you re-apply?

I have a few errors too for my In-process app Aug. I also consider to submit again this time since my new app is all prepared.

ahmed_sawwan

Sep 25, 2016
Dear all

The International Skilled Worker Nomination opened ? Can I apply it and I have profile in Express Entry or shall I wait Express Entry to open

shall I apply in nomination ?

Timah

Sep 1, 2016
Neerajkr80 said:
YES ! IT IS POSSIBLE.. ;D
My immigration representative has sent a mail to sinp for withdrawal of the previous application but we have not received withdrawal confirmation. With this delay, the new application has not been submitted.
My rep say another application cannot be submitted until the confirmation for the withdrawal of the first is sent by sinp....... Now time is not on my side as OID application might close soon.......

PLS WHAT DO I DO NOW.......... :'(

Neerajkr80

Star Member
May 14, 2013
Timah said:
My immigration representative has sent a mail to sinp for withdrawal of the previous application but we have not received withdrawal confirmation. With this delay, the new application has not been submitted.
My rep say another application cannot be submitted until the confirmation for the withdrawal of the first is sent by sinp....... Now time is not on my side as OID application might close soon.......

PLS WHAT DO I DO NOW.......... :'(
Ohh :eek:

That's a wrong information. People have already submitted 2 or some submitted consecutively in 3 intakes. SINP asks itself to withdraw any of the one you want. Your rep has sent an email and OID is closed already.

Oh I pity you. You are being fooled by this Rep. sorry to say that.

Wish you good luck..

Neeraj