+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP October 2019 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

lalitsharma1

Star Member
Feb 4, 2020
Ita 24 oct submiited on 22 dec,19.
Adr on 26 june 20. Adr submission 15 july finally nominated on 21 july.
Congratulations to you. Good luck for the long journey ahead.

Kindly share your NOC code and last 4 digits of your file number if you don't mind.

Last edited:

sandeepagarwal1985

Star Member
Jan 18, 2020
It is always better to be on the letter head, as this is the basic requirement of SNIP & Federal as well, if you will get that on letter head with official company sign and seal, also the employment contract so support that letter - you will be in strong position. Also, dont't forget to mention the website of your company while responding back to SNIP, so they check the company by themselves that the company is legitimate..
I need one more advise.
My name in YES Bank, India is as per my Aadhar Card i.e. SANDEEP AGRAWAL and the name on my passport is SANDEEP AGARWAL.

Spelling differ in my surname. Yes Bank refused to mention my name as given on passport in the experience letter, they told to make it as given on Aadhar card. Will it be a problem, shall I submit notarized affidavit to SINP for this spelling differ.
And is the affidavit accetable by SINP

Gurmeet_Kaur

Dec 18, 2019
In my case they asked for two documents specifically 1.pf statement
2.form 16
But my organization were not providing pf to me. Therefore i provide the the letter fr employer for non deduction of pf. Form 16 and itrs were available and submitted.
HI Hardeep, congratulations!
Do they need the documents from the current employer or from all wherever we have worked in last 10 years.

lalitsharma1

Star Member
Feb 4, 2020
I need one more advise.
My name in YES Bank, India is as per my Aadhar Card i.e. SANDEEP AGRAWAL and the name on my passport is SANDEEP AGARWAL.

Spelling differ in my surname. Yes Bank refused to mention my name as given on passport in the experience letter, they told to make it as given on Aadhar card. Will it be a problem, shall I submit notarized affidavit to SINP for this spelling differ.
Yes, name difference Affidavit is acceptable.

FJK1982

Apr 14, 2020
I need one more advise.

Its Tricky one... but as per international or geographical logic, you are always refer to your passport name correct, means SNIP or Federal will not be bother to see Aadhar Card, they are more concern on your passport as this is the only document you will travel. So, you trying to say that name on your passport is correct and Aadhar card carries wrong name, but why your bank is so much concerned on Aadhar card? its always advisable to get your correct name on the experience letter, let them understand that they should mention the name which is appearing on passport as the visa will be based on the passport details and not Aadhar card, i am unsure how flexible your employee is but the way they are behaving seems they are not kind enough to help you.

See Sandeep, i am seeing your case as visa officer ok, so i know you already had a problem with your documentation where you can not provide me substantial proof of experience, now this is another problem where the name is differ... i know its a small difference but yes difference is there,,, so what i am trying to say that you need to minimize the explanation to visa officer for each document... you know what i mean, like i understand one exceptional issue, than you come up another issue with the name so it will only raise questions,

Try your best to get the experience letter based on the passport, otherwise you need to attach the evidence why your employee is not ready to provie you the experience certificate as per your passport, you might provide the Aadhar card as proof but again you need a very solid proof to link that Aadhar card & passport mismatch... and if you will provide both passport and aadhar card there is abig chance that officer will raise his eyebrows and might think that ..ok now which name is real correct name? so to close that doubts or loophole you should be providing your birth certificate, degree certificate etc.

My question, why can't you change your Aadhar card name?

Thanks.

sandeepagarwal1985

Star Member
Jan 18, 2020
Its Tricky one... but as per international or geographical logic, you are always refer to your passport name correct, means SNIP or Federal will not be bother to see Aadhar Card, they are more concern on your passport as this is the only document you will travel. So, you trying to say that name on your passport is correct and Aadhar card carries wrong name, but why your bank is so much concerned on Aadhar card? its always advisable to get your correct name on the experience letter, let them understand that they should mention the name which is appearing on passport as the visa will be based on the passport details and not Aadhar card, i am unsure how flexible your employee is but the way they are behaving seems they are not kind enough to help you.

See Sandeep, i am seeing your case as visa officer ok, so i know you already had a problem with your documentation where you can not provide me substantial proof of experience, now this is another problem where the name is differ... i know its a small difference but yes difference is there,,, so what i am trying to say that you need to minimize the explanation to visa officer for each document... you know what i mean, like i understand one exceptional issue, than you come up another issue with the name so it will only raise questions,

Try your best to get the experience letter based on the passport, otherwise you need to attach the evidence why your employee is not ready to provie you the experience certificate as per your passport, you might provide the Aadhar card as proof but again you need a very solid proof to link that Aadhar card & passport mismatch... and if you will provide both passport and aadhar card there is abig chance that officer will raise his eyebrows and might think that ..ok now which name is real correct name? so to close that doubts or loophole you should be providing your birth certificate, degree certificate etc.

My question, why can't you change your Aadhar card name?

Thanks.
Thanks for the explanation.
In India, the employers records the details as given on aadhar which is like a resident identity card here issued by the government. The government officer did a spelling error while issuance and its difficult to get it corrected in such short time. I dont know why so many problems in my case. Now only need a solution to overcome this issue.

I am unable to found any proof which clearly states thay affidavit is acceptable in such cases or not.