+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP October 2019 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

Mehu_P

Jul 20, 2020
hello everyone, can anyone get SINP-express entry nomination? i have applied in December, 2019 but still my status is only receive application. what are the chances to get nomination.

sandeepagarwal1985

Star Member
Jan 18, 2020
Hi Sandeep, i think i am getting the points right, ... so for me i submitted my Labor Contract which was issued from MOHRE (almost every other private company in UAE who doesnt fall under Freezone / Government / Semi Government entities ) have to get the Labor contract signed and stamp, for you the scenario is different, so i think you need to convince them that your company doesn't fall under MOHRE jurisdiction hence you are unable to provide MOHRE raised labor contract of work experience but you have to provide substantial proof to backup your case.

So, if i am in your place, i should have provide them your company Trade License you work with, It obviously says that its a Free Zone trade License and your company has established in the Free zone area, and you need to search the official links on net where it says that Free Zone doesn't falls under MOHRE Jursdicition and you can provide that weblinks to them, also you can write a clarification letter that this is the whole scenario hence you cant provide anything from MOHRE as they are not linked with Free zone system,

last but not least, I am unsure how the official contract system work in freezone, for sure you might be having the official contract which has been signed by you and accepted by Freezone authoirty and based on that you have got your visa, you need to pull out that contract in order to support your case.

Let me know if you require any help or adivse.

Thanks.
I checked with TECOM and Dubai Development Authority to provide me the Employment Contract and my Employment History but they refuse as I donot have active visa in UAE. They even refuse to my company HR to provide those docs.

As my visa was under free zone, MOHRE cannit provide me these docs. Unable to understand what to do now, any expert advises pls

FJK1982

Apr 14, 2020
I checked with TECOM and Dubai Development Authority to provide me the Employment Contract and my Employment History but they refuse as I donot have active visa in UAE. They even refuse to my company HR to provide those docs.

As my visa was under free zone, MOHRE cannit provide me these docs. Unable to understand what to do now, any expert advises pls
So, you don't have any copies with you of anything? for sure no one will provide you historical contract even though they might have in the system, man to get the current contract is a challenge now a days, to get the expired contract might take ages... can you write an official email to TECOM or Dubai investment authority and get the official response from them and you can provide the same to SNIP,

sandeepagarwal1985

Star Member
Jan 18, 2020
So, you don't have any copies with you of anything? for sure no one will provide you historical contract even though they might have in the system, man to get the current contract is a challenge now a days, to get the expired contract might take ages... can you write an official email to TECOM or Dubai investment authority and get the official response from them and you can provide the same to SNIP,
I wrote to TECOM yesterday, their reply awaited.
The HR of my last employer have provided me the copy of the employment contract via email. It is on a word file and not printed on the company letter head. But it has my sign and the company stamp on the last page. Would it help

FJK1982

Apr 14, 2020
I wrote to TECOM yesterday, their reply awaited.
The HR of my last employer have provided me the copy of the employment contract via email. It is on a word file and not printed on the company letter head. But it has my sign and the company stamp on the last page. Would it help
It is always better to be on the letter head, as this is the basic requirement of SNIP & Federal as well, if you will get that on letter head with official company sign and seal, also the employment contract so support that letter - you will be in strong position. Also, dont't forget to mention the website of your company while responding back to SNIP, so they check the company by themselves that the company is legitimate..

shank15

Mar 3, 2020
https://www.apimmigrations.com/67-canada-immigration-points-calculator/

You can also apply for Canada PR Visa with less than 67 points through other immigration programs like Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs), AIPP, etc.

Is it possible to be eligible for FSW with a score below 67 points?
Canada accepts skilled workers based on their ability to establish themselves economically in Canada. If the Canadian immigration visa officer believes that the total points do not accurately reflect an applicant’s ability to settle economically in Canada, the officer may choose to use his positive discretion, called as substituted evaluation, and accept the request even if the candidate has not met the minimum point requirement.

I've been looking for answers regarding the 67 point Federal Skilled Worker requirement, and I don't know how valid the above statement is, but it says 67 points aren't necessary if someone has a Nomination from a Province. I'll see if I can find something from a much more credible source.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mari_83 and gg205

gg205

Star Member
May 4, 2018
https://www.apimmigrations.com/67-canada-immigration-points-calculator/

You can also apply for Canada PR Visa with less than 67 points through other immigration programs like Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs), AIPP, etc.

Is it possible to be eligible for FSW with a score below 67 points?
Canada accepts skilled workers based on their ability to establish themselves economically in Canada. If the Canadian immigration visa officer believes that the total points do not accurately reflect an applicant’s ability to settle economically in Canada, the officer may choose to use his positive discretion, called as substituted evaluation, and accept the request even if the candidate has not met the minimum point requirement.

I've been looking for answers regarding the 67 point Federal Skilled Worker requirement, and I don't know how valid the above statement is, but it says 67 points aren't necessary if someone has a Nomination from a Province. I'll see if I can find something from a much more credible source.
I agree, the above link may not be a credible source, and it did not say anything about Nomination. Let us know if you find more info, thank you.

bally30

Dec 23, 2019
My Noc is 2174, I got an invite on 8 October and submitted a file on 24 November, I got ADR on 18 December, Submitted ADR on 24 December, It went in the process from 26 December, Since then there is no update as my file has already crossed the average processing time of 21 weeks for occupation in Demand. Is anyone here facing the same scenario?

Joash

Star Member
Jan 30, 2019
Dear Group Members:

Do we have any member, who's application received after 1 Dec, 2019 but before or on 12 Dec, 2019 and what is the status of his/her application now?

I want to check the progress of express entry application please and need your help
Submitted on nov 30th ..in process from feb 26th ....no adr yet

Muhammad Jawad

Star Member
Jan 18, 2020
Submitted on nov 30th ..in process from feb 26th ....no adr yet
Neha:
application submitted 1 Dec
In progress since 4 March
ADR: No
NOC 2171

Joash:
application submitted: 30 Nov
In process: 26 Feb
ADR: NO

Jawad:
application submitted 12 Dec
In progress since 12 May
ADR 1: Submitted 18 May
NOC 4011
ADR Status: submitted Past Due date

Syed250

Star Member
Oct 16, 2019
Neha:
application submitted 1 Dec
In progress since 4 March
ADR: No
NOC 2171

Joash:
application submitted: 30 Nov
In process: 26 Feb
ADR: NO

Jawad:
application submitted 12 Dec
In progress since 12 May
ADR 1: Submitted 18 May
NOC 4011
ADR Status: submitted Past Due date
Syed:
ITA 17 Oct
application submitted 11 Dec
Status AR
NOC 2171

FJK1982

Apr 14, 2020
Guys, you all know that we are in dynamic and volatile situation hence it might take much more time for them to revert back, not might surely it will take time for them to revert back, when i submitted my profile first week on nov 2019, you know the TAT was around 37 weeks or more, even my sister called the saskatchewan office and they confirmed that it will take at least 37 weeks for them to revert back, and i am talking about the normal days when Corona shit was not there, i am not sure what is the TAT currently SNIP website is showing. Why i am saying this because when i submit my documents to SNIP, khalas i forgot about that as i know it might take around 8/9 months for SNIP to revert back, so just dont take a lot of stress for no reason, calm down as we all know the situation is really messy as of now, hope things will get better and you all start receiving your nomination soon.