Great news! Its here! My Nomination

My timeline below
NOC0621
ClassOID
ITA13th Jan 2020
AOR24th Feb 2020
ADR20th Oct. 2020
ADR Submitted25th Oct 2020
Status Change25th Oct 2020 status changed to “In process” immediately after ADR submission and invoice tab disappeared
Nomination27th Oct 2020
Great news congratulations.

zac0999

Star Member
Jan 9, 2020
Beijing & New Jersey
If a person has declared in SINP EOI that he has 10 years of experience, however, there is a gap of 1 month due to the fact that he has returned back to his home country from Saudi Arabia in order to come on new visa in another company in which he is currently working.
Would they consider it as 10 years or reject the remaining 11 months and revised that to be 9 years ?
It will be considered as 10 yrs. Similar story for me as well, already nominated.;)

d_vandana

Star Member
Sep 8, 2017
Please was your ITA a PnP one ? Or dierct through IRCC ?
I have the same issue but yet at PnP stage and somehow had to get new EE profile

Thx in advance
Mine was a PNP case. If your have changed anything in your profile or your profile has expired , please inform SINP in advance as they will include the new details in your nomination letter. I had already received my nomination letter from sinp and I got it revised..I have yet to receive an invitation from cic as I have not received my points yet.

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
Mine was a PNP case. If your have changed anything in your profile or your profile has expired , please inform SINP in advance as they will include the new details in your nomination letter. I had already received my nomination letter from sinp and I got it revised..I have yet to receive an invitation from cic as I have not received my points yet.
Thank very relieving indeed
So in theory it should be no problem if i send them an Email say please exchange my Ee profile number and Job Seeker number with new ones ?
Noting that i still did not submit my PNP application for SK all is set pending to pay processing fees

tarique334

Nov 23, 2019
Hi everyone,

In response the to the ITA for International Skilled Workers (Express Entry) from SINP, I am in the process to submit my application online. The information (PDF guide) i received with the ITA, they did mention to have PCC (Police Clearance Certificate). Here are 2 references that i found in that guide PDF file.

Screenshot 1 - PDF Guide : Page 14
Screenshot 2 - PDF Guide : Page 16

But now, when i have obtained that PCC, which took more than a month... i am submitting my online application in the SINP account. It showed up "Part 1" and "Part 2" in the process with number of questions, fields and requests to uploaded related documents in PDF format. I have completed everything in these steps. But, have not got any field or options to submit my Police Clearance Certificate.

Now, at end of the "Part 2", it is showing that if i move further, i will not be able to edit these 1st and 2nd parts of the application form. Where, i am not sure if there is any "Part 3" available or not, which may have option to upload that PCC document.

I am in a dilemma. PCC in an important document. So, i am assuming that it may not be mandatory, because after getting nominated, i will go through everything with "Federal Express Entry" also. So, PCC will be require at that stage as well. But still, i am just taking caution :
  • if i missed something in "Part 1" or "Part 2", while i have checked it 3 times ?
  • not sure if there is "Part 3" after locking first 2 parts ?, which may have option to submit PCC ?
  • not sure if PCC is "not required" in the category of SINP, that i am in ?
Can someone, who already have experience with SINP-Express-Entry, please help me with this situation ?

Thanks
Deepak
PCC probably applies to OID stream. I applied under EE and they did not ask for PCC. My application went through fine. There was no part 3

Reactions: shank15

d_vandana

Star Member
Sep 8, 2017
Thank very relieving indeed
So in theory it should be no problem if i send them an Email say please exchange my Ee profile number and Job Seeker number with new ones ?
Noting that i still did not submit my PNP application for SK all is set pending to pay processing fees
If you have not submitted your PNP application you don't need to inform as your will be submitting your details in your application..

d_vandana

Star Member
Sep 8, 2017
NEED EXPERT ADVICE
I received my nomination on 17 September..my EE profile had to be recreated and I had to send a revision and extension form to sinp. They informed me that they will take 2-4 weeks for this. I got my revised letter yesterday..but have not received my invitation in my profile..or any mail asking for accepting the nomination..
Should I wait or send them a reminder.. thanks

Please help me with this.
I received my nomination in my EE profile and I have accepted the same..

