+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP October 2019 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

FJK1982

Apr 14, 2020
Dear all I have fixed deposit for sinp POF , but all deposits in joint name with my parents , can I show as a POF in sinp?
You need to attached the undertaking letter from your parents that actually how much if your portion on that joint account, you need to provide susbtantial proof

Sam0099

Mar 6, 2020
Dear Friends,

Need guidance as I am ready with all documents for paper based application SINP Occupation in demand. My questions may be helpful to others also who apply by them self only without any consultant:

1) In paper based main documents are in one package which is different for all. and forms may be seven to eight but what about its supporting documents ?
I have question that in ITA (SINP or other provenience) we already submitted all supporting documents when apply online after first draw selection.
Now with above paper based application forms we have to submit all again? or our files will already with them form province to IRCC?

2) as per checklist 5690 we have to submit various forms. Please guide me that what about supporting documents ? like if we say stay and job then do we need to provide all job documents? for financial bank statement of last six months? because financial Settlement fund we given before six months now ITA is for paper based submission in IRCC.
If any one in SINP or any sent application and it is approved then please guide for supporting documents..

3) I also wish if anyone can share phone number of IRCC to talk from out side Canada or official email etc.?

4) Can anyone guide that in occupation in demand SINP I have shown experience of 10 years and submitted all proof. I got next stage Invitation to submit paper based application to IRCC.

My question is that.. is it must to have job till we get visa or till we complete all procedure? when first applied I have job and submitted all experience proof of 10 years as per point scheme ...but may be if not in future or wish to change job or do some study which will helpful for Canada then will unemployment is ok or not accepted?

I am applying in occupation in demand category...and in letter they have written that "you must inform SINP if changes in employment "...what it means?

Please guide...
Dear all I have fixed deposit for sinp POF , but all deposits in joint name with my parents , can I show as a POF in sinp?

Pls help me for proof of funds in sinp oid

sandeepagarwal1985

Star Member
Jan 18, 2020
Hi Sandeep, as per my understanding and extended research last year before applying to SNIP, i believe this is really wide area or you can say a grey area at the same time, so i will give you my example, i am working as operations head in insurance company but i applied under insurance manager which was 0121, as you might know under each specific NOC you will find a lot of professions, so it depends on your how you are providing your roles and responsibilities, if you were working in operations (in the banking field) and right now working as an RM now in the bank itself, you are good to go.
Thanks for the advise

Sam0099

Mar 6, 2020
Guys, minimum balance means minimum balance in the bank statement, as i said above, if you do whatever transactions they will consider minimum balance in those 90 days, you took out money and even you put it back, but once you took out the money that balance will hit the minimum balance, so after wards whatever you main doesn't matter, I had a very deep research on this when i submitted my application that's why i am saying you...

leobeni

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019
Folks,

I got ADR under Basic Review.

ADR Text: "The work experience documents submitted with your application do not meet all the SINP requirements. You have indicated that your employer(s) cannot provide this information. Please provide at least two additional documents that would support your claim that you have work experience in your intended occupation with this company.
- Employee State Insurance (Medical Insurance);
- Work permits from all periods of employment which occurred outside your country of citizenship
- Any additional information that will benefit the SINP in the verification of your work experience such as samples of your work and emails from your employer."

I'm currently in India, have 10+ yrs of expr with the same company and have also worked outside of India.

For work reference, I had provided a reference letter (notorized) from a colleague along with Company ID card, Offer / Joining / Promotion letter, Payslips, bank acct statement showing salary deposits, etc. And for one govt issued doc, I had provided Form16A (which shows Tax deposited with Govt and is issued for from TRACES system of IT Dept of Govt) along with similar tax document from other countries. Not sure if that got counted as government issued document.

Now for #1 Employee State Insurance (Medical insurance), since I don't have any govt/state issued insurance card, I'm thinking to give UAN card from EPFO portal. Like many big companies, Our company too has its own trust for Employee Provident fund. Hence, I don't get to see any PF statement on EPFO portal. However, the profile shows entry for employment with current company and the same IDs for company and me are also mentioned on PF statement that I get from company's portal. So along with UAN card downloaded from the EPFO portal, I'll also give screenshots of profile details. And list of Exempted Establishment that have private trust for EPFs which has mention of our company.

Regarding medical insurance, I can provide eCard issued by the current medical insurance provider.

