Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-Dec-2019
Thank you for your email.

I can confirm your application was submitted to the SINP on December 18th, 2020

The SINP will undertake an initial review of the application for completeness, and should all required documents be present, the application will move on to the next stage of processing. If all required documents are not included the file will be returned/closed.

Please be advised, you can login to your OASIS portal to review the status of your application. You should be able to check the status of your application by clicking “Summary of your applications” on the home page of your OASIS portal if you have an open application. The link to our online website portal is as follows: https://immigration.saskatchewan.ca

If your application’s status says “In Process” this means that the SINP staff are currently reviewing your application to see if it meets the program’s criteria. The length of time for this review is different for each application as each application has unique information in it.

See link http://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/check-application-processing-times-for-sinp for average, historical processing times for the SINP.

Applications are processed in the order that they are received. Processing times on the website are an average, showing the time it has taken to process an application after we receive a complete application package in the most recent quarter and are based of 80% of applications to be processed. Every application is different and takes a different amount of time to process. 10% of applications are slower than the average processing time and 10% are faster.
[/QUOTE

Hi.
This response you got is system generated and it is automatically sent when an applicant write to request status of his/her application while it is still within the average processing time of the most recent quarter (in this case Jan- Mar 2020, which states 20/21 weeks)
I also made submission on the 18th Dec. 2020 and just recently got into "in process".
You are expected to write them only when you have exceeded the processing time period.
Hope this helps as we continue to hope for positive outcomes while staying safe from Covid 19.

9376ujju

Nov 5, 2019
Hello Everyone,
I gave only my name and DOB one of the immigration Lawyer. He gave me all of the detail like what I submitted in document. How come it possible Or ???

AdedotunLo

Star Member
Apr 15, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello Everyone,
I gave only my name and DOB one of the immigration Lawyer. He gave me all of the detail like what I submitted in document. How come it possible Or ???
Whao thats serious, i actually dont have answer to that as at now. Probably theres an app that does that, like the immitracker or something.
Be watchful anyways

Reactions: 9376ujju

Dimeji-72

Star Member
Jul 5, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-Dec-2019
Hello.
This response you got is system generated and it is automatically sent when an applicant write to request status of his/her application while it is still within the average processing time of the most recent quarter (in this case Jan- Mar 2020, which states 20/21 weeks)
I also made submission on the 18th Dec. 2020 and just recently got into "in process".
You are expected to write them only when you have exceeded the processing time period.
Hope this helps as we continue to hope for positive outcomes while staying safe from Covid 19.

maxhoney2001

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
Hello.
Hi, Mine was submitted on 15th December 2019 with Job Code 2171. Current status is Application Recived since then. Would you suggest to send them an email after 15th May only ??

AdedotunLo

Star Member
Apr 15, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi, Mine was submitted on 15th December 2019 with Job Code 2171. Current status is Application Recived since then. Would you suggest to send them an email after 15th May only ??
As it is suggested in their website, i will suggest that you wait till after the 21 weeks of processing period to expire.

cybertruck

Jan 6, 2020
I have a question please if someone can answer.

As I am already submitted SINP EOI, my profile is expiring in three months and suppose if I receive an ITA, what is the solution if prior to submission of application, the profile gets expired ?