SINP OID AUGUST 2016 Lets connect here

Parmodchoudhari

Aug 4, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
Waiting for PPR..
First of all many congratulation to all who submitted their applications successfully.

I invite all SINP August applicants to please connect here and share your views, timelines and questions about the process..

ALL THE BEST ....

NilB

Star Member
Jul 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 December 2006
Doc's Request.
23rd Nov 2009
IELTS Request
23rd Nov 2009
Med's Request
Waiting

Parmodchoudhari

Aug 4, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
Waiting for PPR..
NilB said:
Following
Hi NilB
Welcome to the thread.
Your timeline shows you have applied in 2006 ??
Can you please through some light on this ....
Did you apply for oid sinp on 30th aug ??

aazeb423

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2017
Nomination.....
20-Mar-2017
AOR Received.
10-July-2017
Med's Request
20-Sep-2017
Med's Done....
27-Sep-2017
LANDED..........
20-06-2018
Friends my concern is when your paper based application will be submitted to CIC, even then you have to meet (through out your process period under CIC) the minimum CIC FSWP (67 points) criteria or not?

Parmodchoudhari

Aug 4, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
Waiting for PPR..
aazeb423 said:
Friends my concern is when your paper based application will be submitted to CIC, even then you have to meet (through out your process period under CIC) the minimum CIC FSWP (67 points) criteria or not?
According to me its "Yes" you must have 67 points throughout process... These can decrease due to age factor i think..However it is all about luck...anything can happen... But it is good to try to increase your points... Through other options like language test, work experience, or education etc.

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Parmodchoudhari said:
According to me its "Yes" you must have 67 points throughout process... These can decrease due to age factor i think..However it is all about luck...anything can happen... But it is good to try to increase your points... Through other options like language test, work experience, or education etc.

I am a landed immigrant but was attracted to this forum by the statement above. I do not think that the " 67 points" is applicable here. What you are gunning for is not Express Entry under FSW; you have applied for provincial nomination that does not require express entry. You are not even in the Express Entry pool. CRIC should be aware of this and then will read it from the Saskatchenwan documents that you have. Remember that the province of Saskatchenwan too will send them a correspondence about your nomination.

What are we going to say then about those that have applied for QSW (Quebec Skilled Worker)? Remember that they will also submit to CRIC. Will they also be looking out for 67 points for them? I doubt it. They are aware of the processes for all immigration program and should be able to follow the rules.

Having said all of these, i will still want to suggest that any one who has filled in for OID should attempt to score 67 points so that you do not get a "rude shock' from them. Ordinarily, i do not expect that the rules that affect Express Entry applicant should affect those who are not part of Express Entry.

aazeb423

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2017
Nomination.....
20-Mar-2017
AOR Received.
10-July-2017
Med's Request
20-Sep-2017
Med's Done....
27-Sep-2017
LANDED..........
20-06-2018
GENTLEANDREW said:
I am a landed immigrant but was attracted to this forum by the statement above. I do not think that the " 67 points" is applicable here. What you are gunning for is not Express Entry under FSW; you have applied for provincial nomination that does not require express entry. You are not even in the Express Entry pool. CRIC should be aware of this and then will read it from the Saskatchenwan documents that you have. Remember that the province of Saskatchenwan too will send them a correspondence about your nomination.

What are we going to say then about those that have applied for QSW (Quebec Skilled Worker)? Remember that they will also submit to CRIC. Will they also be looking out for 67 points for them? I doubt it. They are aware of the processes for all immigration program and should be able to follow the rules.

