+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP October 2019 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

NyashadzaShe

Star Member
Nov 1, 2019
Hi group members, I need help. I got ADR from SINP. They asked me to send the Ethical Conduct Disclosure Form again as I didn't sign on the 2nd page of the form. But I am so much confused about this form as the first 3 bullet points on the first page (Top of the form) are not applicable for me. So, why would I sign? Please clarify. Also, someone told me to write Not Applicable on the 2nd page. Is it right or will I have to sign?
Hi Emonpaul. You should thank God that the immigration officer even came back to you and asked you to sign. Several applications on this forum have been returned as ineligible for failing to sign or complete the Ethical conduct form. If you know what's good for you, sign the form as requested and send it back. In fact it is written in bold right at the top of the form that 'ALL foreign nationals applying to the SINP MUST complete and sign all sections of this form.' So if you are foreign and applying to the SINP just do what they have instructed you on the form.

Ivy8901

Star Member
Jul 18, 2019
Hi, mine is 4499 and submitted on 14 December...I am confused as ANNGUYEN submitted on 12 Dec and his file number ends with 3486...I think there is some confusion...
More people submitted between 12 and 14th December. Probably why the process for December applicants is so slow atm. My thoughts though.

janbeatrice

Star Member
Feb 12, 2020
Philippines
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Completed it says
Hi, so the ADR status must be “completed”, mine is still on “submitted” I guess they haven’t looked at my file yet. But it’s been like that since December :( I just wish they release soon if my application is rejected so I can fix it and submit again :(

Zibah

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nigeria
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-10-2019
Doc's Request.
03-12-2019
Nomination.....
19-05-2020
AOR Received.
10-06-2020
Med's Request
14-08-2020
Med's Done....
14-08-2020
What does the SINP response mean?

Does it mean I can add my children as accompanying at PR application or not ?

[5/22, 8:02 PM] Hephzibah: Dear Sir/Ma,

Thank you for nominating me to proceed my process to migrate to Saskatchewan.

My Questions:
1) As I wanted to accept my Nomination on the express entry profile, it became inactive and immediately went ineligible. Non of my detail changed. I do not know why. What should I do so I can accept my Nomination on express entry?

2) In my SINP application, I stated in a letter of explanation that my children's custody was given to their mother , 2 of them and the other one was too young with his mother whom i never married to. The two children mother died February this year and I now automatically got the custody back due to the clause in the custody order due to her death.

I stated in my application that the children will not accompany me to Canada due to the custody but now that the custody is returned to me. Can I have their details updated in my nomination letter?
Note: I mentioned them in my SINP application but I indicated they will not accompany me, so they are not listed in my nomination, but now I would love them to accompany me based on the current situation.

Please is that possible, and if possible, how can I go about it? If not possible what should I do?

I will be glad if I can get responses to these questions and on time.

Thank you for your understanding.

Yours faithfully
SINP Nominee.

See SINP response below:

[5/22, 8:04 PM] Hephzibah: Thank you for your email.

1) Please create a new Express Entry profile and once that is obtained you will have to request a revision to your current nomination. Please see the link below for information on requesting a revision/extension.

https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/sinp-procedures-and-guidelines/revise-or-extend-an-sinp-nomination

2) The SINP will not initiate an amendment of a nomination certificate to include new/additional family members after nomination decision. Changes in the family composition during processing Under R87(2)(a), only the principal applicant must be named in the nomination certificate. Although many provinces also list the applicant’s accompanying dependents on the certificate, there is no actual legal requirement for them to be listed. As a result, there is no need for a new or amended nomination certificate if the applicant’s family composition changes during processing.

As a courtesy, the visa office should inform the province of a change in the applicant’s family composition but a new certificate should not be requested in these circumstances. Please see the link below for information on adding dependents to your IRCC application.

https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1362&top=14

Best wishes,

ME - Customer Service Officer

Government of Saskatchewan

Immigration Services Branch, Ministry of Immigration and Career Training

7th Floor, 1945 Hamilton Street
Regina, SK Canada S4P 2C8
Bus: (306) 798-7467

Fax: (306) 798-0713

Syed250

Star Member
Oct 16, 2019
Dear All, just wanted to inform you guys that, I have been nominated today by Saskatchewan. I really appreciate the guidance and help provided to me on any query raised. Plus going forward I will seek your guidance. This forum has provided the most required insights to many and I urge you guys to keep doing it for all the aspirants out there.
The following is my timeline
NOC 2171
EOI - 68 points
Doc submission- 5 Dec
ADR - 6 April (payslips, account statement - which was provided, provident fund / pension form - for which I gave a letter of explanation since I work in GCC)
ADR submission - 28 April
Nomination - 12 May
Hi Zias can u please share your last 4 digits of the file number

annguyen

Star Member
Nov 10, 2019
Hi, could you please confirm your application submission date and last four digit of your file number again..I'm sorry to bother you...but there is some confusion.. please reconfirm...
Sorry for the typo, i checked it again and it should be 4386. sorry for making you confused

• Haha
Reactions: shank15

annguyen

Star Member
Nov 10, 2019
What does the SINP response mean?

