+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP October 2019 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

Rikinpatel

Jul 7, 2019
Hello,

I have one query.

I have a Business Accounting Diploma from Ontario and one year of experience as an Accounting technician.

My employer supports me for SINP.

Question is that I want to apply under the International Skilled worker experience entry program but my Diploma covers all subjects except audit.

Do you think its a good reason to reject my application?

FJK1982

Apr 14, 2020
Yes , I am in joint name with my parents . My name is not as a nominee.

Thanking you again for your reply and advise
I will suggest that you will attached the letter issued by your father that how much is your eligible portion from those funds, this will really help, just simply provide the joint account and your name reflecting there will not serve the purpose, your father need to provide the letter or any other person whose name is appearing in that account that you have so and so amount readily available for you. got my point?

kamranhaque

Jun 20, 2018
anyone please clarify the confusion in proof of funds. SINP declared me ineligible for nomination.

On 16-Sept-2019, I did a transaction on my account which drops my balance below the minimum funds, but on same date I credited back a larger amount which made my balance more than required funds. They have mentioned in ineligible letter that I didn't maintain minimum amount required for SINP.
My question is that do they consider End of day balance or any moment in a day where the balance drops the minimum?