For #2 work permits, I'll provide work permits for my deputations outside of India.

For #3 work samples & emails from company, I'm not sure if this can be provided as we sign Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) with company. I can, however, try to provide appreciation emails, award certificates etc.

I have time up till 3rd week of Aug to respond to this ADR. I intend to get to this responded as quickly as I can.

Appreciate your patient read.

Please review & provide your suggestions for each of the points above. Thank you!
@FJK1982 or anybody else..
Any suggestions??

FJK1982

Apr 14, 2020
Folks,

I got ADR under Basic Review.

ADR Text: "The work experience documents submitted with your application do not meet all the SINP requirements. You have indicated that your employer(s) cannot provide this information. Please provide at least two additional documents that would support your claim that you have work experience in your intended occupation with this company.
- Employee State Insurance (Medical Insurance);
- Work permits from all periods of employment which occurred outside your country of citizenship
- Any additional information that will benefit the SINP in the verification of your work experience such as samples of your work and emails from your employer."

I'm currently in India, have 10+ yrs of expr with the same company and have also worked outside of India.

For work reference, I had provided a reference letter (notorized) from a colleague along with Company ID card, Offer / Joining / Promotion letter, Payslips, bank acct statement showing salary deposits, etc. And for one govt issued doc, I had provided Form16A (which shows Tax deposited with Govt and is issued for from TRACES system of IT Dept of Govt) along with similar tax document from other countries. Not sure if that got counted as government issued document.

Now for #1 Employee State Insurance (Medical insurance), since I don't have any govt/state issued insurance card, I'm thinking to give UAN card from EPFO portal. Like many big companies, Our company too has its own trust for Employee Provident fund. Hence, I don't get to see any PF statement on EPFO portal. However, the profile shows entry for employment with current company and the same IDs for company and me are also mentioned on PF statement that I get from company's portal. So along with UAN card downloaded from the EPFO portal, I'll also give screenshots of profile details. And list of Exempted Establishment that have private trust for EPFs which has mention of our company.

Regarding medical insurance, I can provide eCard issued by the current medical insurance provider.

For #2 work permits, I'll provide work permits for my deputations outside of India.

For #3 work samples & emails from company, I'm not sure if this can be provided as we sign Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) with company. I can, however, try to provide appreciation emails, award certificates etc.

I have time up till 3rd week of Aug to respond to this ADR. I intend to get to this responded as quickly as I can.

Appreciate your patient read.

Please review & provide your suggestions for each of the points above. Thank you!
HI Dear,

I am not sure why you initially informed them that your employer can not provide the information, that's something which raises question against your experience credibility, anyways what has happened has happened, the answer you mentioned above is bit in technical in terms of documentation as i can't understand - like UAN card EPFO portal. I know you are sure that the best thing to provide them as a proof.

So, i believe any work permit, offer letter, labor contract (usually this is GCC concept to issue labor contract), even the photos, appreciation letter from the company, many company provides certificates of 5 - 10 years service (if you have them), there are so many proof you can provide to them - but you are the only best person to answer this question that what you have right now in hand, you might need to go back to your old email's, archived files, any communication between you and your HR, that all works as proof.

and the best thing is that if you are in the good contact with your HR, let them write an email to you and confirming your status, my question haven't they provided you the work experience certificate?

You need to think like the visa officer, just think from his side, if you gonna provide him any of those documents, what will be his reaction, if he is going to accept or not, if not why, you might find an answer by yourself.

You need to provide all the possible links with your employment historically, think about that.

Let me know if you require any other advice.

Hope this helps.

Reactions: leobeni

leobeni

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019
HI Dear,

I am not sure why you initially informed them that your employer can not provide the information, that's something which raises question against your experience credibility, anyways what has happened has happened, the answer you mentioned above is bit in technical in terms of documentation as i can't understand - like UAN card EPFO portal. I know you are sure that the best thing to provide them as a proof.

So, i believe any work permit, offer letter, labor contract (usually this is GCC concept to issue labor contract), even the photos, appreciation letter from the company, many company provides certificates of 5 - 10 years service (if you have them), there are so many proof you can provide to them - but you are the only best person to answer this question that what you have right now in hand, you might need to go back to your old email's, archived files, any communication between you and your HR, that all works as proof.

and the best thing is that if you are in the good contact with your HR, let them write an email to you and confirming your status, my question haven't they provided you the work experience certificate?

