+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP October 2019 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

FJK1982

Apr 14, 2020
But the question is, do they consider balance per transaction or end of day balance? Because on same date I credited the amount and my balance stood at higher than minimum on same date
Guys, minimum balance means minimum balance in the bank statement, as i said above, if you do whatever transactions they will consider minimum balance in those 90 days, you took out money and even you put it back, but once you took out the money that balance will hit the minimum balance, so after wards whatever you main doesn't matter, I had a very deep research on this when i submitted my application that's why i am saying you...

saima malik

Nov 19, 2015
Hello guys at 9 jun received letter from cic they confirm that application has received this office and still process and it undergoes with several checks and verification which take from weeks to months to show online.Do you have any idea how much time cic takes to show online application?????

shank15

Mar 3, 2020
Hello guys at 9 jun received letter from cic they confirm that application has received this office and still process and it undergoes with several checks and verification which take from weeks to months to show online.Do you have any idea how much time cic takes to show online application?????
Didn't understand what you meant. Did you receive Nomination Letter, ADR Request, or ITA Letter?

Dhivya811

Jun 10, 2020
What a relief Appliaction have nominated :)) Time line:
1. ITA received on-24oct2019
2.File submitted on 12 Dec 2019
3.In process on 21 may 2020
4.Nominated on 29 June 2020
Without any ADR.
Thanks to you guys your valuable discussion helped me lot in this path.
Can you share what was ur csr score and SINP PNP score? Also how long it took to get ITA? Thanks for the info.

Dhivya811

Jun 10, 2020
Guys I need help here:

I got SINP EE nomination in NOC 2171 having 7+ years of exp. My application status is AR so I want to know if I can change my occupation which will result in change of NOC to 2282 in which I don't have any experience.

So do I need to inform SINP about this change? How will it affect my ITA?

Thanks in advance for any help.
Can u share what was ur CSR score and Sinp PNP score? How long it took to get ITA? Thanks for the info.

Sheild129

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
No update
Did you mail them on your application status... because I suppose even yours is in inprocess since 26th Feb... Did you maintain fund for 3 months prior to your application. I am just trying to analyse why it is taking so long only for few applicants.

STMoon

Star Member
Jun 22, 2020
Hello everyone.
this is in regards to NOC 1311. If you have WES approved Bachelors in Business Administration (3 years) plus 10 years work experience in the related field (Accounting Technician and Bookkeeper) , will it be accepted by SINP? Or the educational qualification has to match the work experience?

leobeni

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019
On login to SINP portal, I'm seeing a window/screen for 'Authority to Disclose Personal Information' with 'I Agree' button and no other option. I checked with SINP and they said to disregard the tab as it's for new applications. But there is no option to cancel/disregard this window. I'm unable to see any other menu or application status on the portal.

Any one with the same issue? Any suggestions?

Muhammad Jawad

Star Member
Jan 18, 2020
On login to SINP portal, I'm seeing a window/screen for 'Authority to Disclose Personal Information' with 'I Agree' button and no other option. I checked with SINP and they said to disregard the tab as it's for new applications. But there is no option to cancel/disregard this window. I'm unable to see any other menu or application status on the portal.

Any one with the same issue? Any suggestions?
We find the same thing and select the option agree. Now you can see this wording in Disclose Personal Information tab in your account. I hope this will never effect the processing.

Reactions: leobeni

Vikas1519

Jul 6, 2020
Hi
We have received SINP ITA on 9 Jan 2020, submit all Doc’s on 5 March 2020, till date our file status is same “Application Received” with NOC:4021, So Plz tell me how much time it will take more to process? And also tell me is they give preference to NOC code or go according to the application received??