+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP OID APPLIED ON DATED 01/01/2018

Ashish16313

Oct 28, 2014
I have question please,
Should I attach Police Reports in SINP application,where ?
I submitted without it.
Police Reports are not required at this stage of submitting the application and may be required when you are submitting to CIC Embassy along with SINP Nomination Certificate.

Ashish16313

Oct 28, 2014
I have a question concerning Settlement Fund proof: The date of opening of my savings personal bank account is 15 SEP 2017, and the date of bank statement in my application is 20 NOV 2017. I applied in 1 JAN 2018 with the old bank statement before I could upload my recent updated bank statement. It's more than 3 months "Actually" between the the date of opening and the date of apply, but they have no updated proof in my application!

Is this a big problem?
Should I send the recent updated bank statement to them via e-mail?
If any query in processing the application, SINP will come back with the query asking for the recent bank statement, then you can send the same at that time.

rakuth85

Aug 27, 2017
In this forum i have talked to a person who already submit there profile and he told me he submit bank letter to CIC from principal applicant and his wife spouse bank letter and CIC have no object. You have to to Mr. Ashuindian, he have great knowledge
Yes that is correct. Please refer to the update in my last response!

Update: I found this on CIC website "be in the name of the principal applicant and/or spouse only." Required proof: joint account

Here: https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-saskatchewan-express-entry/required-documents-for-saskatchewan-express-entry

Pure Soul

Aug 10, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sgvo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018
Doc's Request.
09-08-2018
Nomination.....
04-10-2018
AOR Received.
08-02-2019
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...

sdqs_23

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
Yes that is correct. Please refer to the update in my last response!

Update: I found this on CIC website "be in the name of the principal applicant and/or spouse only." Required proof: joint account

Here: https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-saskatchewan-express-entry/required-documents-for-saskatchewan-express-entry
account must be joint in this case or if i have seperate account and my spouse have seperate both are O.K ?

spremkr2001

Oct 27, 2017
Hey Guys,

I have submitted the application in SINP EE on 1st January 2018 and paid the fee of $300. I saved the generated invoice in PDF format and also the status of the application is changed to "Application Received" with Application number being assigned to me. In "View my Correspondence" section, I am able to see an auto-generated message with the confirmation of application submitted and the attached "Received Application Letter.PDF" which states that the application is successfully submitted and will be reviewed.

Best Wishes,
R

Update: Just checked and have received the confirmation email from SINP. Somehow, it got landed in junk folder but now marked as safe :)
What is your NOC, please?

Satamoni

Nov 2, 2017

rakuth85

Aug 27, 2017
account must be joint in this case or if i have seperate account and my spouse have seperate both are O.K ?
It should be a joint account i.e. funds must be accessible to both principal applicant as well as spouse.

rakuth85

Aug 27, 2017
SINP OID Occupations In-Demand List has been updated in 3 or 4 JAN 2018, and many NOCs have been removed:
https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/sinp-in-demand-occupation-list

Does this change affect the applicants of 1 JAN 2018 Intake so that the applicants of the removed NOCs are not eligible now?!
Or this will just affect the coming next intakes?
I hope it does not affect application submitted prior to that! Please also let me know if you get more information on this.

hops

Nov 1, 2017
Hey Guys,

I have submitted the application in SINP EE on 1st January 2018 and paid the fee of $300. I saved the generated invoice in PDF format and also the status of the application is changed to "Application Received" with Application number being assigned to me. In "View my Correspondence" section, I am able to see an auto-generated message with the confirmation of application submitted and the attached "Received Application Letter.PDF" which states that the application is successfully submitted and will be reviewed.

Best Wishes,
R

Update: Just checked and have received the confirmation email from SINP. Somehow, it got landed in junk folder but now marked as safe :)
The confirmation is through email with a link to download the letter right?

hops

Nov 1, 2017
I submitted both for oid and ee last jan 1. I got a confirmation email from ee but none from oid til now. Does oid really take longer? Both shows application received.

Pure Soul

Aug 10, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sgvo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018
Doc's Request.
09-08-2018
Nomination.....
04-10-2018
AOR Received.
08-02-2019
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
SINP officials confirmed to me that although it was system error on 1 and 2 jan but all complete applications will be processed.

If you are not convinced write an email to them. They replied to me in 10 minutes yesterday. Its first hand information.

BTW my occupation is also removed from list but they said it will be processed. They consider what was on website when you submit the application. So you all can relax

Last edited:

Pure Soul

Aug 10, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sgvo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018
Doc's Request.
09-08-2018
Nomination.....
04-10-2018
AOR Received.
08-02-2019
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
I submitted both for oid and ee last jan 1. I got a confirmation email from ee but none from oid til now. Does oid really take longer? Both shows application received.
You can download the letter from oid profile from same place you did for ee.