Nehakapoor05

Oct 2, 2018
IELTS- May 12, 2018
SINP Score - 68 points
NOC - 2173
ITA Received: 31-OCT-2019
Submission: 12-DEC-2019
IN PROCESS: 1-jun-2020

My express entry profile became ineligible as my IELTS results expired on 28-May-2020(result date of IELTS score).
SINP may nominate me in few weeks !..I am unable to take IELTS in USA since march due to non-availability of dates due to COVID-19.
What are my options ? this is my only hope. The next date I see for IELTS is in August 2020. Please help. Thanks
At this point u can just wait, if SINP raises any ADR you can mention the same. Also send email to CIC and see what option they give you In case u receive nomination before August. Also book whatever IELTS date you are getting at the earliest so that you don’t miss the spot.

Reactions: us2canh1b

Makky

Feb 3, 2018
In God I trust
Hello everyone
My IELTS expired 6 weeks after i submitted my application to SINP and due to the covid-19 I have been unable to sit for another test.
Will my application be processed with the current expired result?
Will they request for another test in other to process my application?
Please I need clarity.

d_vandana

Star Member
Sep 8, 2017
Can anyone please share the email id which they are using for contacting the employers? I want to inform my employer as sometimes the mails get into spam.. please confirm.

Reactions: hardeep445

Mari_83

Jun 3, 2020
Hi All,
I have an active application for an ITA with SINP which is In Process for the last 6 months. I received an email from cic.gc.ca saying that they are still working on my application. I am confused now whether it is Sask Immigration which works on my application or if it is the federal immigration?
Anybody else receive this email?

This is the email I received;
We're still working on your application.

You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

We send messages to your account if we need something from you. When we do that, we'll also send you an email to this address: xxxxxxxxx@yahoo.com.

Learn more about what to expect while you're waiting for us to process your application.
I’ve got same email and my application are still in “ application received” status
It seems they send it as general message to most profiles even if it is not with federal yet

Reactions: j.nomaan

sandeepagarwal1985

Star Member
Jan 18, 2020
My file also got in process..NOC 1311.. submitted 14th December..I'm so happy..
Hey, good to hear that.
I have submitted on 18 Dec but still as application received. I am hoping to get my status change too soon. Would it be possible if you can share last 4 digits of your application number, it might help to get an idea how far I am.

gg205

Star Member
May 4, 2018
IELTS- May 12, 2018
SINP Score - 68 points
NOC - 2173
ITA Received: 31-OCT-2019
Submission: 12-DEC-2019
IN PROCESS: 1-jun-2020

My express entry profile became ineligible as my IELTS results expired on 28-May-2020(result date of IELTS score).
SINP may nominate me in few weeks !..I am unable to take IELTS in USA since march due to non-availability of dates due to COVID-19.
What are my options ? this is my only hope. The next date I see for IELTS is in August 2020. Please help. Thanks
Hi,
I’m in same situation, submitted SINP, still in application received status, however my IELTS expires in next month. Due to Covid am unable to take IELTS exams in USA. Request you to share your findings. This will help many people like me in this forum.
Thanks for your help.

Gourav Sareen

Star Member
Apr 29, 2017
Do you guys knows if some one got nomination if POF were not 3 months old? I am now too worried as half of my funds were not 3 months old but now they are intact after I submitted my file.

leobeni

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019
Do you guys knows if some one got nomination if POF were not 3 months old? I am now too worried as half of my funds were not 3 months old but now they are intact after I submitted my file.
I haven't come across any such case.

Moreover, SINP is known to be stringent with POF evaluation. Stay hopeful!

Reactions: Gourav Sareen