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
If you have not submitted your PNP application you don't need to inform as your will be submitting your details in your application..
Thank you but how to do so ? MY EE and Job seeker numbers now apears in Part 1 first window but cannot be edited ? Unlike all other widows that i still can edit add or delete . I am afraid i pay and submit my application will make it just harder to amend ?
Any advice or thought would be of course helpful
Thx

d_vandana

Star Member
Sep 8, 2017
Thank you but how to do so ? MY EE and Job seeker numbers now apears in Part 1 first window but cannot be edited ? Unlike all other widows that i still can edit add or delete . I am afraid i pay and submit my application will make it just harder to amend ?
Any advice or thought would be of course helpful
Thx
I did not get..why you want to edit that.

Ap12411

Oct 30, 2020
I have applied in OID SINP having close relative (sister) in Saskatchewan. Yesterday, I got ADR regarding proof of funds.
We are two memebrs, myself and my wife is accompanying me, so as per fund requirements of 2 persons we maintained funds of CAD 15772, but in ADR they asked for proof of maintaining CAD 19390.
Could it be their mistake or some misunderstanding about funds from our side?
Please guide me
Thanks

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
I have applied in OID SINP having close relative (sister) in Saskatchewan. Yesterday, I got ADR regarding proof of funds.
We are two memebrs, myself and my wife is accompanying me, so as per fund requirements of 2 persons we maintained funds of CAD 15772, but in ADR they asked for proof of maintaining CAD 19390.
Could it be their mistake or some misunderstanding about funds from our side?
Please guide me
Thanks
Should be enough, However on their website https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/proof-funds.html they say requirermnts of funds had changed as of 25Feb2020 when did you make your Submission?

HoaLoc

Feb 13, 2020
Hello friends,

I received ITA from SINP on 7th October 2020. However, my express entry profile will expire on 2 November 2020. Due to some difficulties in collecting documents, I intend to submit my application after 2 November 2020. What I learnt from SINP website that "You must be accepted into IRCC's Express Entry pool before you can apply to the SINP".

I have read many topics regarding this issue. However, many forum members update their express entry profile number to SINP while their applications are "in process". However, in my case, the express entry profile will expire before I submit my application to SINP.

Can I submit my application and later update to SINP my new express entry profile number and job seeking validation code?

Please guide me how to deal with.

Thank you so much.

Ap12411

Oct 30, 2020

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
Thank you for your quick reply.
I have submitted on 27th feb, 2020 and we have more than 17000 CAD.
So, why did they asked for 19390 CAD for 2 family members? Is it their mistake?
Should be a sort of a mistake or a missunderstanding ( maybe a problem in uploading or downloading the related file or else)., if i were you i would re draw a bank statement 3 months in which the least amount should not go below the required funds at any day plus a reference of IRCC POF instructions to show that you comply with the rules.
However if you or your spouse have other account or a Provident, bonds , stocks ...any sort of accessible funds that can support the remaining 2Ks for examples just provide along with your response. And should be ok
Good luck.

Ap12411

Oct 30, 2020
Should be a sort of a mistake or a missunderstanding ( maybe a problem in uploading or downloading the related file or else)., if i were you i would re draw a bank statement 3 months in which the least amount should not go below the required funds at any day plus a reference of IRCC POF instructions to show that you comply with the rules.
However if you or your spouse have other account or a Provident, bonds , stocks ...any sort of accessible funds that can support the remaining 2Ks for examples just provide along with your response. And should be ok
Good luck.
Thanks again @Bacelor .
Let's wait for their reply of mail that I did regarding this. I'll update it in the forum about their explanation.