+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP October 2019 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

Mari_83

Jun 3, 2020
I have submitted my application for Noc2131, in dec 26th and I was in application received status till 2 days ago, then got update on my file and requested for addition document ( update proof of fund + translation of my MS degree although my document was bilingual )
So it seems they are checking and responding

FJK1982

Apr 14, 2020
I have submitted my application for Noc2131, in dec 26th and I was in application received status till 2 days ago, then got update on my file and requested for addition document ( update proof of fund + translation of my MS degree although my document was bilingual )
Yes, they will check and respond for sure, but the time they are taking is incalculable.

Reactions: Muhammad Jawad

Ivy8901

Star Member
Jul 18, 2019
Please when did your application enter in process?

Adesewa B

Star Member
Jun 30, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Paper submission
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-02-2021
Nomination.....
07-01-2021
AOR Received.
12-02-2022
Passport Req..
10-05-2022
Guys, i dont want to send you a shock wave but this is what happened to my brother when he applied in 2017, he received the invitation to apply, and he applied, after 6 months SNIP reverted back and said that they don't need any more accountants hence rejected, but again it was 3 years ago and after rejection i personally checked his documents and the experience letter what he has provided was very much technical and as a normal person i am unable to understand what he was trying to say about his experience,

So good luck all of you, i wish you all get your nomination from SNIP and step forward ahead.
Hmmmm. This is worrisome.

leobeni

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019
Folks,

I got ADR under Basic Review.

ADR Text: "The work experience documents submitted with your application do not meet all the SINP requirements. You have indicated that your employer(s) cannot provide this information. Please provide at least two additional documents that would support your claim that you have work experience in your intended occupation with this company.
- Employee State Insurance (Medical Insurance);
- Work permits from all periods of employment which occurred outside your country of citizenship
- Any additional information that will benefit the SINP in the verification of your work experience such as samples of your work and emails from your employer."

I'm currently in India, have 10+ yrs of expr with the same company and have also worked outside of India.

For work reference, I had provided a reference letter (notorized) from a colleague along with Company ID card, Offer / Joining / Promotion letter, Payslips, bank acct statement showing salary deposits, etc. And for one govt issued doc, I had provided Form16A (which shows Tax deposited with Govt and is issued for from TRACES system of IT Dept of Govt) along with similar tax document from other countries. Not sure if that got counted as government issued document.

Now for #1 Employee State Insurance (Medical insurance), since I don't have any govt/state issued insurance card, I'm thinking to give UAN card from EPFO portal. Like many big companies, Our company too has its own trust for Employee Provident fund. Hence, I don't get to see any PF statement on EPFO portal. However, the profile shows entry for employment with current company and the same IDs for company and me are also mentioned on PF statement that I get from company's portal. So along with UAN card downloaded from the EPFO portal, I'll also give screenshots of profile details. And list of Exempted Establishment that have private trust for EPFs which has mention of our company.

Regarding medical insurance, I can provide eCard issued by the current medical insurance provider.

For #2 work permits, I'll provide work permits for my deputations outside of India.

For #3 work samples & emails from company, I'm not sure if this can be provided as we sign Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) with company. I can, however, try to provide appreciation emails, award certificates etc.

I have time up till 3rd week of Aug to respond to this ADR. I intend to get to this responded as quickly as I can.

Appreciate your patient read.

Please review & provide your suggestions for each of the points above. Thank you!
Submitted documents for ADR ...

Status for ADR says "Submitted" while the status of the application says "Waiting on Applicant". May be once the officer reviews the documents that the application status changes to something else.

Now wait n watch ... Staying hopeful :)

leobeni

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019
It did not change to in process , it was in application received then directly changed to ADR
Well, what I noticed with my application status is that first, it went to In Process and then in an hour went to ADR.

So it is possible in many cases that application follows specific steps with changes to the status but are not noticed by applicants based on their frequency of checking application status.

Reactions: Fairfield21

Mari_83

Jun 3, 2020
Well, what I noticed with my application status is that first, it went to In Process and then in an hour went to ADR.

So it is possible in many cases that application follows specific steps with changes to the status but are not noticed by applicants based on their frequency of checking application status.
Yes maybe Bcz I checked in daily basis and if it changed in hours I might missed it

Reactions: Ivy8901 and leobeni

FJK1982

Apr 14, 2020
Those who got nomination under SINP OID (No Job Offer) Connect here
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/post-nomination-sinp-oid-no-job-offer-december-2019.670759/

My Time Line:

ITA: 2 OCT (SINP OID (No Job Offer) - NOC 2281
Submission: 28 Nov 2019
Nomination: 19 Dec 2019

Submission of Paper Application - 9 Feb 2020
Still waiting? no AOR yet..
Anyone in the same timeline?
So you received the nomination from Federal on 19/Dec and you applied on 9th Feb, can you please let me know what do you mean by paper application?

thambu10

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019
So you received the nomination from Federal on 19/Dec and you applied on 9th Feb, can you please let me know what do you mean by paper application?
After SINP Nomination, you need to send all the documents to Sydney (Nova Scotia) by couier along with the immigration fee receipt.

thambu10

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019
by the way mine is not through EE, I got nomiated using OID with No Job offer Stream