SINP October 2019 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

AndyIndUAE

Apr 17, 2020
United Arab Emirates
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hi,

I would like to share with you all my contentment. That's my application has been approved by the SINP. Below is my timeline:

NOC 1221
EOI: 01 Oct'19
iTA: 23 Oct'19
Application submitted: 12 Dec'19
In Process: 12 May'20
Nomination received: 19 May'20
During my process, the invoice tab has never disappeared.

I even couldn't believe my eyes when seeing the nomination. Thank you so much for your sharing, experience, and advice in this forum. I do wish all the applicants here the best luck and great patience. Plz keep your hope because good news may come to you soon.
Congratulations

Reactions: annguyen

NyashadzaShe

Star Member
Nov 1, 2019
Hi,

I would like to share with you all my contentment. That's my application has been approved by the SINP. Below is my timeline:

NOC 1221

I even couldn't believe my eyes when seeing the nomination. Thank you so much for your sharing, experience, and advice in this forum. I do wish all the applicants here the best luck and great patience. Plz keep your hope because good news may come to you soon.
Congratulations!

Sheild129

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
What is invoice tab disappear means... I wonder how to check... I can see in process and view correspondence is that what you mean. Please help me understand this

Elenazi

Apr 14, 2020
Dear All, just wanted to inform you guys that, I have been nominated today by Saskatchewan. I really appreciate the guidance and help provided to me on any query raised. Plus going forward I will seek your guidance. This forum has provided the most required insights to many and I urge you guys to keep doing it for all the aspirants out there.
The following is my timeline
NOC 2171
EOI - 68 points
Doc submission- 5 Dec
ADR - 6 April (payslips, account statement - which was provided, provident fund / pension form - for which I gave a letter of explanation since I work in GCC)
ADR submission - 28 April
Nomination - 12 May
Congrats

AdedotunLo

Star Member
Apr 15, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
C
Hi,

NOC 1221

Congratulations!!! Were you required to present any ADR?

annguyen

Star Member
Nov 10, 2019
Let be the first to congratuate you on here. Wow!! barely after 7 days in-process your application was approved. I pray for this miracle as well.

Please did you get any ADR?
Hi,
Thank you very much for your congratulation, and I didn't get ADR request

Reactions: Ivy8901

annguyen

Star Member
Nov 10, 2019
Many congrats to you !!
Could you pls share last 4 digits of your application, it will give us an idea to predict when our application status could be in process.
My timeline:
ITA 30 OCT'19
Submitted 18 Dec'19
NOC 1212
Until now it is application received
Hi,
My last four digits is 3486

emonpaul

Oct 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-07-2020
Nomination.....
17-06-2020
AOR Received.
24-07-2020
Med's Done....
11-09-2020
Hi group members, I need help. I got ADR from SINP. They asked me to send the Ethical Conduct Disclosure Form again as I didn't sign on the 2nd page of the form. But I am so much confused about this form as the first 3 bullet points on the first page (Top of the form) are not applicable for me. So, why would I sign? Please clarify. Also, someone told me to write Not Applicable on the 2nd page. Is it right or will I have to sign?