+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP October 2019 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

hardeep445

Star Member
Mar 22, 2018
Will they send an email asking us to change? Or we will need to do it ourselves? Because as I try to log in it says “Invalid Login Credentials”
When you try to login there will be caption to change passward appear after 2-3 months automatically. i have changed the password twice in period of six months.

shank15

Mar 3, 2020
Will they send an email asking us to change? Or we will need to do it ourselves? Because as I try to log in it says “Invalid Login Credentials”
If you are having login issues... Reset your password... or contact your representative, if you have one. If your problem persists... Contact SINP.

gg205

Star Member
May 4, 2018
Hello, is there any new in-process for noc 2171 under express entry? Per this forum, the last one heard was 12/17 submission. Please update and motivate us.

m77

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Jammu
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
Nomination.....
Sent with Applicatin
AOR Received.
14-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
14-08-2014
Med's Request
29-09-2014
Med's Done....
17-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-01-2015
Hi Team,
Good Morning!
I have gone through the website and got confused with the plethora on information on the website. It says about applying online and you will receive invitation to apply bit confusing.
Could anyone please help me with the steps in starting from scratch.
I have just opened SINP account.

Thanks in advance..

Regards
M77

leobeni

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019
An Update:

I spoke to SINP agent today to check on the application status. I was told that your application is assigned to an officer.

I asked then why the status on the portal is still showing Application Received? Agent said it depends upon the officer processing the case. Officers pull in / are assigned set of applications and depending upon their work load, they may choose to update application status at different times.

Agent also said that currently applications submitted in Dec'19 are being assigned / processed. And also added that there is delay in processing due to COVID situation.

Hope for the best!!!

gg205

Star Member
May 4, 2018
An Update:

I spoke to SINP agent today to check on the application status. I was told that your application is assigned to an officer.

I asked then why the status on the portal is still showing Application Received? Agent said it depends upon the officer processing the case. Officers pull in / are assigned set of applications and depending upon their work load, they may choose to update application status at different times.

Agent also said that currently applications submitted in Dec'19 are being assigned / processed. And also added that there is delay in processing due to COVID situation.

Hope for the best!!!
Thanks for sharing the info, lets hope the best!!!

Reactions: leobeni and shank15

m77

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Jammu
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
Nomination.....
Sent with Applicatin
AOR Received.
14-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
14-08-2014
Med's Request
29-09-2014
Med's Done....
17-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-01-2015
Hi Team,

Could any of the team member clear my confusion in application process for :

International Skilled Worker (ISW) - Occupation In-Demand Subcategory
International Skilled Worker (ISW) - Express Entry Subcategory ( This talks about creating Express Entry Profile however other one does not)

gg205

Star Member
May 4, 2018
Hi Team,

Could any of the team member clear my confusion in application process for :

International Skilled Worker (ISW) - Occupation In-Demand Subcategory
International Skilled Worker (ISW) - Express Entry Subcategory ( This talks about creating Express Entry Profile however other one does not)
LOL, your questions makes us to confuse, please ask the questions right!

hardikgohil79

Jan 2, 2019
An Update:

Hope for the best!!!
Thanks a lot for sharing this update. It is really helpful to keep the hope high.
Submitted: 15 Dec'19
NOC: 2171

Last edited:
Reactions: leobeni

Mari_83

Jun 3, 2020
An Update:

Hope for the best!!!
thanks for sharing good news and hope it goes well for all

Reactions: leobeni

shank15

Mar 3, 2020
Any EE applicants who submitted in Oct, Nov, and Dec receive Nomination? I get the feeling they are only processing OID.

I also feel they have set a timer for 6 months... whenever someone's application crosses the 6 months marker... It automatically changes to "In Process".

• Sad
Reactions: Muhammad Jawad