+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP October 2019 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

Nehakapoor05

Oct 2, 2018
Dear all, I have got 1 days for submission. Letter was dated 17 August..is it working days or in total..I'm very anxious.
1 day doesn’t look realistic, for simple ADR I got 40 days time! Looks like either it’s a typo or you missed some earlier email, check your OASIS account for any correspondence that you may have missed. All the best!

Reactions: Adesewa B

Nehakapoor05

Oct 2, 2018
Dear Members,
I have a question, I received SINPnomination in April and I was provided express entry nomination/ ITA on April 27. However, I have dropped a point less due my age on eligibility criteria and I am submitting the documents for the ITA today. My spouse has not taken any IELTS and if she had I could have increased the score and met the eligibility criteria.
My understanding was that since my nomination was before the reduction of the points in the eligibility criteria. I did not need to increase the points because my express entry account will be freezed. I highly appreciate your replies and comments as experienced members.
Regards
You points are frozen once you receive ITA and not before that. If you have received nomination then your score should be 600+ which should get you nomination without ielts or age factor!
I don’t see any issue here.

ZiadShem

Jan 2, 2020
You points are frozen once you receive ITA and not before that. If you have received nomination then your score should be 600+ which should get you nomination without ielts or age factor!
I don’t see any issue here.
Even for the eligibility Factor of 67 points

Gurmeet_Kaur

Dec 18, 2019
Hi Gurmeet. When was your AOR? NOC please
Mine is different from you as I'm Human Resources Manager so the NOC is 0112
ITA on 31 October 2019
Application submitted - 28 Dec 2019
AOR - 28 Dec 2019
In Process since 03 August 2020

Every passing day is becoming more & more difficult to pass...

Nehakapoor05

Oct 2, 2018
Even for the eligibility Factor of 67 points
I think so Yes, for example if you get ITA today and few days later due to date of birth or ielts your points goes down, your profile will still be eligible. However CIC can ask you to submit updated IELTS test results.

samnasar

Aug 21, 2020
First of all Neha, congrats on your nomination and best wishes for next steps. I want to ask you that have you claimed your close relatives point in your application

sandeepagarwal1985

Star Member
Jan 18, 2020
Hi Guys,
Need your advise.
A day before I got invitation from CIC as my 600 points were added to CIC. I need to submit PCC, currently I am in Delhi, India and living in a rented accomodation here. The PCC from Delhi states the current address of the applicant, whereas the address on my passport is different. Is such PCC acceptable by IRCC or the address have to match on the PCC with that on the passport.

Nehakapoor05

Oct 2, 2018
Hi Guys,
Need your advise.
A day before I got invitation from CIC as my 600 points were added to CIC. I need to submit PCC, currently I am in Delhi, India and living in a rented accomodation here. The PCC from Delhi states the current address of the applicant, whereas the address on my passport is different. Is such PCC acceptable by IRCC or the address have to match on the PCC with that on the passport.
Why don’t you initiate PCC from your permanent address or home town? I think that will be easier.