+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP October 2019 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

Sheild129

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
no ..nothing till now ..my noc is also 1212 and when I find that Sandeep has got adr for the same noc 1212 I don’t have any clue as to what has happened to my file as I submitted before him ..on nov 30th..
I know it is very depressing... Don't worry you will also hear the good news soon.We both are on same timeline. Even I submitted on 30th Nov and in inprocess since Feb 26th. I hope we receive the good news soon.

Reactions: Joash

Mari_83

Jun 3, 2020
Hi,
I am in AR status since Dec 27th and my IELTS will expire in a month which I plan to do the test again, Is anybody know if I need to obtain same score as before? I mean if I become Nominate with by Saskatchewan and go to federal process is it necessary to obtain same score for IELTS or since I will have 600 points for provincial nomination it will compensate lower score of IELTS (in case) .
Of course I know I should still be eligible for federal and obtain its mini requirement but beside that is it necessary to get same IELTS rank?

FJK1982

Apr 14, 2020
Hi,
I am in AR status since Dec 27th and my IELTS will expire in a month which I plan to do the test again, Is anybody know if I need to obtain same score as before? I mean if I become Nominate with by Saskatchewan and go to federal process is it necessary to obtain same score for IELTS or since I will have 600 points for provincial nomination it will compensate lower score of IELTS (in case) .
Of course I know I should still be eligible for federal and obtain its mini requirement but beside that is it necessary to get same IELTS rank?
Hi, it is always recommended to have the updated documents attached in Federal profile, and IELTS is one of the main / key document's, my personal opinion i am sure Federal will ask the updated IELTS as this has been expired while your profile was still with SNIP and not federal, you need to get the same mark's or higher as well just to avoid any confusion / delays. Also, note that pre-covid documents submission to Federal was 60 days, post-covid i believe it is 90 days or more but you need to reconfirm, why i am saying this because if you IELTS expire and not sure about your location you might struggle to get the seat in IELTS as most offices are closed globally, so you need to think way beyond how you will manage the things going forward.

Reactions: Mari_83

filtyfox

Star Member
Jun 26, 2020
Dubai
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
Hi,
If you meet the minimum language requirement threshold of saskatchewan then there is no issue even if you score lower than what you scored earlier.

Reactions: Mari_83 and shank15

WAQ29

Jul 15, 2020
If you meet the minimum language requirement threshold of saskatchewan then there is no issue even if you score lower than what you scored earlier.
Is this confirmed? Because in this case the SINP nomination would be based on a higher IELTS score (i.e. more points), but then the new score will be less. Could they withdraw the nomination?

shank15

Mar 3, 2020
Is this confirmed? Because in this case the SINP nomination would be based on a higher IELTS score (i.e. more points), but then the new score will be less. Could they withdraw the nomination?
It's not confirmed, but I also think this too. As long as SINP doesn't ask for an updated IELTS, you should be fine with a lower score. I've never heard of SINP asking for an updated IELTS after application submission in my one year of forum perusal.

filtyfox

Star Member
Jun 26, 2020
Dubai
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
Lower score in the sense not a very big difference, for example if you claimed points for SINP based on CLB 7 you should get CLB 7 or CLB 6 at least not CLB 4 or CLB 5. I hope this clarifies.

shank15

Mar 3, 2020
Lower score in the sense not a very big difference, for example if you claimed points for SINP based on CLB 7 you should get CLB 7 or CLB 6 at least not CLB 4 or CLB 5. I hope this clarifies.
What if someone gets lower IELTS after SINP nomination? Like from CLB 7 to CLB 4. Would it matter since this person already has 600 points from nomination?

gg205

Star Member
May 4, 2018
What if someone gets lower IELTS after SINP nomination? Like from CLB 7 to CLB 4. Would it matter since this person already has 600 points from nomination?
My understanding is, if the candidate is applied under SINP Express Entry, he has to adhere Federal score minimum 67, since Federal score is computed using IELTS points, dropping from CLB 7 to CLB 4 may impact federal score. In short, IELTS score can be any after nomination and Federal score cannot be less than 67. However this may be not be a big deal if candidate is applying under OID.

shank15

Mar 3, 2020
My understanding is, if the candidate is applied under SINP Express Entry, he has to adhere Federal score minimum 67, since Federal score is computed using IELTS points, dropping from CLB 7 to CLB 4 may impact federal score. In short, IELTS score can be any after nomination and Federal score cannot be less than 67. However this may be not be a big deal if candidate is applying under OID.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/federal-skilled-workers.html

How we use selection factor points
We use the selection factor points to assess your eligibility for the Federal Skilled Worker Program.

Once you’re in the Express Entry pool, we use a different system to rank your profile. We select the highest-ranking candidates from the pool and invite them to apply for permanent residence.

I understand where ur coming from as we have talked about this before and it has come up many times... but, I think they just use the 67 point requirement system to prevent applicants below a certain CRS from applying. I don't believe they take it into account once someone is already in the pool. I also don't believe it's possible to have a CRS of 400+ and have a selection factor point below 67.

But... I could be wrong.

Muhammad Jawad

Star Member
Jan 18, 2020
Dear Group Members:

Do we have any member, who's application received after 1 Dec, 2019 but before or on 12 Dec, 2019 and what is the status of his/her application now?

I want to check the progress of express entry application please and need your help

Reactions: shank15

Nehakapoor05

Oct 2, 2018
Dear Group Members:

Do we have any member, who's application received after 1 Dec, 2019 but before or on 12 Dec, 2019 and what is the status of his/her application now?

I want to check the progress of express entry application please and need your help
I submitted my application on 1 dec and it is in progress since 4 March with no movement at all! It’s EE category NOC 2171