+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP October 2019 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

Syed250

Star Member
Oct 16, 2019
(Alhamdullah)
Finally got the email with the subject “NOMINATED” after 244 days (8months 10 days)
Here’s the timeline
ITA - 17 OCT
NOC - 2171
AOR- 11 Dec
ADR - 30 July
ADR2 - 17 Aug
Nomination- 21 Aug

It’s all about patience , thank you all and wish all the people gets the nomination soon

Abpswam

Feb 7, 2020
(Alhamdullah)
Finally got the email with the subject “NOMINATED” after 244 days (8months 10 days)
Here’s the timeline
ITA - 17 OCT
NOC - 2171
AOR- 11 Dec
ADR - 30 July
ADR2 - 17 Aug
Nomination- 21 Aug

It’s all about patience , thank you all and wish all the people gets the nomination soon
Congratulations

Reactions: Syed250

Gourav Sareen

Star Member
Apr 29, 2017
(Alhamdullah)
Here’s the timeline
ITA - 17 OCT
NOC - 2171
AOR- 11 Dec
ADR - 30 July
ADR2 - 17 Aug
Nomination- 21 Aug

Congratulations.. just wanted to know who all 2171 got nomination
SO YOU GOT TODAY. I AM REFRESHING OASIS APPLICATION AFTER EVERY 2 MINS.

Gourav Sareen

Star Member
Apr 29, 2017
w
(Alhamdullah)
Here’s the timeline
ITA - 17 OCT
NOC - 2171
AOR- 11 Dec
ADR - 30 July
ADR2 - 17 Aug
Nomination- 21 Aug

What all ADRs you had?

Muhammad Jawad

Star Member
Jan 18, 2020
(Alhamdullah)
Here’s the timeline
ITA - 17 OCT
NOC - 2171
AOR- 11 Dec
ADR - 30 July
ADR2 - 17 Aug
Nomination- 21 Aug

Congratulations . Sukar Alhamdullilah. Mubarak ho ap ko.

Syed250

Star Member
Oct 16, 2019
w
What all ADRs you had?
ADR 1
Current employer 2nd reference letters &health insurance proof

Previous employer
Medical insurance and company reference links(internet pages) (this company is closed)

ADR 2

Current employer business registration & proof of address and company links(internet pages)

Previous employer
Links (internet pages) -which I have give LOE stating this company is closed so no internet pages

samnasar

Aug 21, 2020
ADR 1
Current employer 2nd reference letters &health insurance proof

Previous employer
Medical insurance and company reference links(internet pages) (this company is closed)

ADR 2

Current employer business registration & proof of address and company links(internet pages)

Previous employer
Links (internet pages) -which I have give LOE stating this company is closed so no internet pages
[/QUOTZ
Dear syed congrats, I want to ask that how they verify your current job, they emailed or called.

Syed250

Star Member
Oct 16, 2019
Thanks
I have provided whatever I had like resident permit,salary pay slips,I’d card work emails,employer reference letter, internet pages of the company

There was no cross check

Vikr

Star Member
Jul 26, 2020
Mine is different from you as I'm Human Resources Manager so the NOC is 0112
ITA on 31 October 2019
Application submitted - 28 Dec 2019
AOR - 28 Dec 2019
In Process since 03 August 2020

Every passing day is becoming more & more difficult to pass...
Hi guys, don’t worry, things have slowed downs bcoz of these lockdowns during COVID 19. Verification of the applications is taking time. They are working on our files. This I have come to know through some immigration consultant, one of my friend has applied through him. Let’s stay positive and hope for the best.

Reactions: Muhammad Jawad

Vikr

Star Member
Jul 26, 2020
(Alhamdullah)
Here’s the timeline
ITA - 17 OCT
NOC - 2171
AOR- 11 Dec
ADR - 30 July
ADR2 - 17 Aug
Nomination- 21 Aug

congratulations Syed. May I know what was your second ADR for ?

sandeepagarwal1985

Star Member
Jan 18, 2020
PCC needs to be done from current address. You'll need proof of address for current address. PSK website lists acceptable docs.

Is the rental agreement registered? PSK does accept registered rental agreement as proof of address.

Else you may have to get address changed on Aadhaar card to your current address and get the PCC done.
Thanks for your reply.
My confusion is that the address on PCC will be my current address and that is different from that on my passport. The current address is not in the records of IRCC, would IRCC accept the PCC which shows only my current address and not the address as given in there records.

Gurmeet_Kaur

Dec 18, 2019
Hi Guys,
Need your advise.
A day before I got invitation from CIC as my 600 points were added to CIC. I need to submit PCC, currently I am in Delhi, India and living in a rented accomodation here. The PCC from Delhi states the current address of the applicant, whereas the address on my passport is different. Is such PCC acceptable by IRCC or the address have to match on the PCC with that on the passport.
Hi Sandeep, the PCC should be done from current addresses when you will apply online throughPSK you need to mention your permanent as well as current address.

Last edited: