+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP October 2019 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

FJK1982

Apr 14, 2020
After SINP Nomination, you need to send all the documents to Sydney (Nova Scotia) by couier along with the immigration fee receipt.
Hi, thats strange this is the first time i heard about this that they required hard copies, never seen that before, me also under OID with no job offer, not sure why your only required the hard copies,

Anyone else in this forum is going through the same scenario???

thambu10

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019
Hi, thats strange this is the first time i heard about this that they required hard copies, never seen that before, me also under OID with no job offer, not sure why your only required the hard copies,

Where are you from and where do you live?

thambu10

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019

you are nominated through EOI or from EE pool?

thambu10

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019
I applied thorough SNIP and showed Expression of interest (EOI) i am not able to undertand what you trying to say EE pool, i applied under OID and i think all of them have applied under OID.
I am applying from Kuwait and there is no online submission method, the nomination letter stated to send the documents through courier to Sydney - Nova Scotia. Which part of the world you are staying?

gg205

Star Member
May 4, 2018

gg205

Star Member
May 4, 2018
I am applying from Kuwait and there is no online submission method, the nomination letter stated to send the documents through courier to Sydney - Nova Scotia. Which part of the world you are staying?
Thambu, i guess below link is active in discussing paper based process...please follow that forum if you are not.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/january-2019-onwards-paper-based-pr-applicants-waiting-for-aor-mr-ppr.616340/

sandeepagarwal1985

Star Member
Jan 18, 2020
So, you don't have any copies with you of anything? for sure no one will provide you historical contract even though they might have in the system, man to get the current contract is a challenge now a days, to get the expired contract might take ages... can you write an official email to TECOM or Dubai investment authority and get the official response from them and you can provide the same to SNIP,
Hi,
My last employer provided me the employment contract and get it attested by AXS- TECOM. But my first employer missed my file and unable to provide me the employment contract, what to do, any advises pls

leobeni

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019
Submitted documents for ADR ...

Status for ADR says "Submitted" while the status of the application says "Waiting on Applicant". May be once the officer reviews the documents that the application status changes to something else.

Now wait n watch ... Staying hopeful :)
The application status is still showing "Waiting on Applicant" whereas ADR status is "Submitted".

Does the status change after ADR takes long?

Any similar experiences? Not sure if any thing is really pending on me. Shall I write to SINP?

Reactions: Abpswam

leobeni

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019
The application status is still showing "Waiting on Applicant" whereas ADR status is "Submitted".

Does the status change after ADR takes long?

Any similar experiences? Not sure if any thing is really pending on me. Shall I write to SINP?
Wrote to SINP and received following response..
"If you have submitted documents in response to an SINP request and your online application status states “Waiting on Applicant”, the status will not change until we have received and assessed the new information submitted. If any additional documents or information is required, or once a final decision is made, you will be notified by email."

That means application status won't change until the officer assesses the submitted docs and changes the status.

FJK1982

Apr 14, 2020
Hi,
My last employer provided me the employment contract and get it attested by AXS- TECOM. But my first employer missed my file and unable to provide me the employment contract, what to do, any advises pls
Can you please confirm who was the first employer means in UAE or India?