21-02-2021
Nomination.....
07-01-2021
AOR Received.
12-02-2022
Passport Req..
10-05-2022
T
I called them today to enquire about the status as mine is also in process post adr documents submission from last 1 month. I got a response that may be due to some technical glitch, the officer didnt looked at it as her internal notes still shows pending document. The lady on phone said she is going to send an email to the officer to look at it.
Thanks for sharing this useful piece of information @Rahul.jindal Will consider calling them as well

FJK1982

Apr 14, 2020
Once we receive the email for biometrics, is that mean that they would not ask for any additional document and visa to arrive very soon after that.
Yes, your understanding is correct and this was the case for me, biometrics was the last step for me and after 1.5 month they sent me letter to submit my passport for visa, good luck

Reactions: shank15

d_vandana

Star Member
Sep 8, 2017
I received my nomination on 17 September. I still have to receive points as my EE profile expired during same period...I am so anxious..i have sent them the extension form, nomination letter and the new EE details. They wrote back that they will take 1-2 weeks. After two weeks , I called them. The executive told me that they have extended the timelines and this will take 2-4 weeks. I have missed one nomination round. I'm so anxious and very sad..the situation is so unclear..can anyone give me clarity...

AM2CAD

Oct 9, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
VANCOUVER
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-12-2020
Passport Req..
02-06-2022
Hi all,

I had received ADR from sinp to submit the APEGS Licensure Document. There was a new screen created in OASIS to upload the additional document. I uploaded it there. The ADR screen status is showing Submitted. But overall status is still showing 'Waiting for licensure'. After upload there was no automated email or so from portal/sinp.

Please help me confirm whether I was supposed to upload adr document in Oasis portal or send via email to sinp.

Thanks.

shank15

Mar 3, 2020
I received my nomination on 17 September. I still have to receive points as my EE profile expired during same period...I am so anxious..i have sent them the extension form, nomination letter and the new EE details. They wrote back that they will take 1-2 weeks. After two weeks , I called them. The executive told me that they have extended the timelines and this will take 2-4 weeks. I have missed one nomination round. I'm so anxious and very sad..the situation is so unclear..can anyone give me clarity...
I believe they give 6 months to accept Nomination. If you received Nomination on 17th Sep... it will expire on 17th Mar. You still have time, so no need to worry.

Jiya89

Nov 14, 2019
I called them today to enquire about the status as mine is also in process post adr documents submission from last 1 month. I got a response that may be due to some technical glitch, the officer didnt looked at it as her internal notes still shows pending document. The lady on phone said she is going to send an email to the officer to look at it.
Can I know which number we can call them or a mail id to send a mail???

AM2CAD

Oct 9, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
VANCOUVER
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-12-2020
Passport Req..
02-06-2022
Someone please guide how do we share the additional requested documents to sinp.
Do we upload in OASIS or send them by email?
Thanks.

Hi all,

I had received ADR from sinp to submit the APEGS Licensure Document. There was a new screen created in OASIS to upload the additional document. I uploaded it there. The ADR screen status is showing Submitted. But overall status is still showing 'Waiting for licensure'. After upload there was no automated email or so from portal/sinp.

Please help me confirm whether I was supposed to

Nehakapoor05

Oct 2, 2018
Someone please guide how do we share the additional requested documents to sinp.
Do we upload in OASIS or send them by email?
Thanks.
You have to submit it through OASIS portal only. Once you get ADR there will be option to upload your documents. SINP doesn’t accept any documents through email.

AM2CAD

Oct 9, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
VANCOUVER
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-12-2020
Passport Req..
02-06-2022
Thanks Neha for resolving my doubt!

You have to submit it through OASIS portal only. Once you get ADR there will be option to upload your documents. SINP doesn’t accept any documents through email.

FJK1982

Apr 14, 2020
Hello,

Has anyone sent the documentation having less than 3 months with the funds in the bank?

Thanks
I dont think so and keep it in mind that this is very strict requirement, they will reject your file, and its not only about 3 months statement, on the other side you need to ensure that you have enough funds in that, and they will take the least amount in 3 months as proof of fund. so please be careful.

Reactions: shank15

awanmj

Aug 16, 2020
Dear members, i need your help.
i am doing a job in a private company and i have claimed points for the same. In parallel i am also doing a side business. A year back my business started to do really well, so i started to maintain only one bank account whos title is my business name, and all my money is maintained in that account. However, SINP specifies that "businesses are not accepted as settlement funds". So my question is, if i use that account as settlement funds, will it come under that clause?
Thank you in advance