+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP OID APPLIED ON DATED 01/01/2018

Ujayz

Jan 9, 2018
Hi All,

Please i just received an Invitation_to_Submit_an_Application for SINP.
Please are there any guide/advice towards getting is right so i that i can go through till my PR?

Kindly assist ASAP as my 60 days has started counting.
Thanks

EnterpriseAdmin

Aug 12, 2018
Hi All,

Please are there any guide/advice towards getting is right so i that i can go through till my PR?

Thanks
THAT'S WONDERFUL! CONGRATULATIONS. NEXT STEP TO TAKE IS TO START YOUR APPLICATION PROPER WHICH INCLUDES LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT, FILL ALL THE FORMS, UPLOADS VARIOUS DOCUMENTS AS NECESSARY AND BE SURE YOU DON'T MAKE MISTAKES OR LEAVE OUT ANY DOCUMENT. AT EVERY STAGE, YOU WILL BE INFORMED WHAT DOCUMENT TO UPLOAD AND WHERE TO DOWNLOAD THE DOCUMENTS FROM. IT'S EASY STEPS BUT ENSURE YOU DON'T MAKE MISTAKES OR LEAVE OUT ANY DOCUMENT.

Reactions: Ujayz

EnterpriseAdmin

Aug 12, 2018
Hi All,

Thanks
ALSO, YOU MAY HAVE TO HAVE YOUR DEBIT CARD HANDY TO PAY APPLICATION FEE OF $300 CAD ONLINE.

EnterpriseAdmin

Aug 12, 2018
Hi All,

Thanks

I HOPE THE INFORMATION I PROVIDED IS HELPFUL. EXPERTS HERE MAY THROW MORE LIGHT. THANKS AND CONGRATS AGAIN.

Ujayz

Jan 9, 2018
I HOPE THE INFORMATION I PROVIDED IS HELPFUL. EXPERTS HERE MAY THROW MORE LIGHT. THANKS AND CONGRATS AGAIN.
You are an awesome being. Thanks for your prompt response and yes, the information you have provided would surely go a long way in the application process.

@Experts: Still open to more suggestion/advice. Thanks once again :)

EnterpriseAdmin

Aug 12, 2018
You are an awesome being. Thanks for your prompt response and yes, the information you have provided would surely go a long way in the application process.

@Experts: Still open to more suggestion/advice. Thanks once again :)
You're welcome. We're in this journey together. Hopefully, our efforts shall be rewarded.

EnterpriseAdmin

Aug 12, 2018
Hi Makr,

I got this automated response From SINP. What doest that mean exactly.

The application is currently in process and no further documentation has been requested at this time. The SINP reserves the right to make a decision on your file at any time;

I applied on 1 Jan 2018 SINP OID - NOC 1123

10 May In Process.

But after that nothing happens. Please guide us. Almost 35 weeks has passed away.
I submitted same day for same category but my NOC was 2241, which has been removed though after submission. It went into In Process status

Ujayz

Jan 9, 2018
You're welcome. We're in this journey together. Hopefully, our efforts shall be rewarded.
Our efforts would surely be rewarded.
Another concern of mine....I don't have a blood relative there but a close family friend. Does that count for
Close Relative in Saskatchewan (if applicable)?

Want to know if i should go ahead and apply with this fact?

EnterpriseAdmin

Aug 12, 2018
Our efforts would surely be rewarded.
Another concern of mine....I don't have a blood relative there but a close family friend. Does that count for
Close Relative in Saskatchewan (if applicable)?

Want to know if i should go ahead and apply with this fact?
The question is how close is your close relative? As far as I know, it's either your BROTHER, SISTER, MOTHER or FATHER

Or your spouse's BROTHER, SISTER, MOTHER or FATHER. Anything outside of this circle, I don't think it will fly. Again, experts here can throw in more light.

fahadshah284

Aug 29, 2014
Riyadh
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018 SINP OID
Doc's Request.
28-08-2018 POF, intend to settle, Dependent Birth Docs Translation, Resident IDs
Nomination.....
10-10-2018
I submitted same day for same category but my NOC was 2241, which has been removed though after submission. It went into In Process status
Hello,

Today my application showing IN Process only... invoice tab has disappeared ... what is the difference if the application forwarded to PIU?? Timeline 01 01 2018. Noc 2241

EnterpriseAdmin

Aug 12, 2018
Hello,

Today my application showing IN Process only... invoice tab has disappeared ... what is the difference if the application forwarded to PIU?? Timeline 01 01 2018. Noc 2241
You mean after submitting your application January 1, 2018, the status just changed to In Process today?

fahadshah284

Aug 29, 2014
Riyadh
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018 SINP OID
Doc's Request.
28-08-2018 POF, intend to settle, Dependent Birth Docs Translation, Resident IDs
Nomination.....
10-10-2018

fahadshah284

Aug 29, 2014
Riyadh
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018 SINP OID
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
10-10-2018
You mean after submitting your applicationJanuary 1, 2018, the status just changed to In Process today?

It is IP from 18 May 2018. Today morning status is still IP but invoice tab has disappeared. I am confuse that my application is still with SINP or move to PIU....