+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP October 2019 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

shank15

Mar 3, 2020
All this waiting is only making me paranoid. Don't want to hear something negative after waiting so long.

I'm hoping all of us December submissions will go into process this month.

Nehakapoor05

Oct 2, 2018
Well as per their process it does mention about the process flow within the processing. I received an ADR on Apr 3 for submission on Dec 5. However, during the submission the heading shown was critical assessment, which I assume is towards the end of the process. It’s a bit heartening to see where my process is due to the ADR request. However, all this is just based on my assumptions and what I read about the process.
Where did you see “critical assessment” mentioned? What was your ADR about?

Chandra412

Jan 25, 2018
Hi, you are right ...I'm also under NOC 1311.. submission date 14th December..I have not heard anything about our NOC.
I have Submitted on Nov 20, 2019
In Process Since Dec 08, 2019
NOC 1311
I lost my Hopes...as I have seen few comments in this forum somewhere i.e., MBA in Finance not related to 1311 NOC??

Thakurya

Aug 25, 2019
Mumbai India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mumbai
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-08-2019
Guys I have one query . I have recently submitted ADR documents and lets say 600 points are added to my express entry by end of June , then will I be required to give IELTS again ? My IELTS score expires on July 7th . Please guide . Thanks .

Thakurya

Aug 25, 2019
Mumbai India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mumbai
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-08-2019
Well as per their process it does mention about the process flow within the processing. I received an ADR on Apr 3 for submission on Dec 5. However, during the submission the heading shown was critical assessment, which I assume is towards the end of the process. It’s a bit heartening to see where my process is due to the ADR request. However, all this is just based on my assumptions and what I read about the process.
Hi , can you please guide where you saw critical assessment wording ?

Nehakapoor05

Oct 2, 2018
Guys I have one query . I have recently submitted ADR documents and lets say 600 points are added to my express entry by end of June , then will I be required to give IELTS again ? My IELTS score expires on July 7th . Please guide . Thanks .
Your IELTS should be valid while you submit your application and if it is expired after you submitted it then officer looking at your case may ask for new IELTS.

Thakurya

Aug 25, 2019
Mumbai India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mumbai
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-08-2019
Your IELTS should be valid while you submit your application and if it is expired after you submitted it then officer looking at your case may ask for new IELTS.
You meant to say that while my profile is under processing at express entry end still i should have valid IELTS score ? Can some one please provide general timeline for ADR cycle completion ( 1 and 2 ADRs ) and general time line for completion of whole activity. And considering current Covid 19 situation what would be approx timelines . Thanks