You need to think like the visa officer, just think from his side, if you gonna provide him any of those documents, what will be his reaction, if he is going to accept or not, if not why, you might find an answer by yourself.

You need to provide all the possible links with your employment historically, think about that.

Let me know if you require any other advice.

Hope this helps.
Thanks for your response.

Our company doesn't issue experience certificate to current employees. And as I mentioned, I provided them with many docs that establishes my long association with the company. I think, the missing thing was govt issued id/doc that establishes my connect with the company. Anyway, UAN is Universal Account Number which is issued by EPFO - Employees Provident Fund Organization (https://www.epfindia.gov.in). In India's context, I can only think of this as one out of the three documents that qualifies for govt issued doc as proof of employment.

https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-saskatchewan-express-entry/required-documents-for-saskatchewan-express-entry

In addition to work permits, I do plan to share Award certificates, Long Service Awards etc.

Thanks again!

FJK1982

Apr 14, 2020

Our company doesn't issue experience certificate to current employees. And as I mentioned, I provided them with many docs that establishes my long association with the company. I think, the missing thing was govt issued id/doc that establishes my connect with the company. Anyway, UAN is Universal Account Number which is issued by EPFO - Employees Provident Fund Organization (https://www.epfindia.gov.in). In India's context, I can only think of this as one out of the three documents that qualifies for govt issued doc as proof of employment.

https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-saskatchewan-express-entry/required-documents-for-saskatchewan-express-entry

In addition to work permits, I do plan to share Award certificates, Long Service Awards etc.

Thanks again!
Hi, that's strange - how come company is not issuing experience certificate to the current employees, its your right to get one. I am not sure what is the strategy or HR policies your company is following but this is the basic document or requirement, i hope and pray that you will be able to succeed in your SNIP application with additional documents you are attaching, but i am really afraid from Federal point of view, you know that when you will get nominated from SNIP , Federal will ask the experience certificate too, and they are the decision maker.

So, i will suggest that try to get the experience certificate from your current employer if possible as this is the best proof you can provide at later stage to Federal as well.

Good luck!

us2canh1b

Jun 2, 2020
Hi,
I’m in same situation, submitted SINP, still in application received status, however my IELTS expires in next month. Due to Covid am unable to take IELTS exams in USA. Request you to share your findings. This will help many people like me in this forum.
Thanks for your help.
Hi, I took CELPIP last week(July 11th), got result on July 15th, created new Express profile, sent EE profile id to SINP office. Waiting for response. Hope it is helpful. Thanks,

Reactions: gg205

Sam0099

Mar 6, 2020
You need to attached the undertaking letter from your parents that actually how much if your portion on that joint account, you need to provide susbtantial proof
Some says fixed deposits should only on my name not with jointly with my parents ?

Pls do advise me thanking you.

d_vandana

Star Member
Sep 8, 2017

Thanks again!
Hi, I would advice you to make an affidavit..a notarized statement for this situation..you can mention your employment details..and this fact that your company does not issue experience certificates to current employees..get it notarized...such statements are acceptable by Australian authorities also..I'm sure they will accept..also you can ask your employer to issue you a certificate which mentions that you are presently working with them. Such certificates are issued to support loan applications in bank..you can support your affidavit with this certificate..hope my advice would be useful.. thanks

leobeni

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019
Hi, I would advice you to make an affidavit..a notarized statement for this situation..you can mention your employment details..and this fact that your company does not issue experience certificates to current employees..get it notarized...such statements are acceptable by Australian authorities also..I'm sure they will accept..also you can ask your employer to issue you a certificate which mentions that you are presently working with them. Such certificates are issued to support loan applications in bank..you can support your affidavit with this certificate..hope my advice would be useful.. thanks
Thanks Vandana for your response!

For work reference, I had provided a reference letter (notorized) from a colleague along with Company ID card, Offer / Joining / Promotion letter, Payslips, bank acct statement showing salary deposits, etc. And for one govt issued doc, I had provided Form16A (which shows Tax deposited with Govt and is issued for from TRACES system of IT Dept of Govt). Probably this didn't get counted as government issued document.

Company does provide standard bonafide letters for purpose of rent, loans, etc but how is that going to help.. as I anyway am providing many other docs that establishes my association with the company.

Thanks again your time & response!

Reactions: Muhammad Jawad