+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP October 2019 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

d_vandana

Star Member
Sep 8, 2017
NEED EXPERT ADVICE
I received my nomination on 17 September..my EE profile had to be recreated and I had to send a revision and extension form to sinp. They informed me that they will take 2-4 weeks for this. I got my revised letter yesterday..but have not received my invitation in my profile..or any mail asking for accepting the nomination..
Should I wait or send them a reminder.. thanks

Please help me with this.

BEHAK96557

Oct 29, 2020
Hi everyone,

In response the to the ITA for International Skilled Workers (Express Entry) from SINP, I am in the process to submit my application online. The information (PDF guide) i received with the ITA, they did mention to have PCC (Police Clearance Certificate). Here are 2 references that i found in that guide PDF file.

Screenshot 1 - PDF Guide : Page 14
Screenshot 2 - PDF Guide : Page 16

But now, when i have obtained that PCC, which took more than a month... i am submitting my online application in the SINP account. It showed up "Part 1" and "Part 2" in the process with number of questions, fields and requests to uploaded related documents in PDF format. I have completed everything in these steps. But, have not got any field or options to submit my Police Clearance Certificate.

Now, at end of the "Part 2", it is showing that if i move further, i will not be able to edit these 1st and 2nd parts of the application form. Where, i am not sure if there is any "Part 3" available or not, which may have option to upload that PCC document.

I am in a dilemma. PCC in an important document. So, i am assuming that it may not be mandatory, because after getting nominated, i will go through everything with "Federal Express Entry" also. So, PCC will be require at that stage as well. But still, i am just taking caution :
  • if i missed something in "Part 1" or "Part 2", while i have checked it 3 times ?
  • not sure if there is "Part 3" after locking first 2 parts ?, which may have option to submit PCC ?
  • not sure if PCC is "not required" in the category of SINP, that i am in ?
Can someone, who already have experience with SINP-Express-Entry, please help me with this situation ?

Thanks
Deepak

Last edited:

Makky

Feb 3, 2018
In God I trust
To God be all the Glory, Honor and adoration in Jesus Mighty Name

Great news! Its here! My Nomination

My timeline below
NOC0621
ClassOID
ITA13th Jan 2020
AOR24th Feb 2020
ADR20th Oct. 2020
ADR Submitted25th Oct 2020
Status Change25th Oct 2020 status changed to “In process” immediately after ADR submission and invoice tab disappeared
Nomination27th Oct 2020

Reactions: varun21 and Abpswam

nick_kd07

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014
NEED EXPERT ADVICE
I received my nomination on 17 September..my EE profile had to be recreated and I had to send a revision and extension form to sinp. They informed me that they will take 2-4 weeks for this. I got my revised letter yesterday..but have not received my invitation in my profile..or any mail asking for accepting the nomination..
Should I wait or send them a reminder.. thanks

Please help me with this.
You will receive the nomination in EE profile in next 1-2 days