+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP October 2019 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

STMoon

Star Member
Jun 22, 2020
Any OCT 2019 - ITA's still pending for nominations?
Since I received ITA in OCT 2019, and still in IP stage.

Kulpreet.sahi

Aug 8, 2020
I have mailed to immigration that.

I have seen the processing time on the website, it is written that the status of all files has been completed within 35 weeks without ADR, but files of many applicants have still been in process since August 2020 without any queries. Moreover, this is the query of many applicants who had applied in December'19 to January'20.

Kindly comprehend the situation and please complete the process of these applicants first before opening the files of Feb'20 afterwards.

I hope they will consider my request.

Last edited:

STMoon

Star Member
Jun 22, 2020
I have seen applications of 2020 getting nominated, and the old ones are still pending. Makes me more anxious.

STMoon

Star Member
Jun 22, 2020

I have seen the processing time on the website, it is written that the status of all files has been completed within 35 weeks without ADR, but files of many applicants have still been in process since August 2020 without any queries. Moreover, this is the query of many applicants who had applied in December'19 to January'20.

Kindly comprehend the situation and please complete the process of these applicants first before opening the files of Feb'20 afterwards.

Please keep us posted if and when they reply.

Muhammad Jawad

Star Member
Jan 18, 2020

They only send you the standard response. But still praying that your request push them

nick_kd07

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014
I am also a PNP nominated candidate, my IELTS expired in PNP processing and due to these profile got ineligible. Then I created a new EE profile and send the details to SINP. After 3-4 days received the ITA in new EE profile.

nick_kd07

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014
One year completed guys after receiving ITA from SINP. I too received ITA on 30th Oct 2019. But due to COVID ,all plans are delayed as if these years is not counted in life. Staying at home only... :) Anyone reached CA from Oct 2019 ITA

Ivy8901

Star Member
Jul 18, 2019
For few of us that are yet to get their application decision since we submitted last year, please keep hope alive while we carry on living our best lives. The nomination will come.

Reactions: Joash and STMoon

sandeepagarwal1985

Star Member
Jan 18, 2020
Hi Guys,
Is VFS Global closed in India for Biometrics. I stay in Delhi and have to give Biometrics but unable to take the appointment. On the website no information is provided. Do anybody have any idea and/or where can I apply for Biometrics.

Abpswam

Feb 7, 2020
I am also a PNP nominated candidate, my IELTS expired in PNP processing and due to these profile got ineligible. Then I created a new EE profile and send the details to SINP. After 3-4 days received the ITA in new EE profile.
Hi,

Mine IELTS expiring in feb'2020 and my sinp profile is still in process. So if my IELTS expires then do I need to give again for express entry profile?

Ap12411

Oct 30, 2020
I have applied in OID SINP having close relative (sister) in Saskatchewan. Yesterday, I got ADR regarding proof of funds.
We are two memebrs, myself and my wife is accompanying me, so as per fund requirements of 2 persons we maintained funds of CAD 15772, but in ADR they asked for proof of maintaining CAD 19390.
Could it be their mistake or some misunderstanding about funds from our side?
Please guide me
Thanks
Its is sorted.... There was some issue....
But now they updated as per family of 2 requirement that is 15772 CAD

Reactions: Bacelor