In God I trust
Hi guys,

I received nomination from Sask after about 21 weeks

NOC - 2171
ITA Received: 31-OCT-2019
Submission: 28-DEC-2019
IN PROCESS: 07-MAY-2020
Fund Conversion: 21-MAY-2020
Nomination: 25-MAY-2020 (email seen 26th May due to time difference)

I encourage you to keep faith no matter how long...

Cheeers
Gbenga

Congrats Gbenga!
Beautiful news, we are hopeful!

Reactions: j.nomaan

kmamun12

Sep 26, 2019
IELTS- Dec 13, 2018
WES started April 10, 2019
WES completed August 3, 2019
Filled Express Entry profile August, 27 2019
NOC- 1311 (Accounting Technician and Book Keeper)
Submitted SNIP Oasis EOI- August, 27 2019
SINP Score- 68
Got ITA- October 17, 2019 (EE)
Submitted Application- December 3, 2019
AOR- December 3, 2019
Status now- Application received

Who submitted in December let us know your status.
Hi Zibah,

I have completed my ECA and I want to apply for SINP EOI in OASIS, can you please help to know that SINP licensure applied for the NOC 1311 (Accounting Technician and Book Keeper) or only ECA is enough.

j.nomaan

Apr 28, 2020
Hi All,
I have an active application for an ITA with SINP which is In Process for the last 6 months. I received an email from cic.gc.ca saying that they are still working on my application. I am confused now whether it is Sask Immigration which works on my application or if it is the federal immigration?
Anybody else receive this email?

This is the email I received;
We're still working on your application.

You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

We send messages to your account if we need something from you. When we do that, we'll also send you an email to this address: xxxxxxxxx@yahoo.com.

Learn more about what to expect while you're waiting for us to process your application.

Reactions: shank15

taurushimmat

Star Member
Jun 7, 2010
Hi All,
I have an active application for an ITA with SINP which is In Process for the last 6 months. I received an email from cic.gc.ca saying that they are still working on my application. I am confused now whether it is Sask Immigration which works on my application or if it is the federal immigration?

You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

We send messages to your account if we need something from you. When we do that, we'll also send you an email to this address: xxxxxxxxx@yahoo.com.

Learn more about what to expect while you're waiting for us to process your application.
Its federal mail..almost everyone got this...there was issue in the server..

Joash

Star Member
Jan 30, 2019
Yes, I have filled myself, can u plz be more clear exactly what you want to know.
Hi neha,
I understand that u submitted ur application on dec 1st..did u get any updates on ur file ?? I submitted a day before u and I have not any updates after feb 26th when my application moved to in process..dunno what to make out of this...

FJK1982

Apr 14, 2020
Hi All,

Hi, This is generic automated reply, myself is holding immigrant visa and even I got that email, so you don't have to panic. Good Luck!

Nehakapoor05

Oct 2, 2018
Hi neha,
I understand that u submitted ur application on dec 1st..did u get any updates on ur file ?? I submitted a day before u and I have not any updates after feb 26th when my application moved to in process..dunno what to make out of this...
My application is in process since March 4, no update yet. Last week I sent an email to SINP and got back generic reply.

us2canh1b

Jun 2, 2020
IELTS- May 12, 2018
SINP Score - 68 points
NOC - 2173
ITA Received: 31-OCT-2019
Submission: 12-DEC-2019
IN PROCESS: 1-jun-2020

My express entry profile became ineligible as my IELTS results expired on 28-May-2020(result date of IELTS score).
SINP may nominate me in few weeks !..I am unable to take IELTS in USA since march due to non-availability of dates due to COVID-19.
What are my options ? this is my only hope. The next date I see for IELTS is in August 2020. Please help. Thanks

Reactions: gg205 and Zion201

AdedotunLo

Star Member
Apr 15, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi All,

I also got same