Having said all of these, i will still want to suggest that any one who has filled in for OID should attempt to score 67 points so that you do not get a "rude shock' from them. Ordinarily, i do not expect that the rules that affect Express Entry applicant should affect those who are not part of Express Entry.
Thanks for your detailed reply. But to have 67 points is FSWP criteria at CIC stage as well apart from Express entry criteria, the question is, FSWP criteria is also applicable on provincial nominees or not???? i mean when OID nominated application goes to CIC stage whaether they check again or not that either applicant is meeting FSWP criteria or not??????

magicvinu

Aug 11, 2015
Hi Folks,

I have applied for SINP through CIC Express entry system in April 2016. I read several news stating applicant getting called for SINP, However I have not received any call yet. I am satisfying all the eligible criteria.
Currently residing in Ontario and applying under NOC 2171. Where I am going wrong?

regards,
Vinayak

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aazeb423 said:
Thanks for your detailed reply. But to have 67 points is FSWP criteria at CIC stage as well apart from Express entry criteria, the question is, FSWP criteria is also applicable on provincial nominees or not???? i mean when OID nominated application goes to CIC stage whaether they check again or not that either applicant is meeting FSWP criteria or not??????

One thing that you have to understand is this; Express Entry has 4 categories ; Federal Skilled Worker Program, Provincial Nomination , Canada Experience Class and Federal Skilled Trades. Saskatchenwan has nomination in 3 areas ; Express Entry, Occupation In Demand (Not under Express Entry) and Employment offer. Usually, CIC will use FSWP criteria to check everyone that has applied to be part of the Express Entry pool. This is where the 67 POINTS come into play. Occupation In Demand Applicants are not part of the whole Express Entry process. It is part of the reasons that any nominated applicant will submit paper application and not online.

With the explanation above, where does the 67 points come into consideration? I do not see it except there is something that they are not saying. The express entry process is not the only way to become a permanent resident of Canada. There is QSW, there is the business class etc.

jas2015

Dec 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug, 2016
Doc's Request.
sent, 02 oct,2016
Nomination.....
04 oct, 2016
GENTLEANDREW said:
One thing that you have to understand is this; Express Entry has 4 categories ; Federal Skilled Worker Program, Provincial Nomination , Canada Express Class and Federal Skilled Trades. Saskatchenwan has nomination in 3 areas ; Express Entry, Occupation In Demand (Not under Express Entry) and Employment offer. Usually, CIC will use FSWP criteria to check everyone that has applied to be part of the Express Entry pool. This is where the 67 POINTS come into play. Occupation In Demand Applicants are not part of the whole Express Entry process. It is part of the reasons that any nominated applicant will submit paper application and not online.

With the explanation above, where does the 67 points come into consideration? I do not see it except there is something that they are not saying. The express entry process is not the only way to become a permanent resident of Canada. There is QSW, there is the business class etc.

Thanks for nice explanation

sammistang

Aug 9, 2016
I submitted my SINP application under this category on Aug 30, 2016. So far I have received the confirmation letter only. I am wondering my IELTS language test result is around CLB 5. I know the occupation in demand category does not require CLB 7, but what if once the Sask government nominates me, how should I create the express entry profile? I know express entry requires the applicant to have CLB 7 to set up own profile. Thanks.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
sammistang said:
I submitted my SINP application under this category on Aug 30, 2016. So far I have received the confirmation letter only. I am wondering my IELTS language test result is around CLB 5. I know the occupation in demand category does not require CLB 7, but what if once the Sask government nominates me, how should I create the express entry profile? I know express entry requires the applicant to have CLB 7 to set up own profile. Thanks.
ha R u serious?

darkmater

Star Member
Mar 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sammistang said:
OID does not work through CIC-EE system. So you do not need CLB 7

aliriyan

Star Member
Apr 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
04-OCT-2016
Hello

Mine bank statement and letter does not have any email address...how they will confirm it ??? should i get it from bank to provide them ??
what is the normally process & procedure to confirm the bank statement they adopted...?

Kindly senior advise on it ..

Thank You

jas2015

Dec 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug, 2016
Doc's Request.
sent, 02 oct,2016
Nomination.....
04 oct, 2016
aliriyan said:
Hello

Mine bank statement and letter does not have any email address...how they will confirm it ??? should i get it from bank to provide them ??
what is the normally process & procedure to confirm the bank statement they adopted...?

Kindly senior advise on it ..

Thank You
If they require they will cross check it by their own agent or by local embassy
I have an experience regarding that, even in work experiences also