+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP OID APPLIED ON DATED 01/01/2018

maheshkale28@

Oct 4, 2017
I belive we have keep faith and just keep trying whatever way possible.

I will try to email them today so lets see to get some positive reply.

rajan_mongra80

Oct 19, 2017
My friend has got this reply

Thank you for contacting the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program.

Your application was referred to and has been put in the queue of the SINP Program Integrity Unit (PIU) for further review. Please be advised that this review may take an extended time and in the review the PIU does not provide status update or respond to any status inquiry. If additional information or if any 3rd party (e.g. your education institution, employers) verification is required, you or the 3rd party will be contacted.

Once this review is complete, your application may be returned to resume eligibility assessment, or concluded by the PIU in which case a decision will be communicated to you.

rajan_mongra80

Oct 19, 2017
Hi Experts

Please explain my friend has got the below mentioned email from SINP.

Your application was referred to and has been put in the queue of the SINP Program Integrity Unit (PIU) for further review. Please be advised that this review may take an extended time and in the review the PIU does not provide status update or respond to any status inquiry. If additional information or if any 3rd party (e.g. your education institution, employers) verification is required, you or the 3rd party will be contacted.

Once this review is complete, your application may be returned to resume eligibility assessment, or concluded by the PIU in which case a decision will be communicated to you.

What does that mean . Please tell

Thanks

Boss07

Aug 15, 2018
My friend got this reply from SINP

As stated below, the review may take an extended time and in this review the Program Integrity Unit (PIU) does not provide status updates or respond to any status inquiries. Please also be advised that it is at our discretion not to respond to any inquiries that we have already provided clarification or responses to.

Kind Regards,
SMO – Customer Service Officer

nikia_2018

Aug 18, 2018
SINP. OID dated 01 Jan 2018 Applied

Hello

I have been able to submit my application on 1st Jan 2018 on SINP OID STREAM and fee has been paid, reciept is generated and application number also.
Is it done.

What next step.

Please advise if it is ok.
HI dear
did they answer you? I mean did you get nomination? i applied too like you at the same day but still nothing happen....just in process...

vishav_suri

Jul 20, 2017

Hi all,

I have one query regarding SINP. Basically, my SINP EE PNP got submitted last month before this EOI rule. So, still it is in submitted status but my question is, can I apply for Student Visa simultaneously? , because SINP whole process will take a lot of time(atleast ayear). I want to travel there asap , so can i proceed with student visa? Is there any impact to my PNP application? or later in PR processing?
or
Simply, I can take any course, get student visa and travel? I hope my question make sense. Hoping for replies from some of you.

Thanks.

Boss07

Aug 15, 2018
Hi Makr,

I got this automated response From SINP. What doest that mean exactly.

The application is currently in process and no further documentation has been requested at this time. The SINP reserves the right to make a decision on your file at any time;

I applied on 1 Jan 2018 SINP OID - NOC 1123

10 May In Process.

But after that nothing happens. Please guide us. Almost 35 weeks has passed away.