+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP October 2019 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

hardikgohil79

Jan 2, 2019
the difference between EE and OID is only paper and without paper...i dont see any difference in occupations wrt EE and OID....both have same occupations list...i fail to understand the logic..
It's a speculation. The only thing we are doing is just guessing the different scenarios of delay. And the main reason of it is COVID pendemic.

Reactions: Muhammad Jawad

faiqsheikh

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
Hello,

I am planning to apply for SINP. Am I eligible for this program.

My profile is given below:-

- Education documents equivalent to Canada : Masters in Microbiology. (CES done)

- IELTS Current ( L-7, W-6.5, R-5.5, S-7),

- Experience : 2 Years plus , Lecturer/Instructor in Medical University : Code: 4011

- Ties in Alberta, Edmonton (2 sibblings(Citizen) and Parents holding PR)

Fairfield21

Jun 11, 2020
Hello,

I am planning to apply for SINP. Am I eligible for this program.

My profile is given below:-

- Education documents equivalent to Canada : Masters in Microbiology. (CES done)

- IELTS Current ( L-7, W-6.5, R-5.5, S-7),

- Experience : 2 Years plus , Lecturer/Instructor in Medical University : Code: 4011

- Ties in Alberta, Edmonton (2 sibblings(Citizen) and Parents holding PR)
Try to calculate your points on SINP points grid. You can google it. If you have more than 60 points then you are eligible.

Fairfield21

Jun 11, 2020
Hi Friends, I need your help. Yesterday I received ADR to provide government issued documents to prove my employment. I had already submitted tax returns and PF documents. Which other government issued document for employment can I provide to SINP?
Thanks in advance.

Adesewa B

Star Member
Jun 30, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Paper submission
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-02-2021
Nomination.....
07-01-2021
AOR Received.
12-02-2022
Passport Req..
10-05-2022
Hi guys

Please is there anyone with NOC 2263 on this platform. I am still in AR and I submitted on Dec 20.

just trying to find someone else with the same NOC as mine.

Muhammad Jawad

Star Member
Jan 18, 2020
Hi Friends, I need your help. Yesterday I received ADR to provide government issued documents to prove my employment. I had already submitted tax returns and PF documents. Which other government issued document for employment can I provide to SINP?
Thanks in advance.
Pension fund/Provident funds, medical Insurance and/or social security record or any other document on which the government name or stamp will be available

Reactions: Fairfield21

shank15

Mar 3, 2020
Pension fund/Provident funds, medical Insurance and/or social security record or any other document on which the government name or stamp will be available
What if there are no Pension fund/Provident funds, medical Insurance and/or social security record? I also submitted my Tax Return and my employer/govt doesn't provide the above services. Haven't received an ADR yet... just curious. What other document would suffice?

Muhammad Jawad

Star Member
Jan 18, 2020
What if there are no Pension fund/Provident funds, medical Insurance and/or social security record? I also submitted my Tax Return and my employer/govt doesn't provide the above services. Haven't received an ADR yet... just curious. What other document would suffice?
You have to provide the related documents with government attestation then (notarized stamp)

Reactions: shank15

gg205

Star Member
May 4, 2018
Please check below link : work experience credentials -> proof of employment

https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-saskatchewan-express-entry/required-documents-for-saskatchewan-express-entry

sandeepagarwal1985

Star Member
Jan 18, 2020
Hi Guys,
Need your advise.
Today I received ADR request where I have been asked to submit
1. "Verification letter from United Arab Emirates Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation indicating my employment history with a letter bar code number on it"
2. "Original copy of all the signed employment contract from UAE Ministry of HR and Emiratisation for which I claimed work experience".

I am confused here what exactly is required, I have already submitted my offer letter plus the experience certificates. Do anyone pls suggest what to do here, thanks

Muhammad Jawad

Star Member
Jan 18, 2020
Hi Guys,
Need your advise.
Today I received ADR request where I have been asked to submit
1. "Verification letter from United Arab Emirates Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation indicating my employment history with a letter bar code number on it"
2. "Original copy of all the signed employment contract from UAE Ministry of HR and Emiratisation for which I claimed work experience".

I am confused here what exactly is required, I have already submitted my offer letter plus the experience certificates. Do anyone pls suggest what to do here, thanks
I feel it is a type of attestation, Kindly see and inquire on the following website about both parameters:

https://www.mohre.gov.ae/en/services/enquiry-services.aspx