+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP OID APPLIED ON DATED 01/01/2018

ntkotian

Jan 24, 2018
India
NOC Code......
Hi all. I check my sinp profile. It changed from in process to waiting on applicant. But i did not get adr email from sinp. Pls guide.

EnterpriseAdmin

Aug 12, 2018
It is IP from 18 May 2018. Today morning status is still IP but invoice tab has disappeared. I am confuse that my application is still with SINP or move to PIU....
Now I understand. I think the disappearance of the invoice tab may be due to the system upgrade that was carried out sometime ago shortly adore they introduced Expression of Interest, remember? Now your patience is being tested. So you got to be patient and HOPEFUL.

EnterpriseAdmin

Aug 12, 2018
Hi all. I check my sinp profile. It changed from in process to waiting on applicant. But i did not get adr email from sinp. Pls guide.
Waooo! That could mean they are really working on your Application I believe. Pls check your spam, you must have been sent a mail. Check carefully. And if you're sure you didn't find any email from them, you may mail them informing them of the change in your profile status and that you didn't get an email to that effect. Hopefully, they will respond to you.

Reactions: ntkotian

ntkotian

Jan 24, 2018
India
NOC Code......
i got ADR:

On the Ethical Conduct Disclosure and Declaration Form
record you have declared the use of a paid representative,
but you have failed to fill out Section C in the Ethical Conduct
Disclosure and Declaration Form. When you have a
representative you must also submit the Use of
Representative federal form .

I do not have representative.

I signed the second page and third page, but i did not circle no representation.(b/3)

pls advise am i missing something while filling the form, why are they asking for representative details.

EnterpriseAdmin

Aug 12, 2018
i got ADR:

On the Ethical Conduct Disclosure and Declaration Form
record you have declared the use of a paid representative,
but you have failed to fill out Section C in the Ethical Conduct
Disclosure and Declaration Form. When you have a
representative you must also submit the Use of
Representative federal form .

I do not have representative.

I signed the second page and third page, but i did not circle no representation.(b/3)

pls advise am i missing something while filling the form, why are they asking for representative details.
But initially you said you didn't receive any email from them. So did you later email SINP to which they responded asking for ADR or you later saw a previous email from them in your spam or inbox?

EnterpriseAdmin

Aug 12, 2018
got the email today, hence the question , pls advise
The way it is, if you made use of a Representative, which SINP claimed you did, apart from the Ethical Conduct Disclosure and Declaration Form, you were supposed to fill a Federal Form to that effect. That's the form that SINP claims is missing. Until you provide that document I don't see how they are going to proceed with your Application that's why your profile status is AWAITING APPLICANT.

Another scenario is if you did not use a Representative and you signed that you used a Rep either by error, you have to prove to SINP again that you actually did not use a Rep.

ntkotian

Jan 24, 2018
India
NOC Code......
The way it is, if you made use of a Representative, which SINP claimed you did, apart from the Ethical Conduct Disclosure and Declaration Form, you were supposed to fill a Federal Form to that effect. That's the form that SINP claims is missing. Until you provide that document I don't see how they are going to proceed with your Application that's why your profile status is AWAITING APPLICANT.

Another scenario is if you did not use a Representative and you signed that you used a Rep either by error, you have to prove to SINP again that you actually did not use a Rep.
noted. thank you

fahadshah284

Aug 29, 2014
Riyadh
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018 SINP OID
Doc's Request.
28-08-2018 POF, intend to settle, Dependent Birth Docs Translation, Resident IDs
Nomination.....
10-10-2018
Hi, anyone with NOC 2241 from 01 01 2018. Please share your status??

Boss07

Aug 15, 2018
Hi MarkR

I got this email

SINP reserves the right to make a decision on your file at any time;

Please explain what exactly this means.

Thanks

EnterpriseAdmin

Aug 12, 2018
Hi MarkR

I got this email

SINP reserves the right to make a decision on your file at any time;

Please explain what exactly this means.

Thanks
This can't be all the content you were sent. Post the full content of the email then we'll be able to deduce what exactly they are trying to ask from you.

fahadshah284

Aug 29, 2014
Riyadh
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018 SINP OID
Doc's Request.
28-08-2018 POF, intend to settle, Dependent Birth Docs Translation, Resident IDs
Nomination.....
10-10-2018
This can't be all the content you were sent. Post the full content of the email then we'll be able to deduce what exactly they are trying to ask from you.

What is your application number? I just asking to know maybe they picked one NOC then follow the application no. sequence. Like, mine is 11218** I am still IP from 18 May. I noticed that SINP immiTracker is showing nominations for the series 1120***. Hopefully, this analysis can work for us! So please if you dont mind add me on whatsapp +966 567809263

Thank you,

Boss07

Aug 15, 2018

Hi MaRk
Thank you for your email.

The application is currently in process and no further documentation has been requested at this time. The SINP reserves the right to make a decision on your file at any time; if you wish to submit any further documentation, please do so as soon as possible toimmigration.documents@gov.sk.ca quoting your name, birthdate, and file number.

Kind regards,

AK - Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program