Does it mean I can add my children as accompanying at PR application or not ?

[5/22, 8:02 PM] Hephzibah: Dear Sir/Ma,

Thank you for nominating me to proceed my process to migrate to Saskatchewan.

My Questions:
1) As I wanted to accept my Nomination on the express entry profile, it became inactive and immediately went ineligible. Non of my detail changed. I do not know why. What should I do so I can accept my Nomination on express entry?

2) In my SINP application, I stated in a letter of explanation that my children's custody was given to their mother , 2 of them and the other one was too young with his mother whom i never married to. The two children mother died February this year and I now automatically got the custody back due to the clause in the custody order due to her death.

I stated in my application that the children will not accompany me to Canada due to the custody but now that the custody is returned to me. Can I have their details updated in my nomination letter?
Note: I mentioned them in my SINP application but I indicated they will not accompany me, so they are not listed in my nomination, but now I would love them to accompany me based on the current situation.

Please is that possible, and if possible, how can I go about it? If not possible what should I do?

I will be glad if I can get responses to these questions and on time.

Thank you for your understanding.

Yours faithfully
SINP Nominee.

See SINP response below:

[5/22, 8:04 PM] Hephzibah: Thank you for your email.

1) Please create a new Express Entry profile and once that is obtained you will have to request a revision to your current nomination. Please see the link below for information on requesting a revision/extension.

https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/sinp-procedures-and-guidelines/revise-or-extend-an-sinp-nomination

2) The SINP will not initiate an amendment of a nomination certificate to include new/additional family members after nomination decision. Changes in the family composition during processing Under R87(2)(a), only the principal applicant must be named in the nomination certificate. Although many provinces also list the applicant’s accompanying dependents on the certificate, there is no actual legal requirement for them to be listed. As a result, there is no need for a new or amended nomination certificate if the applicant’s family composition changes during processing.

As a courtesy, the visa office should inform the province of a change in the applicant’s family composition but a new certificate should not be requested in these circumstances. Please see the link below for information on adding dependents to your IRCC application.

https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1362&top=14

Best wishes,

ME - Customer Service Officer

Government of Saskatchewan

Immigration Services Branch, Ministry of Immigration and Career Training

7th Floor, 1945 Hamilton Street
Regina, SK Canada S4P 2C8
Bus: (306) 798-7467

Fax: (306) 798-0713
with the SINP response, I understand that it's not requested to revise your nomination letter to add your dependents. You can add them in EE profile by answering the question "how many people (including yourself) will accompany you to Canada". I guess later when you receive an iTA from IRCC, the account will provide you with a section to declare them. Of course, the proof of funds needs to meet the minimum amount (based on the family size) regulated by IRCC. This is just my personal thinking, the other experts may help with their experience.

Reactions: NyashadzaShe

NyashadzaShe

Star Member
Nov 1, 2019
with the SINP response, I understand that it's not requested to revise your nomination letter to add your dependents. You can add them in EE profile by answering the question "how many people (including yourself) will accompany you to Canada". I guess later when you receive an iTA from IRCC, the account will provide you with a section to declare them. Of course, the proof of funds needs to meet the minimum amount (based on the family size) regulated by IRCC. This is just my personal thinking, the other experts may help with their experience.
I agree with you. I just read up on it and that's what it appears to say.

Reactions: annguyen

Sheild129

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
Mine is also 1212 and it's in process from th e end of february...25 weeks completed from the time I submitted (Nov 30th)
Same with me as well. Even I submitted on 30Nov2019 and changed to in process on 26th Feb... and no changes after that... Really tired of waiting...

emonpaul

Oct 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-07-2020
Nomination.....
17-06-2020
AOR Received.
24-07-2020
Med's Done....
11-09-2020
Hi Emonpaul. You should thank God that the immigration officer even came back to you and asked you to sign. Several applications on this forum have been returned as ineligible for failing to sign or complete the Ethical conduct form. If you know what's good for you, sign the form as requested and send it back. In fact it is written in bold right at the top of the form that 'ALL foreign nationals applying to the SINP MUST complete and sign all sections of this form.' So if you are foreign and applying to the SINP just do what they have instructed you on the form.
Thank you for your reply. I will do as per your advice.

One more thing, they asked for Pension or Provident Fund Forms. I can collect the PF certificate along with a statement from my employer. Are these same things (PF Forms/ Certificate) or do they differ???

Last edited: