+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP October 2019 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

Nehakapoor05

Oct 2, 2018
Alright. Thanks. We were paid in cash. It was a start up. The company metamorphosised into a big company now though. Will it be appropriate to tell the ceo to write with his new company's letterhead and maybe he explain that his former startup business is now the new one?
That would be great if you could get it. Also you don’t need it in new company letter head as you never worked for the new company, just get it in plain paper with his signature and designation and get it notarized. If he has any business card from his previous company you can attach it too as a proof.

Reactions: Seyi1069

Gurmeet_Kaur

Dec 18, 2019
Yes, you can show Pension fund as POF, you should get a letter from PF office to issue a letter for the same.
Only masters ECA is fine as I had the same issue that my ECA just had masters and not bachelors, but SINP never raised any issue.
Hi Neha, one question did you send them transcripts as well or only ECA?

samnasar

Aug 21, 2020
Dear First we got selected for ITA in SINP and then got letter nomination letter from SINP and then I applied in IRCC.

I know that its not eligibility for work permit...but what I mean is during processing time... If we apply ya search for job then employer may helpful to us? as our file is already in process
Best of luck my brother, when there is a will, there is a way, you will avail all your opportunities, God bless you.

Seyi1069

Aug 7, 2020
That would be great if you could get it. Also you don’t need it in new company letter head as you never worked for the new company, just get it in plain paper with his signature and designation and get it notarized. If he has any business card from his previous company you can attach it too as a proof.
Thanks man. You're a blessing!

Reactions: Nehakapoor05

nirmit01

Mar 31, 2020
Dear friends i have some doubt,
I submitted my file in February and still it in AR now i want to switch my job. Does it impact on my sinp profile?
Please suggest.

Nehakapoor05

Oct 2, 2018
Neha, what doc did you provide for the company where you worked and same is closed ??
I provided my offer letter, job continuity letter, experience letter, my US visa, Payslips, bank statements, tax documents, 401k which is provident fund and Official merger document from old colleague as a proof that my company got merged into some other company.

maxhoney2001

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
ADR 1
Current employer 2nd reference letters &health insurance proof

Previous employer
Medical insurance and company reference links(internet pages) (this company is closed)

ADR 2

Current employer business registration & proof of address and company links(internet pages)

Previous employer
Links (internet pages) -which I have give LOE stating this company is closed so no internet pages
Hi Syed, for ADR1, current employer second reference. Did you provide the same content on Letter head of the company by different person in company or just an email with same content by different person in company ?

For previous employer which is closed. Did you provide any affidavite mentioning your job responsibilities and mentioning company is closed ??

I am in same situation like you and your urgent reply will help me a lot.

ZiadShem

Jan 2, 2020
I think so Yes, for example if you get ITA today and few days later due to date of birth or ielts your points goes down, your profile will still be eligible. However CIC can ask you to submit updated IELTS test results.
Thanks, I have found the clause in immigration site and confirmed with a Canadian consultant that this is true:
Exemption to section A11.2: candidates whose birthday occurs after they receive an ITA
An applicant may have a birthday after they receive an ITA but before they submit their e-APR. Their change in age may lower their CRS score below the lowest score in the round of invitations. It may also result in the applicant no longer meeting the minimum requirements of the FSWC and, consequently, no longer meeting the MEC, resulting in a refusal based on section A11.2.

When a change in age results in the candidate no longer meeting the MEC or having their recalculated CRS points score fall below the lowest points score in that round of invitations, officers should consider applying the public policy to exempt applicants for permanent residence from certain age-based requirements between invitation to apply and application, based on section A25.2. This consideration can result in an exemption from the refusal of an application under section A11.2.

This public policy also grants an exemption to applicants who may be refused for failing to meet FSWC program requirements when their birthday occurs between the ITA and e-APR.

Reactions: tarique334

Adesewa B

Star Member
Jun 30, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Paper submission
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-02-2021
Nomination.....
07-01-2021
AOR Received.
12-02-2022
Passport Req..
10-05-2022
i havent gotten ADR but sinp reached out to my bank for updated pof and validation of document, anybody experinece or heard this before ?
Never. At least not on this forum

Adesewa B

Star Member
Jun 30, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Paper submission
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-02-2021
Nomination.....
07-01-2021
AOR Received.
12-02-2022
Passport Req..
10-05-2022
We got ITA at the same time. Got ADR and submitted since May, invoice tab disappeared and reappeared since last week but still in process. My concern is that there is no way to ascertain the progress made on one's application as sending of mail to them comes with auto response of acknowledgement. This would be my first time of coming across a platform that keeps applicant in the dark until a decision is taken. Come what may, fingers crossed.
In my experience, after the auto response, and actual email came in within 48hours