+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP OID APPLIED ON DATED 01/01/2018

rakuth85

Aug 27, 2017
Hey Guys,

I have submitted the application in SINP EE on 1st January 2018 and paid the fee of $300. I saved the generated invoice in PDF format and also the status of the application is changed to "Application Received" with Application number being assigned to me. In "View my Correspondence" section, I am able to see an auto-generated message with the confirmation of application submitted and the attached "Received Application Letter.PDF" which states that the application is successfully submitted and will be reviewed.

Best Wishes,
R

Update: Just checked and have received the confirmation email from SINP. Somehow, it got landed in junk folder but now marked as safe :)

tamsam21

Jun 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2014
Nomination.....
Oct 2014
AOR Received.
Nov 2014
I heard from someone who called to Sk. Immi. office and got a reply that they had some glitch in their website and they had to fix the problem, within that period they received applications exceeding their limit. Now they will process all completed application they received.

MakR

Jan 1, 2018
I also got same information, just waiting for confirmation and no more applications being accepted as it shows on screen when anybody login submit files

Also file number is generated and hope al
You Saying SINP will Opened on 4th JAN, are you talking about last year 2017 or new year 2018 , 4th JAN
I was asking for new year

sdqs_23

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
Hey Guys,

I have submitted the application in SINP EE on 1st January 2018 and paid the fee of $300. I saved the generated invoice in PDF format and also the status of the application is changed to "Application Received" with Application number being assigned to me. In "View my Correspondence" section, I am able to see an auto-generated message with the confirmation of application submitted and the attached "Received Application Letter.PDF" which states that the application is successfully submitted and will be reviewed.

Best Wishes,
R

Update: Just checked and have received the confirmation email from SINP. Somehow, it got landed in junk folder but now marked as safe :)
First of all Congratulations.

Brother i have few questions, When you completed your application on oasis you save it and whenever SINP open application you submit your application. Then payment screen open and you paid through your credit card. (Is it correct or any other option please guide me)

Second I am principal applicant and my husband is my spouse but the fund are in my husband account should i need to transfer in my account ?

mater

Jul 23, 2015
I have question please,
Should I attach Police Reports in SINP application,where ?
I submitted without it.

Satamoni

Nov 2, 2017
You are luck but, you have to wait get a letter from SINP that is called AOR. Then waiting for further request from SINP such as update proof of fund or document to verify your working deceleration.
I have a question concerning Settlement Fund proof: The date of opening of my savings personal bank account is 15 SEP 2017, and the date of bank statement in my application is 20 NOV 2017. I applied in 1 JAN 2018 with the old bank statement before I could upload my recent updated bank statement. It's more than 3 months "Actually" between the the date of opening and the date of apply, but they have no updated proof in my application!

Is this a big problem?
Should I send the recent updated bank statement to them via e-mail?

rakuth85

Aug 27, 2017

Brother i have few questions, When you completed your application on oasis you save it and whenever SINP open application you submit your application. Then payment screen open and you paid through your credit card. (Is it correct or any other option please guide me)

Second I am principal applicant and my husband is my spouse but the fund are in my husband account should i need to transfer in my account ?
Please see inline.

1. Brother i have few questions, When you completed your application on oasis you save it and whenever SINP open application you submit your application. Then payment screen open and you paid through your credit card. (Is it correct or any other option please guide me)
R: Yes that is correct

2. Second I am principal applicant and my husband is my spouse but the fund are in my husband account should i need to transfer in my account ?
R: As per my knowledge, it should be in principal applicant's account and the fund injection must be 3 months old. I would request the senior's in this forum to comment on this.

Update: I found this "be in the name of the principal applicant and/or spouse only." Required proof: joint account

Here: https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-saskatchewan-express-entry/required-documents-for-saskatchewan-express-entry

Last edited:

ron24by7@gmail.com

Star Member
Apr 2, 2017
1. Do we need to get CIPS/AITP/I.S.P certification document in order to submit the application when it is opened? or once you get the ITA then we can apply for it?

2. Do we need to create IRCC's Express Entry pool? it means .. we need to get minimum 6 bands in IELTS, right? even though we get 60 points for SINP.

Satamoni

Nov 2, 2017
I have a question concerning Settlement Fund proof: The date of opening of my savings personal bank account is 15 SEP 2017, and the date of bank statement in my application is 20 NOV 2017. I applied in SINP OID stream in 1 JAN 2018 with the old bank statement before I could upload my recent updated bank statement. It's more than 3 months "Actually" between the the date of opening and the date of apply, but they have no updated proof in my application!

Is this a big problem?

rakuth85

Aug 27, 2017
I have a question concerning Settlement Fund proof: The date of opening of my savings personal bank account is 15 SEP 2017, and the date of bank statement in my application is 20 NOV 2017. I applied in SINP OID stream in 1 JAN 2018 with the old bank statement before I could upload my recent updated bank statement. It's more than 3 months "Actually" between the the date of opening and the date of apply, but they have no updated proof in my application!

Is this a big problem?
Hi Satamoni,

I hope that the required/disclosed value of funds in the account statement (fund record till 30 SEP 2017) and the respective settlement funds screen is same and as per what is needed by SINP.

Thanks,
R

Satamoni

Nov 2, 2017
Hi Satamoni,

I hope that the required/disclosed value of funds in the account statement (fund record till 30 SEP 2017) and the respective settlement funds screen is same and as per what is needed by SINP.

Thanks,
R
Yes, the value of my Settlement Fund Proof exceeds the required amount for SINP. But I just worry about the date issue as I explained above
What do you think about my case?

Thank you in advance.

rakuth85

Aug 27, 2017
Yes, the value of my Settlement Fund Proof exceeds the required amount for SINP. But I just worry about the date issue as I explained above
What do you think about my case?

Thank you in advance.
I don't think it should be a problem as long as it is signed and stamped by branch manager. For your peace of mind, you can share the new statement with SINP officials via email once your application is in progress.

UsmanSajjad

Dec 21, 2017
Dear all members,

Hope you are reading my email with good health.

After reviewing your website, i decided to write to you regarding my immigration to Canada current situation. i have done ielts last month with a score of average 6.5(L=8, R=W=6.5 and S=5.5) CLB is 6 and my degree WES is in Pipeline. i have an experience of 3 year as a electrical engineer in saudia arabia and 2 year of experience in Pakistan overall 5 year of exp and age is 30. Now according to current situation of my case i m interested to apply for PNP.

Kindly review my current scenario of case and suggest me a Pnp with a high ratio of success according to my conditions.

i m interested to submit my case without consultancy.

Regards

Usman

sdqs_23

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
Please see inline.

1. Brother i have few questions, When you completed your application on oasis you save it and whenever SINP open application you submit your application. Then payment screen open and you paid through your credit card. (Is it correct or any other option please guide me)
R: Yes that is correct

2. Second I am principal applicant and my husband is my spouse but the fund are in my husband account should i need to transfer in my account ?
R: As per my knowledge, it should be in principal applicant's account and the fund injection must be 3 months old. I would request the senior's in this forum to comment on this.

Update: I found this "be in the name of the principal applicant and/or spouse only." Required proof: joint account

Here: https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-saskatchewan-express-entry/required-documents-for-saskatchewan-express-entry
In this forum i have talked to a person who already submit there profile and he told me he submit bank letter to CIC from principal applicant and his wife spouse bank letter and CIC have no object. You have to to Mr. Ashuindian, he have great knowledge

Ashish16313

Oct 28, 2014

The funds to be shown are of last 3 months and needs to be in principal applicants name.